Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,533 members, 7,972,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 08:55 PM

Benin City (the Heartbeat Of The Nation). - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Benin City (the Heartbeat Of The Nation). (684 Views)

Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation / Abuja Aka Roc City, The City Built By Nigerians Not The British!! / Kampala: The Heartbeat Of Booming Uganda (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Benin City (the Heartbeat Of The Nation). by BarrisNixon: 12:41pm On Jan 09, 2014
Benin city is no doubt one of the fastest developing cities in Nigeria. Since 2012 the city has seen a tremendous change with good roads coming up everywhere, great structures being spread round the city, reduced kidnap and crime cases and a fun flowing atmosphere. Various people and foreigners troop into the city constantly either for business or pleasure and this has shown clearly the much business opportunities available in the city yet untapped.
I am designing a website: www.visitbenincity.com which will help all visitors coming to Benin City. With this website any visitor can book hotels and cabs as well as get any information on events, restaurants and bars and lots more in the city.
I need assistance with serious investors or sponsors of this website in order to take this website and its vision to the height of maximum success. Any sponsor/investor can reach me on: +2348160072432 or barrisnixon@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Angry Pakistani Passengers Throw Politician Off Plane / Rwanda Introduces Ebola Screening -- For Americans / WORLD'S Safest Cities Revealed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.