Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,814 members, 7,879,526 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 08:38 PM

The Chosen Church And The Failed Miracle Ala Lazarus - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Chosen Church And The Failed Miracle Ala Lazarus (59292 Views)

Lord Chosen Church Headquarters Shut Over Environmental Law Violation / The double standard displayed By Past. Lazarus Mouka's Lord's Chosen Ministry / Questions For Daddy G. O, Pastor Kumuyi & Pastor Lazarus Muoka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Chosen Church And The Failed Miracle Ala Lazarus by okeke2: 4:12am On Jan 10, 2014
POPE II: this is what is bond to happen when you don't give your life, spirit and soul to the holy Catholic church...instead of following God you are being deceived by pastcroocks and their business ventures.
But i go to an anglican church does that mean i'm being deceived??
Re: The Chosen Church And The Failed Miracle Ala Lazarus by chingydaboss(m): 4:46am On Jan 10, 2014
@op, u r frm d pit of hell.. I pray God not to kill u b4 ur tym..

Wicked write up to bring down d man of God, d gate of hell shall not prevail over d church of God ...
Re: The Chosen Church And The Failed Miracle Ala Lazarus by gabbydonko: 5:29am On Jan 10, 2014
shocked shocked shocked shocked tongue e don be for them, what a shame!! grin
Re: The Chosen Church And The Failed Miracle Ala Lazarus by POPEII: 5:38am On Jan 10, 2014
okeke2:
But i go to an anglican church does that mean i'm being deceived??
my brother do you know the history of the Anglican church? The origins? And the one who created and why he did it ? Are you comfortable with such church?

Are you comfortable with your church weeding gays ?

Please come back home, the Roman catholic church is where you belong
Re: The Chosen Church And The Failed Miracle Ala Lazarus by pickabeau1: 6:08am On Jan 10, 2014
Pagan

You are a character just I wonder if this is not an online persona

I'm interested in some of your theories

How does a pagan or polytheist behave nowadays

Are u based in naija or Afrika

How well travelled in these places are you

If the gods are as powerful can they help us strike down the thieving elite
Re: The Chosen Church And The Failed Miracle Ala Lazarus by chairman: 7:10am On Jan 10, 2014
Youngzedd: They will come and defend their pastor.

Lets watch and see.

I see this thread getting to more than 5 pages.
yes, and let me start by asking where did you see muoka lazarus in that story Judging by the headline? Just like you are going to see ppl from certain section of nig blaming jonathan for this story. it will be easy to defend him unless you prove to me that is aware of everything that happens in over 3000 branches of the chosen church in nig. I think it is time ppl think before they post trash
Re: The Chosen Church And The Failed Miracle Ala Lazarus by Sike(m): 7:13am On Jan 10, 2014
akposking: What this.
Super Story.
Re: The Chosen Church And The Failed Miracle Ala Lazarus by ekemit(m): 7:13am On Jan 10, 2014
who paid u 2 post dis God is watching
Re: The Chosen Church And The Failed Miracle Ala Lazarus by Nobody: 7:15am On Jan 10, 2014
The lord's chosen noise makers!!
Re: The Chosen Church And The Failed Miracle Ala Lazarus by DrWhizy(m): 7:19am On Jan 10, 2014
nerodenero: A friend of mine travelled from Kaduna to Anambra last year.On her way,thieves attacked them around Edo State axis.One stupid and God-forsaken 'the Lord's Chosen' member surprisingly confronted the thieves saying 'he is the Lord's chosen memeber' and that nothing can harm him.He was so fortunate that the thieves were in happy mood as they put just a bullet in his leg.Wish he was even killed!!Many Christians are not only gullible but their foolishness knows no bound.When the thieves had made away with their personal effect,she said they hurled abuses on him for being nitwit.Be warned, God cannot be mocked!
a friend of mine had a similar encounter while on a night journey to abuja from the east. He made that same statement and was slaped by the armed robbers and told to shut up. As the robbers wer leavn, the one who slapped him; who happened to be the leader started shhouting that sumone was slapping him buh he couldnt see who. So he pleaded with the chosen member and asked him what to do so as to stop the slaps annd the chosenn member said he had to return everything he and his gang had colected from the bus which they did and left. Iv watchd the pastors sermon on tv like thrice and he's always talking bout making heaven. Always talking bout being righteous and runnning away from sin. Not once have I heard him talk bout money and all the prossperity talks even my own pastor dey preach. Left for me that man of God, is not fake.
Re: The Chosen Church And The Failed Miracle Ala Lazarus by DrWhizy(m): 7:32am On Jan 10, 2014
POPE II: this is what is bond to happen when you don't give your life, spirit and soul to the holy Catholic church...instead of following God you are being deceived by pastcroocks and their business ventures.
ogbeni, park well. How can u say I should give my life,n spirit and soul to the HOLY CATHOLIC CHURCH ?? Is the HOLY CATHOLIC CHURCH now a saviour ?
Re: The Chosen Church And The Failed Miracle Ala Lazarus by TRUCKMAN: 7:38am On Jan 10, 2014
I so much love the Jehovahs witnesess in so many ways.
Re: The Chosen Church And The Failed Miracle Ala Lazarus by andyanders: 7:43am On Jan 10, 2014
Dr. Whizy:
ogbeni, park well. How can u say I should give my life,n spirit and soul to the HOLY CATHOLIC CHURCH ?? Is the HOLY CATHOLIC CHURCH now a saviour ?

Well spoken. I wonder people who claim o be Christians saying such. How can Holy Catholic Church be God? I think some people reason with their anus and not with their brain. Only God knows what actually happened with the Chosen Church and people should allow God and allow the Pastor Lazarus to be.If God called him, He will vindicate him but if his work is not from God, only God will handle the case. Remember that the man was not there, rather people who gathered in the name of his Church. Well, God is watching and knows who is serving Him.
Re: The Chosen Church And The Failed Miracle Ala Lazarus by Chinonso14(m): 8:24am On Jan 10, 2014
i blame jonathan 4 sme people ignorance in nigeria expecialy una wey dey n.l dey post rubish..cnt u spot d diff between the lord chosen and chosen church
Re: The Chosen Church And The Failed Miracle Ala Lazarus by Nobody: 8:27am On Jan 10, 2014
Dr. Whizy:
a friend of mine had a similar encounter while on a night journey to abuja from the east. He made that same statement and was slaped by the armed robbers and told to shut up. As the robbers wer leavn, the one who slapped him; who happened to be the leader started shhouting that sumone was slapping him buh he couldnt see who. So he pleaded with the chosen member and asked him what to do so as to stop the slaps annd the chosenn member said he had to return everything he and his gang had colected from the bus which they did and left. Iv watchd the pastors sermon on tv like thrice and he's always talking bout making heaven. Always talking bout being righteous and runnning away from sin. Not once have I heard him talk bout money and all the prossperity talks even my own pastor dey preach. Left for me that man of God, is not fake.

Someone always tell someone. Why are these miracles never verifiable ? undecided
Re: The Chosen Church And The Failed Miracle Ala Lazarus by roxell120(m): 8:40am On Jan 10, 2014
such prophesy is nt the method used in chosen. verify
Re: The Chosen Church And The Failed Miracle Ala Lazarus by PAGAN9JA(m): 8:42am On Jan 10, 2014
POPE II: Get lost, I ain't doing it on purpose.. angry

BLOODY f00L. you did it again!

If you don't know how to use Nairaland, go ask someone. stop typing your lame replies inside the quotation box. angry

keep worshiping your stones, that's if you are even pagan, since I think you are a moslem keep worshiping the kabba

says the dude who worships a man "jesus" as GOD. . *smh

You know I worship neither of them. so just stfu!

yes and you are one

your father must be coward.

blah blah, Hausa betrayed their own people, besides a fight never stops , Fulani aren't supposed to rule over u in this century. !

Why are you bothered about my tribe, you tribeless f00L.

why the fvck you typin trash? Where are Fulani ruling over us today? There is no more Hausaland.
The North is divided into states run by GOVERNORS.

whatever,you are disconnected from the reality on the ground

That is you typing trash there. go get a life!

undecided I know about hausa that's enough

You don't know shyt.
Re: The Chosen Church And The Failed Miracle Ala Lazarus by jnrbayano(m): 8:45am On Jan 10, 2014
"speaking-in-tongue experts"

This really cracked me up big time
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Chosen Church And The Failed Miracle Ala Lazarus by Nobody: 8:56am On Jan 10, 2014
You must call my name cheesy
Do you know how many mbaise ppl are on nairaland. Smh
RedBenson: Mbaise? And this suppose to be Nairaland LORRETA'S village. Smh!
Re: The Chosen Church And The Failed Miracle Ala Lazarus by Nobody: 9:06am On Jan 10, 2014
Yea. I wanna know too. smiley
pickabeau1: Pagan

Re: The Chosen Church And The Failed Miracle Ala Lazarus by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:12am On Jan 10, 2014
pickabeau1: Pagan

No. Im a Pagan offline as well.

you can go through my previous posts.

Most of them are established fact.

like wild animals.

what kind of question is this?

everywhere. Im omnipresent.

well enough. Ive not been much to the South though.

The Gods do not interfere directly in human affairs.

However yes if asked for help and with suitable sacrifice , they can do so in other ways. .

This is a vague question. It depends on the situation, etc.
Re: The Chosen Church And The Failed Miracle Ala Lazarus by erictoonice: 9:13am On Jan 10, 2014
mad nigerian:

Actually I am not Yoruba.(mother is...pops from South South).....and unfortunately I do come from a tribe that killed twins at birth before Christianity came.

And yes, Yorubas too did kill twins.....and no, I do not consider them barbaric. It may have been a practice that started thousands of years ago during famines, and then acquired the veneer of traditional religious belief as justification.

just because they killed twins doesn't mean they wouldn't have chain as changed, there is always avenue for change that's what religion is, there is no African religion now that does those barbaric things, even the church ones killed scientists, crucified every one that went against their teaching, Islam also had their faults, no religion is 100% perfect.
Re: The Chosen Church And The Failed Miracle Ala Lazarus by ikkings(m): 9:21am On Jan 10, 2014
Its true there are many fake pastors who are out primarily for their belly, but I still believe God has set aside genuine pastors for himself, they may be rich or poor, but God knows those that are his, all pastors cant be fake.
Re: The Chosen Church And The Failed Miracle Ala Lazarus by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:23am On Jan 10, 2014
erictoonice:

just because they killed twins doesn't mean they wouldn't have chain as changed, there is always avenue for change that's what religion is, there is no African religion now that does those barbaric things, even the church ones killed scientists, crucified every one that went against their teaching, Islam also had their faults, no religion is 100% perfect.

They didnt kill twins bro.

This is the same like those colonists/missionaries/ajayi crowther calling the God Esu as devil.
Re: The Chosen Church And The Failed Miracle Ala Lazarus by Johntitus: 9:23am On Jan 10, 2014
dem don try.e no easy
Re: The Chosen Church And The Failed Miracle Ala Lazarus by internetpo(m): 9:41am On Jan 10, 2014
Adonbelivit angryAdonbelivit
Re: The Chosen Church And The Failed Miracle Ala Lazarus by Mintayo(m): 9:52am On Jan 10, 2014
They should give their spirit,soul and body(lives) to the catholic church? Not to Jesus abi? Ok o...smh...
Re: The Chosen Church And The Failed Miracle Ala Lazarus by Anyibomb: 10:02am On Jan 10, 2014
Op, u ve shown yr level of ignorance nd unqualifications /unprofessional /biased attitude as a pm news reporter. Which chosen church are u faking about? U must differentiate. For yr info, ala Lazarus is not even d name of d head of chosen church of God as u claimed despite u claimed up to 4 different church names. U quoted few bible verses to prove ur point. Know ye very devils/demons also quote bible. If u re truly a xtian wit fear of God, u wld ve known wot d bible said about attacking or speaking ill about any man dt call himself a man of God whether he is frm God or not. U ll be able to know a Godly church went u see one. A carnal mind like yours cannot discuss nd understand things of the spirit. U shld desist frm being biased wen reporting about so called men of God even if u re bribed to do so.. U can enquire ab Linda dt was used to destroy the image of d Lords Chosen charismatic nd revival movement nd how dt pastor circulating d cd with his name confessed how he was hacked into doing so. Who is fooling who? What is d condition of dt girl, Linda today? Nd d church is waxing stronger todas. Be careful lest u incure God's wrath on u as Linda unnecessarily.
Re: The Chosen Church And The Failed Miracle Ala Lazarus by azyaq(m): 10:03am On Jan 10, 2014
Danhumprey: LMFAO.........what a joke! gringringringringrin
na everything be joke for ur side nawa Ooº°Ú Ú°ºoo
Re: The Chosen Church And The Failed Miracle Ala Lazarus by okpurukata(f): 10:18am On Jan 10, 2014
chingydaboss: @op, u r frm d pit of hell.. I pray God not to kill u b4 ur tym..

Wicked write up to bring down d man of God, d gate of hell shall not prevail over d church of God ...

Unfortunately, I just confirmed thus story because it happened in a village next to mine. I even know the dead guy, we all grew up together. It is true. The fake miracle workers are in police custody. It is really a shame. I feel so bad that a good friend of mine is the one desecrated so.
Re: The Chosen Church And The Failed Miracle Ala Lazarus by Teespice(f): 10:47am On Jan 10, 2014
Janet ozi: They police should have given them more time to pray, maybe the "god of chosen" was asleep then or he went to buy something & got stranded in traffic congestion or something. Haven't they heard the song that says "the god of chosen answer prayer, the god of chosen answer prayer o.

Touche

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Video Of Port Harcourt Church Stampede (31 Dead) / Was Jesus Christ A Muslim? / Father Gospel Inalegwu Resigns From Priesthood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.