Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,662 members, 7,914,755 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 11:26 AM

Woman, Would You Like To Become A Man? Or Vice Versa? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman, Would You Like To Become A Man? Or Vice Versa? (3741 Views)

Only A Real Woman Would See This And Still Stick With You....true Or False? / Four Types Of Men A Nigerian Woman Would Marry / If You're A Tall & Strong (muscular) Woman, Would You Love A Short & Light Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman, Would You Like To Become A Man? Or Vice Versa? by onyinye2(f): 8:08pm On Aug 11, 2008
See that is why i would accept the offer. You know because tend to be more simpler. More laid back. While alot of women are complex and difficult to understand. many don't even fully understand themselves. So fully understanding a guy is easy. Most women learn by the age of 25.
Re: Woman, Would You Like To Become A Man? Or Vice Versa? by ChinenyeN(m): 8:17pm On Aug 11, 2008
onyinye2:

See that is why i would accept the offer. You know because tend to be more simpler. More laid back. While alot of women are complex and difficult to understand. many don't even fully understand themselves. So fully understanding a guy is easy. Most women learn by the age of 25.

shocked Chineke mee!
Thanks for giving me another reason to not accept the offer to switch roles.  smiley I knew you females were complex, but to be so complex that you don't fully understand yourself is something else. I already understand who I am right now. I don't want to go through the whole routine of finding myself once more.
Re: Woman, Would You Like To Become A Man? Or Vice Versa? by onyinye2(f): 8:24pm On Aug 11, 2008
LOL!!! cheesy not all are like this you know. It is just that it takes time to fully know and accept one self. Some women might take to the age of 30 to know themselves. While others will know by the age of 25. It truly depends. By the terms of women being complex, well that differs. I know ladies who are so complex and complicated that i don't know how they deal. While i know ladies who are simple and serene. Me on the other hand, is very complex. Even i have to admit that.
Re: Woman, Would You Like To Become A Man? Or Vice Versa? by ChinenyeN(m): 8:41pm On Aug 11, 2008
onyinye2:

LOL!!! cheesy not all are like this you know. It is just that it takes time to fully know and accept one self. Some women might take to the age of 30 to know themselves. While others will know by the age of 25. It truly depends. By the terms of women being complex, well that differs. I know ladies who are so complex and complicated that i don't know how they deal. While i know ladies who are simple and serene. Me on the other hand, is very complex. Even i have to admit that.

Hehe. I'm only wondering about whomever your man/boyfriend/husband will be. mmekpa-ahu oo.

You know, I always thought that females got it together before males, but I guess I was wrong.
Re: Woman, Would You Like To Become A Man? Or Vice Versa? by onyinye2(f): 8:57pm On Aug 11, 2008
ChinenyeN:

Hehe. I'm only wondering about whomever your man/boyfriend/husband will be. mmekpa-ahu oo.

You know, I always thought that females got it together before males, but I guess I was wrong.
Hmmm. . . . define "together".
Re: Woman, Would You Like To Become A Man? Or Vice Versa? by shuppie(f): 9:00pm On Aug 11, 2008
i wont mind being a male for a day just to have an idea of what it is and how it feels to be one. and i expect the men as well to accept being a female and also have an idea of what it is to be one and how it is to be pregnant.
Re: Woman, Would You Like To Become A Man? Or Vice Versa? by ChinenyeN(m): 9:03pm On Aug 11, 2008
By together I mean, finding out who one is, where one believes they fit in life, what one wants to do with one's self and one's life, and finding out how to achieve all of that.  

Shuppie, most men have an idea of what it is like, that's the reason why they'd rather not accept.
Re: Woman, Would You Like To Become A Man? Or Vice Versa? by syren: 9:18pm On Aug 11, 2008
ChinenyeN:

Some of us do we're not all like that.  wink
Re: Woman, Would You Like To Become A Man? Or Vice Versa? by onyinye2(f): 9:21pm On Aug 11, 2008
ChinenyeN:

By together I mean, finding out who one is, where one believes they fit in life, what one wants to do with one's self and one's life, and finding out how to achieve all of that.  

Shuppie, most men have an idea of what it is like, that's the reason why they'd rather not accept.
Well alot of ladies do figure out who they are. But for others. . . it takes some time and soul searching. I mean i will use myself as an example. Do i think i know myself fully, no. But am i getting there, yes and no. it takes time and understanding know your place in life. I mean i know what i am, but just not who i am.

Oka about the whole pregnancy comment, you have NO idea what it is like.
Re: Woman, Would You Like To Become A Man? Or Vice Versa? by ChinenyeN(m): 9:37pm On Aug 11, 2008
onyinye2:

Well alot of ladies do figure out who they are. But for others. . . it takes some time and soul searching. I mean i will use myself as an example. Do i think i know myself fully, no. But am i getting there, yes and no. it takes time and understanding know your place in life. I mean i know what i am, but just not who i am.

Oka about the whole pregnancy comment, you have[b] NO idea [/b] what it is like.

I've got an idea what it's like. I definitely don't have anything else to compare what it FEELS like, but I have an idea what its like. Seeing (for life in general) is believing.
Re: Woman, Would You Like To Become A Man? Or Vice Versa? by onyinye2(f): 9:39pm On Aug 11, 2008
ChinenyeN:

I've got an idea what it's like. I definitely don't have anything else to compare what it FEELS like, but I have an idea what its like. Seeing (for life in general) is believing.
Not really, feeling is believing. Sometimes i don't even think i want kids seeing what pain my cousin went through having her kids. I would totally accept the offer so that my husband can deliver while i just stand around as "mental support"
Re: Woman, Would You Like To Become A Man? Or Vice Versa? by ChinenyeN(m): 9:43pm On Aug 11, 2008
Onyinye, Hehe. . . okay.
Re: Woman, Would You Like To Become A Man? Or Vice Versa? by onyinye2(f): 9:50pm On Aug 11, 2008
What it is true. grin All the husband does is stand there and do nothing or won't his mouth up, constantly talking. While the wife is on the bed screaming he lungs out.
Re: Woman, Would You Like To Become A Man? Or Vice Versa? by ChinenyeN(m): 9:56pm On Aug 11, 2008
Oh well. Guess there's nothing we can do about it. I'm off. There are some things I need to attend to.
Re: Woman, Would You Like To Become A Man? Or Vice Versa? by daisy4real: 1:27am On Aug 12, 2008
I don't even dream of becoming a man. i enjoy being a woman
Re: Woman, Would You Like To Become A Man? Or Vice Versa? by onyinye2(f): 2:15pm On Aug 12, 2008
ChinenyeN:

Oh well. Guess there's nothing we can do about it. I'm off. There are some things I need to attend to.
Just be happy you will never really experience the burden of women. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NIGERIAN Women Ranked Most UNFAITHFUL In The WORLD / #debate2013 "Does Religion Make/mar Relationships?" - PARTAKERS NEEDED / Is There Any Lady Who Isn't Fake?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.