Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,118 members, 7,896,776 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 July 2024 at 09:15 PM

Best Choice Fumigation And Cleaning Services In Nigeria - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Best Choice Fumigation And Cleaning Services In Nigeria (348 Views)

Bedbug Solution And Cleaning Services In Lagos / LEBANON CEDARS: Your Best Choice In Tastefully Furnished Home & Office Furniture / Fumigation And Cleaning Of House&office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Best Choice Fumigation And Cleaning Services In Nigeria by chogon: 10:38am On Jan 09, 2014
chogon facilities services limited is the best choice when next you are thinking of fumigatiing or cleaning your house or office,
their service has been over the years proven be be just the best. i have been fumigating and cleaning my house but since i started using them since 2012, it has just been amazing. they have a way of turning your house into a home and their housekeeping services is second to none. i used to complain of mosquitoes and all these ants before even after fumigating but ever since they started fumigating my house, for 3 months, i don't see any pest in my house.
it is just a testimony in case you need to cleaning or fumigation, i strongly believe they have what you are looking for

their operarations manager is Mr Tim and his contact number is
Their office is at 10 Diya Street Gbagada
Their website is www.chogonfacilities.com
Mr Gabriel
13 Sunday Ogunyade Street Gbagada

(1) (Reply)

Unbelievable New Year Sales In Vgc( 5bedroom) Fully Detached / Block Of 4 Three Bedroom Flats And BQ At Unity Estate for Sale N50m / TO Let:-n/h 2br Ft [s] / 3 Br Ft (s) @off Isawo Rd & Odongunyan, Ikorodu, Lagos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.