Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,305 members, 7,920,134 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 08:05 PM

Style Star Of The Week: Ify Monye - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Style Star Of The Week: Ify Monye (671 Views)

#SSOM: Tessy (@bossladytess) Is Our Style Star This December, Let’s Meet Her! / #SSOM: Tessy-anita Is Our Style Star This April, Let’s Meet Her! / Style Star Of The Week: Toluwalade Toyin-kehinde (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Style Star Of The Week: Ify Monye by wandesnow0blog(m): 4:34pm On Jan 08, 2014
Hey popularity_bar readers!!!! Happy new year sweethearts!! I pray you all have a blessed 2014. This is our very first style star for 2014 and she’s IfyBrown. She has a very effortless style. Here’s what she had to say about her style in a mini interview!

BRIEF TALK ABOUT YOURSELF
A graduate of biotechnology from the Federal University of Technology, Owerri biotechnology. I have always loved art, i was the president of cultural&dramatics society in my secondary school and i would love to make it big in the Nigerian Movie Industry. I look up to the likes of Genevieve in Nigeria and julia Roberts in hollywood. I have worked with a few production Houses, and appeared in few soap Operas like Tinsel, about to wed, edge of paradise. I worked with iROKO tv for a few months as a presenter… I love traveling,acting and meeting people.

FASHION QUOTE
If it looks good on you, then be proud of it

PERSONALITY MEET STYLE:
I’m a simple open minded person, always ready to learn new things. Growing up I used to be a bit of a tomboy. My style depends on my mood. I’m very comfortable on a pair of jeans & a top for my day to day movement.

MAKE UP ROUTINE
I go very easy on my make up. I just line my eyes, carve my brows wit a mac brown pencil, apply a lip gloss and I’m good too go.

FAVOURITE SHOPPING SPOTS
I love shopping online.

CELEBRITY WARDROBE I WOULD LOVE TO HAVE
Jennifer Lopez!! I love her style

A MUST HAVE FOR GIRLS
All girls should have an LV bag, they make d loveliest of bags and an LBD.

Follow her on twitter @ifybrown007

Hope you enjoyed reading about today’s style star.

Source http://popularitybar.com/style-star-of-the-week-ify-monye/

(1) (Reply)

Buy Quality Clothes From Our LONDON Office - You Are Guaranteed Superb Quality / IIII / Hair For Bulk Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.