Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,453 members, 7,901,291 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 07:42 AM

ALWAYS YIELD TO THE HOLY SPIRIT - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / ALWAYS YIELD TO THE HOLY SPIRIT (724 Views)

Yield To God / We All Need To Learn To Yield To The Holy Spirit / Speaking In Tongues Medical Study Proves Holy Spirit Praying (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ALWAYS YIELD TO THE HOLY SPIRIT by tribeofdavid(m): 10:02am On Jan 09, 2014
ONLY GOD SENDS PEOPLE NOT VICE VERSA
Re: ALWAYS YIELD TO THE HOLY SPIRIT by homeboy205: 10:07am On Jan 09, 2014
make i comment first before i read ham
Re: ALWAYS YIELD TO THE HOLY SPIRIT by badmeat(m): 10:19am On Jan 09, 2014
Heheheheheh!that woman drink gas,she wan spoil people show,in one word she is primitive!grin
Re: ALWAYS YIELD TO THE HOLY SPIRIT by CaptainPhilip(m): 10:29am On Jan 09, 2014
@ op or letter writer you follow Linda dream the dream?!?

The man untop of me you cheated. I was reading you was commenting.

Too many qtns in the letter no reference to bible portion so there fore we need picture evidence or video link to the dream or it can not happen. Simples.
Re: ALWAYS YIELD TO THE HOLY SPIRIT by Dreal1247: 12:18pm On Jan 09, 2014
@ Op, u claim to be son in the Lord to this great Man of God. But every sane mind will doubt it because of the tone of ur letter.
1. If he is ur father in the Lord as u claim to be, you ought to av known him for being a man of few words.
2. If he is ur father in the Lord, you wont allow another person to know of the content of ur letter.(u ar already disgrace for using this letter to attract unnecessary criticism to whom you call ur father Prov17:25)
3. If he is ur father, u should av shown little respect.
It is very very unfortunate that through the years, you refused to take in the sure milk from ur father, rather, u av been taking in polluted water as a result of ur refusal to yield fully to the spirit of the Lord.
An adage says that what an aged sees while squating, the youth cannot see even from the tallest tree on the highest mountain.
DID U HEAR FROM GOD B4 WRITING THIS LETTER?
BUT THOUGH, IM NOT FROM REDEEMED, I CAN CATEGORICALLY TELL U THAT DADDY ADEBOYE HEARD CLEARLY FROM GOD BEFORE HE COULD ANNOUNCE TO THE WHOLE WORLD. He cannot comment on such a sensitive issue without hearing from God. What of the one that Papa Kumuyi told his members to ignore? Better look for Papa Adeboye and ask him to pray for you, else u ar doomed.
In and ask people like Miriam, Moses' sister what it means to be too familiar with a prophet of God.

2 Likes

Re: ALWAYS YIELD TO THE HOLY SPIRIT by ojoyentalk: 1:15pm On Jan 09, 2014
"Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord:" (Hebrews 12:14).
Re: ALWAYS YIELD TO THE HOLY SPIRIT by durap(m): 1:28pm On Jan 09, 2014
i doubt if you are truely a redeemed member.
Re: ALWAYS YIELD TO THE HOLY SPIRIT by Soloter(m): 1:51pm On Jan 09, 2014
Ekhator, thanks for your brevity. However, you were too rude in addressing a man you've concluded your letter referring to as your "father".

In the book of Jude, even Michael, when he was to rebuke the devil over Moses' corpse what did he do? He respected the fallen angel and simply said the Lord rebuke you.

Your letter is just like the conversation between God and Job where you've taken the place of God and your Dad, Job.

moreover, can you show me where the Bible spells out the following so I can also teach My congregation, " no man or woman wearing weddingrings and jewelries, no woman using makeup, weaveon, attachment and high heel shoes, will ever make heaven."

Do you remember what God told the rich man in hell who wanted to come back and evengelise b4 going back? God told Him they've prophets among them if they don't hear them... Does it mean there are no prophets in our generation that it will take God to raise a dead person to come and teach us a new standard of holiness not revealed until now?

1 Like

Re: ALWAYS YIELD TO THE HOLY SPIRIT by Soloter(m): 4:59pm On Jan 09, 2014
@moderator, where is the actual content of this thread? Your new caption is misleading.

(1) (Reply)

Should Christians Show Love To Terrorists? / Cadinal Okogie Speaks The Truth About Ayo Oristejafor & His Bad Life As A Leader / Why Dont Pastors Call Out Barren Men For Prayer, Why Always Barren Women?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.