Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,682 members, 7,935,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 29 August 2024 at 06:59 PM

20 Things Every Woman Should Do Before She Gets Married - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 20 Things Every Woman Should Do Before She Gets Married (629 Views)

"She Gets Turned On By My Smelly Armpits" / 10 Reasons Why A Woman Should Be A Gold Digger / (picture) WOMAN Gets Married To Herself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

20 Things Every Woman Should Do Before She Gets Married by Azunwena: 12:33am On Jan 09, 2014
Growing up, we all imagined what our life would look like once we hit the big 3-0, once we had kids, or once we got married. There's a lot to love about reaching all of those milestones. But as I reach them, I'm realizing more and more that I wish I had been more conscious of how much there is to love about the lead-up, too! Even some of the darkest moments -- breakups, fights, you name it! -- actually turn out to be beneficial in the long-haul.
Given all the hype and hoopla around finding The One and getting hitched, we often forget to focus on all the awesome things we can andshould be doing for ourselves and our relationship before we say "I do." For that reason, I feel like every woman should have apre-marital bucket list!

Here, 20 things every woman should try to do before tying the knot ... http://gluckgist..com/2014/01/20-things-every-woman-should-do-before_4293.html

(1) (Reply)

Women!! / The 10 Top Secrets To Makes A Girl Want You / The Non-negotiable Values Of Women You Must Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.