Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,823 members, 7,889,734 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 07:16 PM

Spending On My Building Project Or Naming Ceremony? - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Spending On My Building Project Or Naming Ceremony? (733 Views)

My Building Project. / Just Completed My Building / Why Soil Investigation Is Necessary For Your Building Project (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Spending On My Building Project Or Naming Ceremony? by PRODUTIM1(m): 9:16pm On Jan 08, 2014
I got married sometimes last year and also started my building project the same year.Am expecting my first child this month by the grace of God and also trying to finish with the lintel level.Now,am thinking of having a low key naming ceremony when my wife put to bed so as to finished that lintel.But,my wife is thinking otherwise saying this is our first child and we have to do it very well.Actualy,we had a low key wedding because of earlier prophesy. Should i followed my wife reasons or mine?
Re: Spending On My Building Project Or Naming Ceremony? by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jan 08, 2014
Follow your reasons because naming ceremony is not an investment .
Re: Spending On My Building Project Or Naming Ceremony? by Curiouscity(m): 10:27pm On Jan 08, 2014
Guy, follow your mind. Most ladies like outward things. They want to a topic of discussion by friends. Your family is a private affair, so if you wish everything to be 'lowest key', you have all the rights. BTW, when did a public display of wealth for a naming ceremony our culture?
Re: Spending On My Building Project Or Naming Ceremony? by eghosajohnny: 10:34pm On Jan 08, 2014
Hello bor although it was nice to seek advice as we are here to contribute in the best way as naira lander but within me I know it just a formality cos you ve decided already from post low key naming and finish your lintel ,that's the answer ,jo no mind your wife for this matter this na test for the year no Bleep up ooo
Re: Spending On My Building Project Or Naming Ceremony? by eghosajohnny: 10:35pm On Jan 08, 2014
Hello bro, although it was nice to seek advice as we are here to contribute in the best way as naira lander but within me I know it just a formality cos you ve decided already from post low key naming and finish your lintel ,that's the answer ,jo no mind your wife for this matter this na test for the year no Bleep up ooo
Re: Spending On My Building Project Or Naming Ceremony? by zynzyn(m): 5:10pm On Jul 03, 2014
PRODUTIM1: I got married sometimes last year and also started my building project the same year.Am expecting my first child this month by the grace of God and also trying to finish with the lintel level.Now,am thinking of having a low key naming ceremony when my wife put to bed so as to finished that lintel.But,my wife is thinking otherwise saying this is our first child and we have to do it very well.Actualy,we had a low key wedding because of earlier prophesy. Should i followed my wife reasons or mine?

Ask your wife for how long she wants u to be paying homage to Landlord.

The crowds she is trying to impress, will they provide u shelter happily if your current landlord throws you out?

Women Sef, CHAI! grin
Re: Spending On My Building Project Or Naming Ceremony? by zynzyn(m): 5:12pm On Jul 03, 2014
zynzyn:

Ask your wife for how long she wants u to be paying homage to Landlord.

The crowds she is trying to impress, will they provide u shelter happily if your current landlord throws you out?

Women Sef, CHAI! grin

Also, can she vouch that all the stadium she wants to invite are true well wishers?

(1) (Reply)

Estate Land For Sale In Gwarinpa Abuja / A Plot Of Land For Sale @ Adegbaye Area, New Ife Road Ibadan. / Quality Interior And Exterior Doors Available And Affordable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.