Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,498 members, 7,892,040 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 July 2024 at 04:19 AM

Car Hire Service With A Difference - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Car Hire Service With A Difference (784 Views)

Pickup And Delivery Service With Payment On Delivery Platform Within Lagos / Pickup And Delivery Service With Payment On Delivery Platform Within Lagos / Get A Website Design Service With 25% Discount NOW! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Car Hire Service With A Difference by mrsage(m): 12:47am On Jan 09, 2014
If you're lookin g for a confident, smart and a pleasant chaffeur driver, then look no further.
I'm willing to offer a unique service that suits your desire. The watch word is safety. Always ready to take you to your destination with ease no matter the distance or climate.

In addition, if you don't want to use your car for the journey, never mind; there's a Honda Civic, leather seat, alloy wheels, available to make your journey a smooth ride. and guess what? its all affordable.Give a call today.

Twitter: @lagoscabby
Bb Pin: 2657D4B4

(1) (Reply)

Ten Minutes Opportunity / I Need Info Ugently If You Are Dealing On Card Readers Help Me GOD Bless / Business Game: Join In The Game Now To Tell Us More About Your Busines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.