Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,853 members, 7,889,866 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 10:59 PM

SEE The Woman Addicted To Bre'ast Implants [PHOTOS] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / SEE The Woman Addicted To Bre'ast Implants [PHOTOS] (5018 Views)

Is This Push Up Bra Or Breast Implants? (photos) / Actress Angela Okorie Reacts To Reports That She Had Bre.ast Implants (photos) / Meet The 3 Nigerian Entertainers Who Are Addicted To Sex (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

SEE The Woman Addicted To Bre'ast Implants [PHOTOS] by obynocj(m): 1:09pm On Jan 09, 2014

At the age of 45, Lacey Wildd is proud to be plastic. The former showgirl had her first breast augmentation 20 years ago and has increased her bust size far beyond what would be considered normal. Last year, she wore a Size MMM bra, but she contemplates going up to a Size QQQ on an episode of ”My Strange Addiction”airing Jan. 8 on TLC.... Wildd has spent $250,000 to surgically enhance her chest, but her ample bosom sometimes leaves her feeling like a boob.

“You know what’s hilarious? I lose stuff in [my cleavage],” she says on the episode. “I had to go and buy the big phone because I would lose my other phone constantly inside there.” Lacey Wildd TLC Wildd’s breast implants are so massive that she had to get an “internal bra” surgery to make sure her skin could contain them. *. TLC Using social media, Wildd managed to get $23,000 in donations for a new operation. After the procedure, her breasts will weigh a whopping 42 pounds, according to So uthFlorida.com. *
TLC Wildd’s large chest means she has to be careful when she cooks. If she has to bend over the stove, she risks burning herself so she can only put pots on the back burners. *. TLC Wildd says the desire to go big is not about fame, but about leaving a legacy for her six children, according to the Daily Mail. ”My goal was never to be famous. My goal was to be able to take care of them, to be able to support them,” she said. *

more pic on http://www.revealzones.com/2014/01/see-woman-addicted-to-breast-implants.html
Re: SEE The Woman Addicted To Bre'ast Implants [PHOTOS] by Ellidude(m): 1:16pm On Jan 09, 2014
Post THE MORE PICTURES HERE
Re: SEE The Woman Addicted To Bre'ast Implants [PHOTOS] by Medunah: 1:31pm On Jan 09, 2014
Which legacy is she leaving 4 d children? Dat dey should ask 4 donations just to get implants or wat? Her goal is to take care and support her children with loads of implant in her br3ast?
Re: SEE The Woman Addicted To Bre'ast Implants [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jan 09, 2014
**leaves school, runs to the nearest supermarket looking for vaseline**
Re: SEE The Woman Addicted To Bre'ast Implants [PHOTOS] by OCTAVO: 4:05pm On Jan 09, 2014
Elli-dude:
Post THE MORE PICTURES HERE
grin
Re: SEE The Woman Addicted To Bre'ast Implants [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jan 09, 2014
what legacy undecided
Re: SEE The Woman Addicted To Bre'ast Implants [PHOTOS] by Airforce1(m): 4:18pm On Jan 09, 2014
I hate Rainbow colourEd breaast undecided
Re: SEE The Woman Addicted To Bre'ast Implants [PHOTOS] by sexymoma(f): 4:25pm On Jan 09, 2014
Airforce1: I hate Rainbow colourEd breaast undecided
You don know the wan wey ya wife go carry? maybe na coke nd fanta bweasst..... Otondo angry
Re: SEE The Woman Addicted To Bre'ast Implants [PHOTOS] by tobex23(m): 4:27pm On Jan 09, 2014
What does she hope to gain from this??
Re: SEE The Woman Addicted To Bre'ast Implants [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jan 09, 2014
undecided
Re: SEE The Woman Addicted To Bre'ast Implants [PHOTOS] by tobex23(m): 4:31pm On Jan 09, 2014
flawless..S:
undecided

undecided
Re: SEE The Woman Addicted To Bre'ast Implants [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jan 09, 2014
tobex_23:

undecided
what undecided
Re: SEE The Woman Addicted To Bre'ast Implants [PHOTOS] by Airforce1(m): 4:36pm On Jan 09, 2014
sexymoma: You don know the wan wey ya wife go carry? maybe na coke nd fanta bweasst..... Otondo angry

Why my opinion dey bite u for body?
Abi u too get rainbow coloured breaast undecided

Guilty conscience
Re: SEE The Woman Addicted To Bre'ast Implants [PHOTOS] by Airforce1(m): 4:38pm On Jan 09, 2014
flawless..S:
undecided

Hi

Rainbow coloured breaast undecided
Re: SEE The Woman Addicted To Bre'ast Implants [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jan 09, 2014
Airforce1:

Hi

Rainbow coloured breaast undecided
I dont understand what you meant by rainbow colour
Re: SEE The Woman Addicted To Bre'ast Implants [PHOTOS] by Ellidude(m): 4:42pm On Jan 09, 2014
Na only you know that one o..
Re: SEE The Woman Addicted To Bre'ast Implants [PHOTOS] by tobex23(m): 4:43pm On Jan 09, 2014
flawless..S:

Her Coloured veins...
Re: SEE The Woman Addicted To Bre'ast Implants [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jan 09, 2014
tobex_23:

Her Coloured veins...
ooh that
Re: SEE The Woman Addicted To Bre'ast Implants [PHOTOS] by Airforce1(m): 4:45pm On Jan 09, 2014
flawless..S:

Look at the first picture very well
U will see she's got different colourz on her boooobs

Cheers grin cheesy
Re: SEE The Woman Addicted To Bre'ast Implants [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jan 09, 2014
gringrin
Re: SEE The Woman Addicted To Bre'ast Implants [PHOTOS] by Airforce1(m): 4:48pm On Jan 09, 2014
Elli-dude:
Na only you know that one o..

I dey observe before a talk

I don't talk anyhow

Go dig grin
Re: SEE The Woman Addicted To Bre'ast Implants [PHOTOS] by Ellidude(m): 4:49pm On Jan 09, 2014
Airforce1:

I dey observe before a talk

I don't talk anyhow

Go dig grin
Maybe you've got alien eyes..

Justsaying#
Re: SEE The Woman Addicted To Bre'ast Implants [PHOTOS] by Airforce1(m): 4:50pm On Jan 09, 2014
flawless..S:
gringrin
undecided
undecided

Did u win jackpot?
Re: SEE The Woman Addicted To Bre'ast Implants [PHOTOS] by Airforce1(m): 4:51pm On Jan 09, 2014
Elli-dude:
Maybe you've got alien eyes..

Justsaying#

What's dis one saying?

Abi your girl friend too get rainbow coloured bweast undecided
Re: SEE The Woman Addicted To Bre'ast Implants [PHOTOS] by tobex23(m): 4:51pm On Jan 09, 2014
flawless..S:
ooh that

wink
Re: SEE The Woman Addicted To Bre'ast Implants [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jan 09, 2014
Airforce1:
undecided
undecided

Did u win jackpot?

saw the rainbow
Re: SEE The Woman Addicted To Bre'ast Implants [PHOTOS] by Ellidude(m): 4:54pm On Jan 09, 2014
Airforce1:

What's dis one saying?

Abi your girl friend too get rainbow coloured bweast undecided
Mute#
My secret..
Re: SEE The Woman Addicted To Bre'ast Implants [PHOTOS] by Airforce1(m): 4:54pm On Jan 09, 2014
flawless..S:
saw the rainbow

Good to know grin
Re: SEE The Woman Addicted To Bre'ast Implants [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jan 09, 2014
tobex_23:

wink
kiss
Re: SEE The Woman Addicted To Bre'ast Implants [PHOTOS] by Airforce1(m): 4:56pm On Jan 09, 2014
Elli-dude:
Mute#
My secret..

I hope you're cool with your baby's god given assetz

Bless
Re: SEE The Woman Addicted To Bre'ast Implants [PHOTOS] by Ellidude(m): 5:04pm On Jan 09, 2014
Airforce1:

I hope you're cool with your baby's god given assetz

Bless
Of course
Re: SEE The Woman Addicted To Bre'ast Implants [PHOTOS] by Psychedelia(m): 5:05pm On Jan 09, 2014
Now playing: Usher - "Moving Mountains".

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Testament Of King Solomon - Why Is It Not In The BIBLE / The Most Funniest MTN Project Fame With Naija Rick Ross(a Must Watch) / Dear Nigerians Is This Woman Wearing Push Up Bra Or Breast Implants? (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.