Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,326 members, 7,910,667 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 02:24 PM

Seun beg Mr Olodo - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Seun beg Mr Olodo (810 Views)

Man On His Kneels To Beg Rich Man In Car For Money In Lagos / Gov Fayose Beg Gov Aregbesola To Help Him To Beg Mr President / The Real Mr.olodo Of Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seun beg Mr Olodo by Blackashawo(f): 10:02pm On Jan 09, 2014
After I heard of the case of Mr olodo how he left Nairaland and released his real password

it has been a little painfull I have not been an active member since then...

Dear Seun the fact is that nobody is above mistake The way u banned Mr Olodo was truelly unfair....

First of all his fans opened thread for him saying Mr Olodo banned for booking a space many thread opened for him were missing....

Am a strict person that don't complain too much for bans....

Dear Seun I know you may be scarred because Mr Olodo has your personnal phone number and according to him its the phone number u used in registerring the email of Nairaland...
But Seun I don't think its bad for somebody to ask why you didn't pick his call or reply his email that u should ban till 2023 when he released his password I saw it embarassed
and he said he promised u not to release your number...

Seun if we would miss Mr Olodo for nothing atleast for this thread

www.nairaland.com/1568658/mr-olodo-finally-shares-nakèd

Seun I think u made an error on the judgement u placed Mr Olodo is it bad to seek your attention if you didn't reply d email or the call. But note he didn't release your number you would say he broke rule 10
Seun also remember that sometimes people do open thread asking if u saw their email....

And Mr olodo would be wauting for February 27 to close hz account

Seun I think you are mistaken in this one.... beg him and bring him back embarassed
Re: Seun beg Mr Olodo by 1stola: 10:22pm On Jan 09, 2014
OK. Mrs. Olodo
Re: Seun beg Mr Olodo by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jan 09, 2014
Hmmm
Re: Seun beg Mr Olodo by Blackashawo(f): 10:40pm On Jan 09, 2014
1st ola: OK. Mrs. Olodo

if I tell u say ola na nmmer for Igbo language I hope say u no go vex cool
Re: Seun beg Mr Olodo by borntobegr8t(m): 11:18pm On Jan 09, 2014
[size=20pt] FREE Mr.OLODO OR I DIE [/size]
Re: Seun beg Mr Olodo by Blackashawo(f): 11:32pm On Jan 09, 2014
born_to_be_gr8t:

there is power in d tongue cool
Re: Seun beg Mr Olodo by doctokwus: 11:33pm On Jan 09, 2014
Just being a nuisance dat is what dis mr olodo is wt his many monikers.D best tin is for u to just adhere to d forum rules or go& create ur own forum and see how difficult it is to run a cyberspace forum
Re: Seun beg Mr Olodo by borntobegr8t(m): 11:50pm On Jan 09, 2014
Black ashawo:

there is power in d tongue cool
Meaning wetin ?
Re: Seun beg Mr Olodo by Blackashawo(f): 8:00am On Jan 10, 2014
born_to_be_gr8t:
Meaning wetin ?

meaning set if Seun no hear our appeal for Mr Olodo you may die as you Cary your mouth talk am...

(1) (Reply)

7 Habits That Turns People Off / Should I Wear My Wife's Pant To Work Tomorrow? / The Nigerian Attitude To Lynching

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.