Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,989 members, 7,942,545 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 12:06 PM

Tired Of This Relationship - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tired Of This Relationship (33129 Views)

Photo: When A Lady Tells A Nigerian Man "No Sex In This Relationship" / Ashamed And Tired Of Being A Virgin... / Should I Call Off This Relationship? Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tired Of This Relationship by Dyt(f): 10:53am On Jan 10, 2014
ax2xb:

And i hope she will give me back all the lost "fluid>"
Like i said, stop jumping to conclusions . . . Abortion? Zero, hell yeah. The bitch never even got pregnant for me for 1 second
; you're talking abortion . . Rubbish

Talkin abt fluid, u for use hand dey comot am na
Shior

Now she a biatch?
I can bet jst her chattin u up, ur anger will subside
I like dat lady
Its gd to put men like u in places u belong
Re: Tired Of This Relationship by ax2xb: 10:53am On Jan 10, 2014
krafty iyk: OP some girls are custom made to be used and dumped, i mean that's the way the r created, your mistake was trying to keep such girl, it cant just work... grin grin grin grin
for a girl who hails from a poor family background, who now lives an extravagant lifestyle..na na na, it's better you experience a broken relationship, than experiencing a divorce tomorrow.
delete her from your dp, fbk, cell phone, etc, this will enable u 4get her ASAP.
as for the car, haba, weren't you too fast to buy a car for a girl ,le'me ask, whose name is on the receipt, if it's yours, go get it back with the speed of light, cos she would have done worst if she was in ur shoe, i bet you have a lacky cousin who can irk out a living by using it as a taxi cab..[b]you get to see this as a God's gift window to escape from a useless relationship.. grin

Applause . . . Yes i was too hasty, but at least I kept it in my name for posterity reasons .
And just exactly what I envisaged would happen,finally happened . . .
Truthfully, she has no remorse. And it ends here, no going back . . Dyt can spit for all i can

2 Likes

Re: Tired Of This Relationship by Smhart1(f): 10:55am On Jan 10, 2014
You need to sleep and wake up to reality
Re: Tired Of This Relationship by ax2xb: 10:56am On Jan 10, 2014
Dyt:

Talkin abt fluid, u for use hand dey comot am na
Shior

Now she a biatch?
I can bet jst her chattin u up, ur anger will subside
I like dat lady
Its gd to put men like u in places u belong

I understand where you're coming from . .
But u can never understand where I am coming from, Dyt.
Re: Tired Of This Relationship by ax2xb: 10:57am On Jan 10, 2014
Smhart1: You need to sleep and wake up to reality

As in?
Re: Tired Of This Relationship by Dyt(f): 10:59am On Jan 10, 2014
ax2xb:

I understand where you're coming from . .
But u can never understand where I am coming from, Dyt.

I refuse to understand cos d only thing u makin us understand here is havin ur car back
So she's never made u happy? She's never bn a gal u see wakin up every mornin to? U never seen her as ur MrS?

Jst cos of some misunderstanding, u here labelling her black

Oma se oo
Re: Tired Of This Relationship by ax2xb: 11:00am On Jan 10, 2014
Agbgift:
Its not a matter of been bias here. Am telling you the plain truth.
Mr, you are the cause of your problem. She sees herself as the man in the relationship and you as the woman, that's why she is misbehaving.
Am not saying you should be a tyrant in your relationship. But stand as a man. you bought her love with money in the first place. That is the cause of this problem. And she expected more, and you started complaining of her spending excesses, she had no choice than to leave.
Mr its good to spend on your lady, but in the right proportion.
A woman should have creative ideas to help you to invest even if she has no kobo to contribute and not only to spend.

You can't understand . . See this lady helped me drew my budget . . Fine
the next few days, i was like let's go shopping and i withdrew a huge sum . . and i was expecting to say
"this is too much, let's reduce it and buy only the tinz we want" . . For where?
Forgetting we had a discussion on managing finances, lady threw caution to the wind and spent so much . .
Now tell me, is the woman a marriage material ?
Re: Tired Of This Relationship by ax2xb: 11:01am On Jan 10, 2014
Dyt:

I refuse to understand cos d only thing u makin us understand here is havin ur car back
So she's never made u happy? She's never bn a gal u see wakin up every mornin to? U never seen her as ur MrS?

Jst cos of some misunderstanding, u here labelling her black

Oma se oo

Dyt, Dyt, Dyt, how many tmes I call ur name?
Re: Tired Of This Relationship by Smhart1(f): 11:04am On Jan 10, 2014
Have you ever spoken to her about it ?
Re: Tired Of This Relationship by Smhart1(f): 11:08am On Jan 10, 2014
Op invite your gf to this thread and let's hear from her
Re: Tired Of This Relationship by Dyt(f): 11:08am On Jan 10, 2014
ax2xb:

Dyt, Dyt, Dyt, how many tmes I call ur name?

Yes, that's my name
Spill it all, I wanna read and so are others
U givin half story, u want us to condem her
Never, me I won't do that
U got her a car cos u loved her and wanted her happy
U give her all she wants cos u know she deserves it
All of a sudden u start seein her negative side and concluding
I can bet all u wrote abt her are one of ur conclusions

U talked abt money u deposited, are u 100% sure she spent it like u said? Talkin abt livin extravagant, u made her live that way

For her nt to even be moved, am sure she's financially stable without u

U made it look here like she can't survive without u, and how come she bn surving 3weeks? And sendin a msg, her reply shows she don't even care if u exist

How many times have u asked her give u back ur car? Talk true
Re: Tired Of This Relationship by Agbgift(f): 11:15am On Jan 10, 2014
ax2xb:

You can't understand . . See this lady helped me drew my budget . . Fine
the next few days, i was like let's go shopping and i withdrew a huge sum . . and i was expecting to say
"this is too much, let's reduce it and buy only the tinz we want" . . For where?
Forgetting we had a discussion on managing finances, lady threw caution to the wind and spent so much . .
Now tell me, is the woman a marriage material ?
Mr, I understand you very well. You wanted her to beg you, of which she is not ready to do.
You said she spend a lot, and you have seen that she is not ready to help you save for the future. Then mr what are you still doing with her?
You don't want to forget and let her go, that is the I won't understand you are talking about here. You are the one compounding issues for your self.
Go collect your motor, enter house and stop making noise.

1 Like

Re: Tired Of This Relationship by Nobody: 11:17am On Jan 10, 2014
Why do I feel this thread is to seek for attention?

OP knows this was going to happen so he bought the car in his name n now that it has happened he wants us to tell him wat to do.
Very soon gf will arrive now and this thread will turn to a war zone.
Re: Tired Of This Relationship by ax2xb: 11:21am On Jan 10, 2014
Dyt:

Yes, that's my name
Spill it all, I wanna read and so are others
U givin half story, u want us to condem her
Never, me I won't do that
U got her a car cos u loved her and wanted her happy
U give her all she wants cos u know she deserves it
All of a sudden u start seein her negative side and concluding
I can bet all u wrote abt her are one of ur conclusions

U talked abt money u deposited, are u 100% sure she spent it like u said? Talkin abt livin extravagant, u made her live that way

For her nt to even be moved, am sure she's financially stable without u

U made it look here like she can't survive without u, and how come she bn surving 3weeks? And sendin a msg, her reply shows she don't even care if u exist

How many times have u asked her give u back ur car? Talk true

Dyt do u wanna hear the whole story?
I am not God but what I am about to say is true.
Actually met her when I was financially unstable. She's just there, low income earner . .
Until I worked like there was no tomorrow and actually made it (not so big but big enough to spend recklessly)
She cannot survive without me, yes, even for 1 month, and still eat 3 square meals . . No insults intended but I must state the facts.
Yes she's been surviving for 3weeks on the money I sent to her before she left. . . i send her money like she's on salary, damn.
100k, 70k, 50k, as low as 10k and as much as 500k . . Pure fact !!!
She even lost her job and how much does she earn? A paltry 20k or so . . u can imagine
How can someone who earns 20k maintain a Lexus? So i av been doing the maintenance ever since . . .
I had know right from day one, she was not gonna be my wife. Yes, the handwriting were all over . .
BUt u know this kind of feelingu get, hoping one day they would change for the better
And 3 yrs have come and gone, no change . .
So i know what I'm saying . . . It's just that u are a woman and would naturally defend your people . .

16 Likes

Re: Tired Of This Relationship by Agbgift(f): 11:22am On Jan 10, 2014
Smhart1: Op invite your gf to this thread and let's hear from her
The girl won't come base on the response she gave op when he first linked her to this thread, she won't come.
Re: Tired Of This Relationship by ax2xb: 11:23am On Jan 10, 2014
Agbgift:
The girl won't come base on the response she gave op when he first linked her to this thread, she won't come.

She;s a passive nairalander
Re: Tired Of This Relationship by Smhart1(f): 11:24am On Jan 10, 2014
chidyhels: Why do I feel this thread is to seek for attention?

OP knows this was going to happen so he bought the car in his name n now that it has happened he wants us to tell him wat to do.
Very soon gf will arrive now and this thread will turn to a war zone.
Exactly
Re: Tired Of This Relationship by Dyt(f): 11:25am On Jan 10, 2014
ax2xb:

Actually met her when I was financially unstable. She's just there, low income earner . .
Until I worked like there was no tomorrow and actually made it (not so big but big enough to spend recklessly)
She cannot survive without me, yes, even for 1 month, and still eat 3 square meals . . No insults intended but I must state the facts.
Yes she's been surviving for 3weeks on the money I sent to her before she left. . . i send her money like she's on salary, damn.
She even lost her job and how much does she earn? A paltry 20k or so . . u can imagine
How can someone who earns 20k maintain a Lexus? So i av been doing the maintenance ever since . . .
I had know right from day one, she was not gonna be my wife. Yes, the handwriting were all over . .
BUt u know this kind of feelingu get, hoping one day they would change for the better
So i know what I'm saying . . . It's just that u are a woman and would naturally defend your people . .

Bt u did dis all out of love na
Have u ever complained to her abt her ways?
U knew she was never gonna be ur wife so what's d fuss now?

Let her be and then move on
Don't talk to her or anyth
Delete her, yh its hard bt u won't die
LET HER GO
Forget d car
U are worth more than
U goin on abt d car shows u want her back and her changing
Re: Tired Of This Relationship by Smhart1(f): 11:27am On Jan 10, 2014
I'm sure she is also ready for the worst... I hate when guys see things in their view only like ladies are the bottle neck of every reletionship
Re: Tired Of This Relationship by kraftyiyk: 11:30am On Jan 10, 2014
ax2xb:
Applause . . . Yes i was too hasty, but at least I kept it in my name for posterity reasons .
And just exactly what I envisaged would happen,finally happened . . .
Truthfully, she has no remorse. And it ends here, no going back . . Dyt can spit for all i can
ax2xb:
OP., if you bought the car in your name cos you envisaged a breakup, then, you should have worked on your emotional shock absorber, if i were you, i would have got a plan B before now,eg a spare girlfriend grin grin grin grin,yes...my point is, you shouldn't have been so heart broken as it appears now,
guy you said you r loaded, COMMON MOVE ON....there r far too many reasonable chicks out there who would appreciate you , ok.
your type will secretly go back, to beg n plead, which is giving her the audacity for continuous misbehavior,...I SAID IT BEFORE, SOME OF THESE GIRLS ARE CUSTOM MADE TO BE USED AND DUMPED, YOUR MISTAKE WAS TRYING TO KEEP HER.
GROW UP, BE A MAN OK. on the other hand, this could be God trying to set you free from her exceses..GRRAAABBB THIS OPPORTUNIYangry

2 Likes

Re: Tired Of This Relationship by ax2xb: 11:30am On Jan 10, 2014
Dyt:

Bt u did dis all out of love na
Have u ever complained to her abt her ways?
U knew she was never gonna be ur wife so what's d fuss now?

Let her be and then move on
Don't talk to her or anyth
Delete her, yh its hard bt u won't die
LET HER GO
Forget d car
U are worth more than
U goin on abt d car shows u want her back and her changing

i dont want her back, av talked to countless time, i've even lost count sef . .
i dont want her to change, 3 yrs have proved she cannot . .
me screaming about the car, is for the men-folk
imagine me pass by and she points a finger at me and said . . he's my biggest mugu
mission accomplished, right . .

and this mission shall not be accomplished . . .
dats all nothing more

1 Like

Re: Tired Of This Relationship by ax2xb: 11:35am On Jan 10, 2014
krafty iyk:
OP., if you bought the car in your name cos you envisaged a breakup, then, you should have worked on your emotional shock absorber, if i were you, i would have got a plan B before now,eg a spare girlfriend grin grin grin grin,yes...my point is, you shouldn't have been so hear broken as it appears now,
guy you said you r loaded, COMMON MOVE ON....there r far too many reasonable chicks out there who would appreciate you , ok.
your type will secretly go back, to beg n plead, which is giving her the audacity for continuous misbehavior,...I SAID IT BEFORE, SOME OF THESE GIRLS ARE CUSTOM MADE TO BE USED AND DUMPED, YOUR MISTAKE WAS TRYING TO KEEP HER.
GROW UP, BE A MAN OK. angry

secretly go back n plead . . God forbid, May the gods strike me down . . . Basically wen u wanna take drastic decisions, it's good to hear someother opinions apart frm yours. That's y i created d thread and so far so good, it's been encouraging . .
thnx

7 Likes

Re: Tired Of This Relationship by Dyt(f): 11:38am On Jan 10, 2014
ax2xb:

i dont want her back, av talked to countless time, i've even lost count sef . .
i dont want her to change, 3 yrs have proved she cannot . .
me screaming about the car, is for the men-folk
imagine me pass by and she points a finger at me and said . . he's my biggest mugu
mission accomplished, right . .

and this mission shall not be accomplished . . .
dats all nothing more

Ok na
Pull a call thru
Biatch, I want my car back
Sefini

Hehehehhehehehe
Abeg come buy my own car o, I no want much, na Range Rover 2015
Don't worry, I won't be like her
I will only ask for 500k a week, shoppin every 2weeks, vacation every mnth
Take care of my extended families too
Very simple
Am sure u can afford all those without comin here and seekin advice on how u want ur things back
Oya send me a mail mk we start frm there
See am making this official for al NLers to see o, me I won't hide our affair o, infact d whole world will know abt it
I dey wait for ur mail
*serious mode*

2 Likes

Re: Tired Of This Relationship by Agbgift(f): 11:40am On Jan 10, 2014
ax2xb:

You knew she can't be your wife and yet you kept spending and her,and you are complaining? I need to slap dust from you eyes.
Since the car is in your name, collect your property back if you so wish to. And move ahead. You will met better ladies that will appreciate you.
Re: Tired Of This Relationship by ax2xb: 11:46am On Jan 10, 2014
Dyt:

Ok na
Pull a call thru
Sefini

Hehehehhehehehe
Very simple
Am sure u can afford all those without comin here and seekin advice on how u want ur things back
See am making this official for al NLers to see o, me I won't hide our affair o, infact d whole world will know abt it
I dey wait for ur mail
*serious mode*

ax2xb@fastmail.fm
Like seriously, I can do all that for you, ON ONE CONDITION:
Re: Tired Of This Relationship by ax2xb: 11:47am On Jan 10, 2014
Agbgift:
You knew she can't be your wife and yet you kept spending and her,and you are complaining? I need to slap dust from you eyes.
Since the car is in your name, collect your property back if you so wish to. And move ahead. You will met better ladies that will appreciate you.

Like i said earlier, I was hoping she would change
Re: Tired Of This Relationship by Agbgift(f): 11:48am On Jan 10, 2014
Dyt:

Ok na
Pull a call thru
Sefini

Hehehehhehehehe
Very simple
I dey wait for ur mail
*serious mode*

You nor hear op say the girl na nairalander.
Nor go let the babe waley you for road for boyfriend snatching things. I nor fit fight for you o.

1 Like

Re: Tired Of This Relationship by Dyt(f): 11:49am On Jan 10, 2014
ax2xb:

ax2xb@fastmail.fm
Like seriously, I can do all that for you, ON ONE CONDITION:

Hehehehehehe
What condition?
And are u nt supposed to be the guy?
Send a mail and ask me be ur gf dammit
A request of my acc number to follow so u can jst send me a token of 300k

1 Like

Re: Tired Of This Relationship by Dyt(f): 11:51am On Jan 10, 2014
Agbgift:

You nor hear op say the girl na nairalander.
Nor go let the babe waley you for road for boyfriend snatching things. I nor fit fight for you o.

Hehehehheh
She don chop her own na
Mk me too chop, I go even give d OP gd gd loving join am

Me and u contributed na, we go share am
I don't mind sef if d op say he wan date me and u
U in?
Mk we rock d guy world
Take am to planet 507
Muchechechechecheche
Re: Tired Of This Relationship by Smhart1(f): 11:54am On Jan 10, 2014
Ax2xb and Dyt
Re: Tired Of This Relationship by ax2xb: 11:57am On Jan 10, 2014
Dyt:

Hehehehehehe
What condition?
And are u nt supposed to be the guy?
Send a mail and ask me be ur gf dammit
A request of my acc number to follow so u can jst send me a token of 300k

Public declaration of independence love

Will you Dyt, divorce your husband, and accept the humble demotion from being wife to being girlfriend
in my arms. Remuneration is packaged very well . . flights to Dubai for shopping 3 times a week . 0th class
you shall sit in the cockpit next to the pilots . . Transfer of 100k daily to your bank account
And transfer of 50k weekly to each member of your extended family.
Oya send your account number, let me wire the money and let's seal dis deal . .

1 Like

Re: Tired Of This Relationship by Dyt(f): 11:58am On Jan 10, 2014
Smhart1: Ax2xb and Dyt

I will be a veli veli gd gyel
*touches ground and licks*

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Am I Taking The Wrong Move Buying Her A Phone? / Open Letter; Our Women Be Careful With The Way You Treat Men- Alexisgist / RE: My 5 Year Old Relationship Ended Just Like That

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.