Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,834 members, 7,915,392 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 10:32 PM

My Dreamweaver World :: Dw Users Only! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / My Dreamweaver World :: Dw Users Only! (740 Views)

Hw To Incrs Ur 15mg Weekly Plan To 30mg For Etisalat Users Only / Creating Complex / Advanced Search Forms With Sql Queries In Dreamweaver / Help! Implementing A Horizontal Looper With Dreamweaver (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Dreamweaver World :: Dw Users Only! by webguru(m): 8:27pm On Aug 09, 2008
Welcome to my DW world!

I create this thread this day to help fellow DW users explore the wonders of DW

By the way i use DW CS3.

Do u know wt DW, u dont need to have a FTP software, its inbuilt!!!

CS3 also has browser scalable css, making it so easy to use

Pls, all share ur knowledge or secrets of DW

Welcome again.
Re: My Dreamweaver World :: Dw Users Only! by Nobody: 3:30pm On Aug 11, 2008
i will list stuffs i find useful in dreamweaver

1. the snippet panel, where you store your frequently used codes (i have the "change password", login, etc code blocks there so i dont have to write that code for every site. i just go there)

2. the code view's coding bar (the vertical bar when you switch to code view) help you find who the parent of a tag or code block is, aids rapid development

will add more as i see them
Re: My Dreamweaver World :: Dw Users Only! by brownbonno(m): 11:37pm On Aug 11, 2008
webdezzi:

i will list stuffs i find useful in dreamweaver

1. the snippet panel, where you store your frequently used codes (i have the "change password", login, etc code blocks there so i don't have to write that code for every site. i just go there)

Why do you still write in codes(HTML) when is already done by dreamweaver itself?
Re: My Dreamweaver World :: Dw Users Only! by adewaleafolabi(m): 9:30am On Aug 12, 2008
Simply because at times errors can best be corrected through the code. I use dreamweaver 8 haven't tried cs3 yet.
Re: My Dreamweaver World :: Dw Users Only! by Nobody: 1:40pm On Aug 12, 2008
I dont understand you, you need to create a password reminder, password changer, form upload validation, etc.

I dont think DW will handle that for you without you making amendments here and there to fit what u want.
Re: My Dreamweaver World :: Dw Users Only! by claycares: 2:13pm On Aug 12, 2008
Hey pals,
You gurus in the house. Please I need a website, I don't know who can help me with the designing I can only afford hosting and domain name registration.
kindly assist in any way you can.
Cheers pals
Re: My Dreamweaver World :: Dw Users Only! by webguru(m): 6:12pm On Aug 14, 2008
thanks webdezzi

i was copying and pasting from other projects before

y'll should move to CS3, its so cooool!!!

(1) (Reply)

Ad Codes On / -looking For A Web Designer?- / To All Nairalanders Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.