Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,359 members, 7,888,141 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:20 PM

2014/2015 Direct Entry Admission, University Of Ibadan - Education (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2014/2015 Direct Entry Admission, University Of Ibadan (135689 Views)

UNILORIN 2014/2015 Direct Entry Thread / 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. / Get JAMB 2014/2015 Direct Entry Card Online! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (52) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2014/2015 Direct Entry Admission, University Of Ibadan by brainwavy: 3:52pm On Sep 22, 2014
True talk.... Because Jamb has even mandated all schools to release there admission list on/before. 31st of october..... They just have to release it next month nooooooni!
Re: 2014/2015 Direct Entry Admission, University Of Ibadan by Shadexbabe: 4:34pm On Sep 22, 2014
that ur thought is very wrong; I bliv if there is any lady who have a sure info. we can do more dan he is doin. @ Solumighty. Siglosis I dey hail o
Re: 2014/2015 Direct Entry Admission, University Of Ibadan by sigolisis: 5:33pm On Sep 22, 2014
Shadexbabe: that ur thought is very wrong; I bliv if there is any lady who have a sure info. we can do more dan he is doin. @ Solumighty. Siglosis I dey hail o

Yes o, we are rocking it 2gether grin, without the ladies i'm incapacitated cheesy cool
Re: 2014/2015 Direct Entry Admission, University Of Ibadan by adegab4real007: 5:36pm On Sep 22, 2014
sigolisis:

70k will go a long way. Acceptance, school fees, accommodation, faculty and departmental dues, SUG. But remember you also need to stock your room of food items, transportation to and fro within and outside the campus, photocopies of materials, textbooks, laboratory manuals (for scientists), lab coats, etc cheesy Sincerely, it's difficult to quote any amount because department varies but generally, 70k should cover registration

God bless you bro! WHEN I eventually get admitted into UI, I owe you a treat. You've been of immense help bro! I think with the quoted fee, I'm more that good to go. May the good Lord bestow the wisdom and knowledge of Solomon on u (together with the riches, minus the womanizing of coz). God bless you!
Re: 2014/2015 Direct Entry Admission, University Of Ibadan by sigolisis: 5:43pm On Sep 22, 2014
Solumighty: I'm thinking If Siglosis were to be a lady, would he have rendered so much help? That's to say guyz are better helpers than our mistresses. IMO. grin grin tongue

Blushing....[code][/code]Solumighty, the ladies are also making waves here o, the likes of africaflozy, hormorlorlah, shadexbabe, etc are all doing great exploit, you can check previous pages to confirm my assertion.

Anyway, i'm sure solumighty knows jare, she just dey pull una legs cheesy grin I can't shout again lipsrsealed gender context cheesy
Re: 2014/2015 Direct Entry Admission, University Of Ibadan by sigolisis: 5:44pm On Sep 22, 2014
adegab4real007:

God bless you bro! WHEN I eventually get admitted into UI, I owe you a treat. You've been of immense help bro! I think with the quoted fee, I'm more that good to go. May the good Lord bestow the wisdom and knowledge of Solomon on u (together with the riches, minus the womanizing of coz). God bless you!

grin grin grin
Re: 2014/2015 Direct Entry Admission, University Of Ibadan by Gideonaire: 8:25pm On Sep 22, 2014
Why didn't UI ask for the submission of transcript on its site? And what about aspiring students who are not on this thread to know maybe transcripts are to be submitted before admission or not? I wouldn't have known maself if I was never on here, yet I would have had ma credential submitted and have ma print out just like I do now cos that was the only thing requested for on the site.
Re: 2014/2015 Direct Entry Admission, University Of Ibadan by hormorlorlah(f): 8:42pm On Sep 22, 2014
Gideonaire: Why didn't UI ask for the submission of transcript on its site? And what about aspiring students who are not on this thread to know maybe transcripts are to be submitted before admission or not? I wouldn't have known maself if I was never on here, yet I would have had ma credential submitted and have ma print out just like I do now cos that was the only thing requested for on the site.
true talk, if nt 4 God nd ma bro in d sch i wouldn't av known anytin abt submission of transcript. Just tank God 4 ur own oooo.
Re: 2014/2015 Direct Entry Admission, University Of Ibadan by Shadexbabe: 9:08am On Sep 23, 2014
Gud a.m Pals . Any new info. Am really eager to c my name in the list o. May God help us All.
Re: 2014/2015 Direct Entry Admission, University Of Ibadan by fasodecapo(m): 9:12am On Sep 23, 2014
Please guys help a lost student find his way on a concept in chemistry here o:

https://www.nairaland.com/1902139/jamb-lecture-past-questions-science/3
Re: 2014/2015 Direct Entry Admission, University Of Ibadan by africaflozy(f): 9:25am On Sep 23, 2014
Good'mor fellow uites,its been ages...Sigolisis and adegab,how are you guys doing? Not even a textmsg or call from you.nah so life be..*winks*
anyways am back

my prayer for us this morning ,either the devil wants it or not,by the grace of our our Lord Jesus Christ,the admission list shall favour us in Jesus name...amen

information reaching me is that,the admission list would be released before 10th of oct, specific date not disclosed...
Re: 2014/2015 Direct Entry Admission, University Of Ibadan by sigolisis: 11:39am On Sep 23, 2014
africaflozy: Good'mor fellow uites,its been ages...Sigolisis and adegab,how are you guys doing? Not even a textmsg or call from you.nah so life be..*winks*
anyways am back

my prayer for us this morning ,either the devil wants it or not,by the grace of our our Lord Jesus Christ,the admission list shall favour us in Jesus name...amen

information reaching me is that,the admission list would be released before 10th of oct, specific date not disclosed...

Na dis week I wan find you come, thank God u're back cheesy Welcome back, how was your trip, hope you brought goodies kissmissed you so much wink
Re: 2014/2015 Direct Entry Admission, University Of Ibadan by Gbengem(m): 1:56pm On Sep 23, 2014
Welcome back africaflozy
, we 've all really missed ┏̲Y̶̲̅┓̲o̶̲̥̅̊u̶̲̥̅̊. I guess we create a whatsapp group
Re: 2014/2015 Direct Entry Admission, University Of Ibadan by africaflozy(f): 2:57pm On Sep 23, 2014
sigolisis:

Na dis week I wan find you come, thank God u're back cheesy Welcome back, how was your trip, hope you brought goodies kissmissed you so much wink
lolz...my trip was beautiful...trust me,something like popcorn,chocolate,etc..do you care for that? #smiles#

1 Like

Re: 2014/2015 Direct Entry Admission, University Of Ibadan by africaflozy(f): 2:59pm On Sep 23, 2014
Gbengem: Welcome back africaflozy
, we 've all really missed ┏̲Y̶̲̅┓̲o̶̲̥̅̊u̶̲̥̅̊. I guess we create a whatsapp group
thanks so much,really missed everyone...whatsapp
Re: 2014/2015 Direct Entry Admission, University Of Ibadan by sigolisis: 3:01pm On Sep 23, 2014
africaflozy: lolz...my trip was beautiful...trust me,something like popcorn,chocolate,etc..do you care for that? #smiles#

Yea, i'm contented as long as it is coming from you
[/code]dancing[code]

1 Like

Re: 2014/2015 Direct Entry Admission, University Of Ibadan by Solumighty(m): 3:04pm On Sep 23, 2014
Reports reaching me now states that all Direct Entry applicants...if u care to know ask me but trust me, it's HOT!
Re: 2014/2015 Direct Entry Admission, University Of Ibadan by Abike054: 3:24pm On Sep 23, 2014
Solumighty: Reports reaching me now states that all Direct Entry applicants...if u care to know ask me but trust me, it's HOT!
say it nw
Re: 2014/2015 Direct Entry Admission, University Of Ibadan by brainwavy: 4:24pm On Sep 23, 2014
guy..... pls quickly say it..... am eager to know...

!.... abeg....
Re: 2014/2015 Direct Entry Admission, University Of Ibadan by Shadexbabe: 4:31pm On Sep 23, 2014
What is it nah. Say it Solumighty
Re: 2014/2015 Direct Entry Admission, University Of Ibadan by adegab4real007: 5:00pm On Sep 23, 2014
africaflozy: Good'mor fellow uites,its been ages...Sigolisis and adegab,how are you guys doing? Not even a textmsg or call from you.nah so life be..*winks*
anyways am back

Swthrt Mo, I actually intended to call u, buh alas I couldn't find ur digits on my fone, I'm still searching for it tho'. In d meantime, can I have me some of the popcorn and bars of chocolates u brought back?? wink
anyways am back

A big AMEN to dat prayer Swthrt mi, I actually intended to call u, buh alas I couldn't find ur digits on my fone, I'm still searching for it tho'. In d meantime, can I have me some of the popcorn and bars of chocolates u brought back?? Welcome bk dearie! *kisses*
Re: 2014/2015 Direct Entry Admission, University Of Ibadan by adegold1234: 5:54pm On Sep 23, 2014
Sup guys,really commend u for good jobs u re doing.May God crown our efforts with success.Pls,I'm new here but a direct entry aspirant too.What's my chances with this O level result and Gpa.Maths-C6,Eng-C5,Chem-C5,Phy-C6 and Bio-C5 with a cgpa of 3.56 out 4(distinction) IN CIVIL ENGG.Ur prompt reply will be appreciated.Best of luck!
Re: 2014/2015 Direct Entry Admission, University Of Ibadan by brainwavy: 6:17pm On Sep 23, 2014
adegold1234: Sup guys,really commend u for good jobs u re doing.May God crown our efforts with success.Pls,I'm new here but a direct entry aspirant too.What's my chances with this O level result and Gpa.Maths-C6,Eng-C5,Chem-C5,Phy-C6 and Bio-C5 with a cgpa of 3.56 out 4(distinction) IN CIVIL ENGG.Ur prompt reply will be appreciated.Best of luck!

you have a very nice cgpa but you need to be prayerful with that your o' level... as you know that DE too is competitive... pls which skull did you finish your ND.....?
Re: 2014/2015 Direct Entry Admission, University Of Ibadan by brainwavy: 6:27pm On Sep 23, 2014
Solumighty: Reports reaching me now states that all Direct Entry applicants...if u care to know ask me but trust me, it's HOT!
solumighty please don't break our hearts tell us now! or is it just a joke
Re: 2014/2015 Direct Entry Admission, University Of Ibadan by adegold1234: 7:04pm On Sep 23, 2014
Sup guys,kudos for good job u guys are doing here.I'm new here but also a direct entry aspirant.Wanna ask what's my chances of gaining admission with this o level results and cgpa.Math-C6,Eng-C5,Chem-C5,Phy-C6,Bio-C5 and with cgpa of 3.56 out of 4(distinction) in civil engineering.Thanks
Re: 2014/2015 Direct Entry Admission, University Of Ibadan by adegold1234: 7:10pm On Sep 23, 2014
brainwavy: you have a very nice cgpa but you need to be prayerful with that your o' level... as you know that DE too is competitive... pls which skull did you finish your ND.....?
. I'm applying with HND and I finished from Rufus Giwa polytechnic,owo,ondo state...but some people say they don't calculate o level grades again,how true is it?
Re: 2014/2015 Direct Entry Admission, University Of Ibadan by africaflozy(f): 8:10pm On Sep 23, 2014
adegab4real007:

Swthrt Mo, I actually intended to call u, buh alas I couldn't find ur digits on my fone, I'm still searching for it tho'. In d meantime, can I have me some of the popcorn and bars of chocolates u brought back?? wink

A big AMEN to dat prayer Swthrt mi, I actually intended to call u, buh alas I couldn't find ur digits on my fone, I'm still searching for it tho'. In d meantime, can I have me some of the popcorn and bars of chocolates u brought back?? Welcome bk dearie! *kisses*
thanks so much...yea come over to have them...as for the kisses#bending my head#
Re: 2014/2015 Direct Entry Admission, University Of Ibadan by Gbengem(m): 8:44pm On Sep 23, 2014
africaflozy: thanks so much...yea come over to have them...as for the kisses#bending my head#
why bending your head Shebi na jst ordinary kiss *grin*
Re: 2014/2015 Direct Entry Admission, University Of Ibadan by africaflozy(f): 8:48pm On Sep 23, 2014
Gbengem: why bending your head Shebi na jst ordinary kiss *grin*
bros no be my fault o,prevention is better than cure #EbolA#
Re: 2014/2015 Direct Entry Admission, University Of Ibadan by africaflozy(f): 8:51pm On Sep 23, 2014
adegold1234: . I'm applying with HND and I finished from Rufus Giwa polytechnic,owo,ondo state...but some people say they don't calculate o level grades again,how true is it?
either they calculate it or not,bros na favour of God we need,there is nothing impossible for Him to do...hold firm to your faith
Re: 2014/2015 Direct Entry Admission, University Of Ibadan by brainwavy: 9:04pm On Sep 23, 2014
africaflozy: either they calculate it or not,bros na favour of God we need,there is nothing impossible for Him to do...hold firm to your faith
exactly..... that's the word..... GOD's FAVOUR.

1 Like

Re: 2014/2015 Direct Entry Admission, University Of Ibadan by Gbengem(m): 9:32pm On Sep 23, 2014
africaflozy: bros no be my fault o,prevention is better than cure #EbolA#
u don't need to be scared sis he his ebola free... Tested A̶̲̥̅̊₪d confirmed

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (52) (Reply)

JAMB Subject Combinations For All Courses / Covenant University 2015/2016 Session Aspirants Lets Meet Here / FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.