Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,414 members, 7,978,304 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 04:57 AM

Which Bank Has The Best Online Platform? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Which Bank Has The Best Online Platform? (542 Views)

please which Bank is best For Students. / Nigerian Insurance And Pension Online Platform Survey / Stolen Funds: South African Online Platform Mocks Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Which Bank Has The Best Online Platform? by vevcommedia(m): 9:44pm On Jan 08, 2014
I have been wondering - which bank offers the best experience when it comes to online banking, taking everything - ease of use, security, features etc - into context? I saw an advert by First-bank where they claimed they won best online platform of the year. I also had a friend who got big discounts on movie tickets purchased with his Skye bank online account. Interested to know what the community thinks.

What is your experience?
Re: Which Bank Has The Best Online Platform? by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jan 08, 2014
UBA! Simple and smooth
Re: Which Bank Has The Best Online Platform? by slimyem: 10:36pm On Jan 08, 2014
None!
Most people here would name their bank especially if it's never failed them forgetting or oblivious of the fact that a large number of other customers like them have had terrible experiences using the same platform.

If it's never failed you,its the best. If it's failed you more than a few times,you d trash it.

A proper survey might be a better way to get your answer.
All Nigerian banks in my opinion experience similar issues with online banking and they all have a long way to go.cool

(1) (Reply)

Programs For Everybody / Super Typhoon Rammasun Bears Down On Southern China. / Proactive - Skin Care Acne Control Products That Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.