Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,877 members, 7,942,196 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 11:53 PM

Sex: A Beneficial (and More Enjoyable) Calorie Burning Exercise After The Xmas. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex: A Beneficial (and More Enjoyable) Calorie Burning Exercise After The Xmas. (698 Views)

Ladies, Is Sex Without Orgasm Enjoyable For You / At 28 No Man Has Ever Approached Me For Sex, A Lady Laments(photo) / Sex Wit Condoms Or Without Condoms Which Is More Enjoyable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sex: A Beneficial (and More Enjoyable) Calorie Burning Exercise After The Xmas. by CaptainPhilip(m): 9:46pm On Jan 08, 2014
Working off the extra pounds gained over Christmas may have just got easier, after a study concluded sex should be considered a "significant" exercise for burning calories.

Research conducted by scientists from the University of Quebec in Canada found sexual activity can be an effective way of burning energy when compared with moderate intensity exercises..

For more go to the link.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/science/sex-a-beneficial-and-more-enjoyable-calorie-burning-exercise-9043560.html
Re: Sex: A Beneficial (and More Enjoyable) Calorie Burning Exercise After The Xmas. by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jan 08, 2014
That is good
Re: Sex: A Beneficial (and More Enjoyable) Calorie Burning Exercise After The Xmas. by CaptainPhilip(m): 9:59pm On Jan 08, 2014
martha: That is good

Hope it helped your ministry lol...
Re: Sex: A Beneficial (and More Enjoyable) Calorie Burning Exercise After The Xmas. by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jan 08, 2014
Captain Philip:

Hope it helped your ministry lol...
Tah! undecided
Re: Sex: A Beneficial (and More Enjoyable) Calorie Burning Exercise After The Xmas. by CaptainPhilip(m): 10:15pm On Jan 08, 2014
martha: Tah! undecided

Watin be Tah?? Na you holy pass mother Teresa? Mar tha.
Re: Sex: A Beneficial (and More Enjoyable) Calorie Burning Exercise After The Xmas. by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jan 08, 2014
Captain Philip:

Watin be Tah?? Na you holy pass mother Teresa? Mar tha.
Yes... I am holier than Mother Teresa

1 Like

Re: Sex: A Beneficial (and More Enjoyable) Calorie Burning Exercise After The Xmas. by crackhaus: 10:17pm On Jan 08, 2014
So they had to conduct a research to know that sex burns energy?
As if Adam and my grand father (God bless his soul) did not already know undecided
Re: Sex: A Beneficial (and More Enjoyable) Calorie Burning Exercise After The Xmas. by CaptainPhilip(m): 10:48pm On Jan 08, 2014
crackhaus: So they had to conduct a research to know that sex burns energy?
As if Adam and my grand father (God bless his soul) did not already know undecided

Ur grand pops conduct test too??
Re: Sex: A Beneficial (and More Enjoyable) Calorie Burning Exercise After The Xmas. by crackhaus: 11:06pm On Jan 08, 2014
^^^
Read comment again bro....slowly this time!
Re: Sex: A Beneficial (and More Enjoyable) Calorie Burning Exercise After The Xmas. by CaptainPhilip(m): 12:04am On Jan 09, 2014
crackhaus: ^^^
Read comment again bro....slowly this time!

Jus kidding mate!!

(1) (Reply)

6 Types Of Nigerian Girls You’ll Meet !!! MUST READ / Virginity; Virtue, Overrated Or Lack Of Opportunity? / Application Form To Marry My Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.