Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,780 members, 7,930,665 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 02:45 AM

Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate - Politics (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate (56632 Views)

Court Stops The Arrest Of Ibrahim Larmode By Senate & IGP / Fani-kayode Responds To The 11yrs Legal Age For Sex In Nigeria Passed By Senate / My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by Bulldog(m): 3:13pm On Jan 09, 2014
theoctopus:

Their report was not based on her CV she submitted to the NASS. It was based on her so called profile online on Wikipedia. It is so disgraceful what Sharia reporters is doing. They are a faceless junk newspaper. CVs of notable people on Wikipedia are not even put there by them. So shameful. How are we sure it wasnt Sahara reporters that edited the Wikipedia profile, put in that information and now go to press with it. That is what most like happened
i simply love those with brains and you my friend is a real deal

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jan 09, 2014
DerideGull:

Do you really understand what “honorary” means?

Honestly i don't know why Nigerians are getting all worked up about an honorary PhD degree. The level of ignorance in our country is alarming even our supposedly educated press.. Who gives half-a-$hit about an honorary degree? grin grin
Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by AlfaSeltzer(m): 3:23pm On Jan 09, 2014
rudedough:

Honestly i don't know why South West Nigerians are getting all worked up about an honorary PhD degree. The level of ignorance in our country is alarming even our supposedly educated press.. Who gives half-a-$hit about an honorary degree? grin grin

just a little correction.
Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by Ammanda(f): 3:23pm On Jan 09, 2014
ololo12:

Omg shocked shocked shymexx, shymexxlion.... Bro please don't get dragged into this tribal war. You are one of the best brain on NL. Please don't tarnish your reputation. I respect you a lot. Plus I am Ibo
which type of ibo are you? Abeg stop deceiving your self, Ibo ko, ebo ki,.tank gawd u ant Igbo.
Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by AlfaSeltzer(m): 3:24pm On Jan 09, 2014
Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by DerideGull(m): 3:28pm On Jan 09, 2014
rudedough:

Honestly i don't know why Nigerians are getting all worked up about an honorary PhD degree. The level of ignorance in our country is alarming even our supposedly educated press.. Who gives half-a-$hit about an honorary degree? grin grin

It is one of cardinal reasons I want Nigeria to be disintegrated. There are cross sections of Nigerians I honestly do not want them to be my compatriots. Anything short of disintegration of Nigeria is resolutely unacceptable.

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by drnoel: 3:29pm On Jan 09, 2014
Alfa Seltzer: shame on the SW and their media

shame on sharia reporters

shame on femi fanny kayode
FFK is a disgrace and a tribalist. I saw his comment of this odua saga and was very ashame of such a comment coming from someone who should have known better but then his hatred for igbos didn´t allow him see road.

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by Tonniey(m): 3:31pm On Jan 09, 2014
instead of all this ranting by stella kinsmen, dis is the working website of NASS, check it and see for yourself. www.nassnig.org/nass/news.php
The last time I checked, ibo people will support themselves even if found guilt, awon oju o ri ola ri. Dey wanna make use of this opportunity having seen it boldly written in obasanjo letter dat this might b d last time such region will make presidency..
Quote me and fall dead!

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by madnigerian: 3:32pm On Jan 09, 2014
rudedough:

Hi Rude Dough.....you haven't answered my latest post.....

And I did not use Sahara reporters!

OK...without using Sahara reporters.....

1.Stella's CV says she got her Phd from Pacific Christian University , located in Glendale California.

2.You say that Hope Innternational University was PCU before.

3.From the Wikipedia link you gave me.....http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hope_International_University#History
History

Hope International University was founded in 1928 as Pacific Bible Seminary, and in 1963 was renamed Pacific Christian College following the move to Long Beach, California. In 1997 they achieved university status and took the corporate name of Hope International University. In the fall 2011, Hope transitioned from consisting of two colleges: Pacific Christian College (traditional, residential undergraduate) and the School of Graduate and Professional Studies (for working adults, on-line/distance education Bachelors Degrees, Master's Degrees).

Which shows that Hope International Unviersity was never located in Glendale ,California but in FULLERTON, CALIFORNIA...and was once called Pacific Christian College.....which is quite different from a University (semantics, but I dighress).

4.Either there is a mistake in Stella's CV, or there is no Pacific Christian University in Glendale, California.

5.The only Chirstian Uni in Glendale is Azusa Pacific University (where the Ezinwa Brothers of Athletic fame went).

6.I have thus proven to you that Hope International Unversity is not the same as Pacific Christian University, as it was never located in Glendale either as Pacific Christian College, or as Hope university.

7.So, sorry, but Stella# Phd is bogus.
Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by psalm68(m): 3:33pm On Jan 09, 2014
pls i need some one to enlighten me on this,can someone without a MASTERS degree be awarded with an honourary PHD.
Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by madnigerian: 3:35pm On Jan 09, 2014
DerideGull:

It is one of cardinal reasons I want Nigeria to be disintegrated. There are cross sections of Nigerians I honestly do not want them to be my compatriots. Anything short of disintegration of Nigeria is resolutely unacceptable.

So Nigeria must disintegrate, because one igbo woman is accused of being corrupt?

Misuse of Biafran struggle in defense of corruption.......

Ojukwu must be rolling in his grave.....
Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jan 09, 2014
mad nigerian:

Except that Pacific Chirstian college, now Hope International University.......is located in Fullerton, California, not Glendale, California

There was never a Pacific Chirstian College at Glendale, California!...but there was one at Fullerton, California!

From Wikipedia.....[url]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hope_International_University
[/url]
History

Hope International University was founded in 1928 as Pacific Bible Seminary, and in 1963 was renamed Pacific Christian College following the move to Long Beach, California. In 1997 they achieved university status and took the corporate name of Hope International University. In the fall 2011, Hope transitioned from consisting of two colleges: Pacific Christian College (traditional, residential undergraduate) and the School of Graduate and Professional Studies (for working adults, on-line/distance education Bachelors Degrees, Master's Degrees).

So, either a mistake in Stella's CV....or PCU is FAKE!

Bro please stop taking me back and forth. Stella Oduah did not attend the school, she only received an honorary degree from the school.

Do me a favor, put Glendale, California and Fullerton, California on google map and see the distance between them yourself. If i live in Ajegunle and i tell someone that i live at Apapa, i am not far from the truth because the truth is, i don't want to say i live at Ajegunle because Ajegunle is a fvcked up place to live.

Fullerton, California is a pretty fvcked up environment and no one will want to put that on his/her resume. Here educate yourself and stop chasing thin air. I am not making excuses for the Minister, i am only stating the obvious.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fullerton,_California

BTW it's a freaking "honorary" PhD, you cannot get a job with that degree. It place no advantage in your career, it's just another useless degree. So why are you guys getting worked up over it?
Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by agbameta: 3:38pm On Jan 09, 2014
DerideGull:

lmao...Senile old man, abeg stay close to your geriatric and senility medications...
Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by madnigerian: 3:39pm On Jan 09, 2014
psalm68: pls i need some one to enlighten me on this,can someone without a MASTERS degree be awarded with an honourary PHD.

Certainly, but it has to be from a genuine university.

Stella's PhD is from Pacific Chirstian University, Glendale, California.

Some people now say that this university is now Hope International University.

Problem is.....Hope International University was formerly Pacific Christian College, and it was never located in Glendale California, but instead in Fullerton California.[url]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hope_International_University
[/url]
So, Pacific Christian University is NOT A REAL SCHOOL!
Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jan 09, 2014
psalm68: pls i need some one to enlighten me on this,can someone without a MASTERS degree be awarded with an honourary PHD.

Yes!! Someone with no education can be awarded an honorary PhD degree. Even a vulcanizer like agbameta can be honored with an honorary PhD Degree in thuggery and hooliganism.

5 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by InvertedHammer: 3:44pm On Jan 09, 2014
mad nigerian:

Hi Rude Dough.....you haven't answered my latest post.....

And I did not use Sahara reporters!

OK...without using Sahara reporters.....

1.Stella's CV says she got her Phd from Pacific Christian University , located in Glendale California.

2.You say that Hope Innternational University was PCU before.

3.From the Wikipedia link you gave me.....http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hope_International_University#History
History

Which shows that Hope International Unviersity was never located in Glendale ,California but in FULLERTON, CALIFORNIA...and was once called Pacific Christian College.....which is quite different from a University (semantics, but I dighress).

4.Either there is a mistake in Stella's CV, or there is no Pacific Christian University in Glendale, California.

5.The only Chirstian Uni in Glendale is Azusa Pacific University (where the Ezinwa Brothers of Athletic fame went).

6.I have thus proven to you that Hope International Unversity is not the same as Pacific Christian University, as it was never located in Glendale either as Pacific Christian College, or as Hope university.

7.So, sorry, but Stella# Phd is bogus.

@ mad Nigerian

Your information is correct!
#5. Right on the money.
#6. Hope International University is across the street from California State University, Fullerton. It has only about 2 or 3 buildings.
The truth is that it is a mushroom university. I used to toast one South African girl with big ikebe that worked in their mini-library

@ Rudedough:
Fullerton (Orange County) to Glendale (in Los Angeles) is about an hour drive on a good day.

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by DerideGull(m): 3:48pm On Jan 09, 2014
Tonniey: instead of all this ranting by stella kinsmen, dis is the working website of NASS, check it and see for yourself. www.nassnig.org/nass/news.php
The last time I checked, ibo people will support themselves even if found guilt, awon oju o ri ola ri. Dey wanna make use of this opportunity having seen it boldly written in obasanjo letter dat this might b d last time such region will make presidency..
Quote me and fall dead!

I am not surprised that Yari.ba people are hugging propaganda from newspapers based in Yari.ba land as a new child. After all, the same loud mouthed jackasses accepted as truth the western Nigerian regional publication of 1967 that Lt Col Francis Fajuiyi begged the July 29, 1967 coup plotters to die with Ironsi. The same cross-section of Nigerian society had publically claimed every recaptive and returnees as Yoruba even though most of them were clearly identified as Creoles.

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jan 09, 2014
InvertedHammer:

@ Rudedough:
Fullerton (Orange County) to Glendale (in Los Angeles) is about an hour drive on a good day.

Wetin make i talk again? I don tire.... Stella Oduah better write me my check. grin grin
Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by madnigerian: 3:49pm On Jan 09, 2014
rudedough:

Bro please stop taking me back and forth. Stella Oduah did not attend the school, she only received a honorary degree from the school.

Do me a favor, put Glendale, California and Fullerton, California on google map and see the distance between them yourself. If i live in Ajegunle and i tell someone that i live at Apapa, i am not far from the truth because the truth is, i don't want to say i live at Ajegunle because Ajegunle is a fvcked up place to live.

Fullerton, California is a pretty fvcked up environment and no one will want to put that on his/her resume. Here educate yourself and stop chasing thin air. I am not making excuses for the Minister, i am only stating the obvious.

BTW it's a freaking "honorary" PhD, you cannot get a job with that degree. It place no advantage in your career, it's just useless. Why are you getting worked up about it?

1.Fullerton, California is 33 miles from Glendale. Apapa is 3 miles from Ajegunle.

2.Fullerton and Glendlae are separate.

3.Why lie about the location of the university that g ave you a degree...when it can be easily checked.
Infact,by yoour comment on this.....you are inadvertently accusing Ms Oduah of being of poor character...by telling a white lie.

4.As I said.....Hope University(formerly Pacific Christian college) has always been in Fullerton. No Hope Uni in Glendale.

5.Either Stella made a mistake.....or she lied.....and PCU is fake

6.If a honorary phd is so useless.....why include it on the CV?

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by Reptyle(m): 3:51pm On Jan 09, 2014
rudedough:

Bro please stop taking me back and forth. Stella Oduah did not attend the school, she only received an honorary degree from the school.

[b]

BTW it's a freaking "honorary" PhD, you cannot get a job with that degree. It place no advantage in your career, it's just another useless degree. So why are you guys getting worked up over it?[/b]

My "educated friend" grin

So you are here again still trying to sell this cockamamie.

"Fullerton, California is pretty f***ked up and no one will want to put that on his or her CV" Like seriously

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jan 09, 2014
rudedough:

Yes!! Someone with no education at all can be awarded an honorary PhD degree. Even a vulcanizer like agbameta can be honored with an honorary PhD Degree in thuggery and hooliganism.
Guy, you too much. You have demolished the morons. Well done!

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by shizzle11(m): 3:52pm On Jan 09, 2014
shymexx:

Salvaging what situation, though? You lot are the most primitive people ever known to mankind. It's always about blame-game and victim-card, with you lot, when you're caught with pants down. As long as you lot remain primitive, without evolving - the fear of the unknown will always drive you nuts.

SR is owned by an Ijaw guy and a large chunk of the contributors there are Igbo's. But trust the supreme blame-game players, to blame Yoruba's for their woes.

Anyway, how about explain what Yoruba interests have in common with the aviation sector? I've checked everywhere and I still can't find one. You lot keep barking about the Enugu sector. And if you look at it critically, the average Yoruba people prefer that, than having people go through the SW all the time by putting stress on the infrastructures there, without paying a dime. The Lagos state government doesn't even make a dime from the airport in Lagos. She started out by playing the ethnic card and stepping on a few toes, and it's haunting her. Go deal with that, and stop spamming Yoruba everywhere. The Kano state threatened her a few weeks ago - how come you lot never said nothing about that? Oh, it's because you're innately scared of the Northerners and they know how to deal with primitive people, by decimating you and sending body bags back to their region of origin.

Anyway, as long as I keep serving you primitive airheads for ethnic baiting and spamming Yoruba everywhere - I could care less about what you think. If it irks you so much, we can take it offline and see if you won't get half of your face smacked in - believe that.
Ogbeni shut it! what are trying to form like? forums like this have given ants the audacity to claim tigers...if only I can get hold of some of you loud mouthed agberos and tear you to shreds

2 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by psalm68(m): 3:53pm On Jan 09, 2014
rudedough:
Yes!! Someone with no education at all can be awarded an honorary PhD degree. Even a vulcanizer like agbameta can be honored with an honorary PhD Degree in thuggery and hooliganism.
what an analogy grin
Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by Reptyle(m): 3:56pm On Jan 09, 2014
Sincere 9gerian:
Guy, you too much. You have demolished the morons. Well done!

So says Nairaland's resident slowpoke!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by manny4life(m): 3:59pm On Jan 09, 2014
Damn, I was late to this but @ Rudedough and co, yall did a wonderful job. grin grin
Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jan 09, 2014
shizzle11:
Ogbeni shut it! what are trying to form like? forums like this have given ants the audacity to claim tigers...if only I can get hold of some of you loud mouthed agberos and tear you to shreds

Lmao...this isn't about internet talk, it's real life. Allow intellect and education for now. I talk it and I lived it. I still move around like I'm bullet-proof. Don't even go there with me. All your folks in the UK know better than to run their mouths.
Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jan 09, 2014
Just stick to the topic and stop quoting me with nonsense!

I don't give a fvck!
Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by shizzle11(m): 4:12pm On Jan 09, 2014
shymexx:

Lmao...this isn't about internet talk, it's real life. Allow intellect and education for now. I talk it and I lived it. I still move around like I'm bullet-proof. If I can't knock you out, I'll shoot you, and that's on everything. Don't even go there with me. All your folks in the UK know better than to run their mouths.
you can blow your trumpet, like I care, but when its time for the real deal, you'll scamper away like your fellow brothers are known to do when the heat is on
Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jan 09, 2014
shizzle11:
you can blow your trumpet, like I care, but when its time for the real deal, you'll scamper away like your fellow brothers are known to do when the heat is on

Lmao...the brave one, you can take the bait for Andre_uweh, Ikeyman000 et al living in Ldn. Come see me, puzzy!

You're a bum!
Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by shizzle11(m): 4:15pm On Jan 09, 2014
shymexx: Just stick to the topic and stop quoting me with nonsense!

I don't give a fvck!
of course you don't give a Bleep. why did you deviate from the topic initially, and you had to threaten ichidodo with you empty braggadoccio, you should have stuck to the topic then
Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by agbameta: 4:16pm On Jan 09, 2014
The Hope University official also explained that the institution, even when it was known as Pacific Christian College, had never had a campus in Glendale. She said the university was based in Long Beach city at the time.

"We do not have any records of any candidate by the name Stella Oduah or related names," Ms. Delarosa said, after pouring through the university record. "Whether now that we are Hope University and in the past when we were Pacific Christian College, we did not give any such person a degree here."

Water don pass garri ...lmao
Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jan 09, 2014
shizzle11:
of course you don't give a Bleep. why did you deviate from the topic initially, and you had to threaten ichidodo with you empty braggadoccio, you should have stuck to the topic then

So fvcking what, prick? He was running his mouth and I told him if he has got a problem with my post he can take it offline and see if half of his face won't get smashed in - have you got a problem with that? If you do, you can take the bait and come see me then, puzzy!

If I don't post to you, don't run your mouth to me.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Britain Toys With Woes Of Another Biafra War - Sun Newspaper / Aisha Buhari, Dolapo Osinbajo, Toyin Saraki At Presidential Dinner In Aso Rock / Groom Joins #EndSARS Protest In Wedding Suit Shortly After Court Wedding (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.