Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,298 members, 7,894,267 topics. Date: Friday, 19 July 2024 at 06:59 AM

Has Anyone Ever Ignore All Means Of Transportation But Travel By Foot Alone ? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Has Anyone Ever Ignore All Means Of Transportation But Travel By Foot Alone ? (396 Views)

North Want Power By All Means To Control Oil - US Ambassador. / Men Ignore Ladies When Shaking Hands - Why? / World's Tallest Dog ZEUS. 7-foot Tall And Weighs 70kg. (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Has Anyone Ever Ignore All Means Of Transportation But Travel By Foot Alone ? by Mykel4God(m): 7:32pm On Jan 08, 2014
I always wonder that has anybody ever exist or is there anyone who has not used one or the other means of transportation?! To me it sound impossible,cos even those who live thousands of years has a means of transporting themselves.
But if there's anyone who has never use any means of transportation or know who has not,should please share the story with me.
Re: Has Anyone Ever Ignore All Means Of Transportation But Travel By Foot Alone ? by lekkie073(m): 8:36pm On Jan 08, 2014
Mykel4God: I always wonder that has anybody ever exist or is there anyone who has not used one or the other means of transportation?! To me it sound impossible,cos even those who live thousands of years has a means of transporting themselves.
But if there's anyone who has never use any means of transportation or know who has not,should please share the story with me.
I ll be back with a story...... wait for me

(1) (Reply)

Apapa Explosion / Beauty And Nature Of ROSES / Omotola Shares Her Success Story, Talks About Being Scandal-free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.