Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,822 members, 7,872,757 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:11 PM

Yaya Toure Deserves The Award Hands Down - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Yaya Toure Deserves The Award Hands Down (555 Views)

Checkout The Award Given To The Man of The Match ( Hilarious Photo) / Yaya Toure Deserves 2014 African Player Of The Year Award, Says Lawal / Yaya Toure Is CAF African Footballer Of 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yaya Toure Deserves The Award Hands Down by KwesiGH(m): 11:10pm On Jan 09, 2014
yaya toure, the most consistent african player for the past four years deserves this year's caf awards..mikel, under the year of review won plenty of laurels n that is good bt his contribution was shambolic..vincent shld hav been part of the final three instead of mikel no harr feelings..mikle winning it would hav been a bad representation of africa football..in as much i hate it for yaya winning it 3 times consecutively, i also think he deserves it cus there is no competition in da awards dis days unlike before..peace

1 Like

Re: Yaya Toure Deserves The Award Hands Down by pathardy(m): 11:19pm On Jan 09, 2014
I fink luck is not on his side even yaya himselve said although mikel deserve it......well he is the second runner up
Re: Yaya Toure Deserves The Award Hands Down by KwesiGH(m): 11:27pm On Jan 09, 2014
pathardy: I fink luck is not on his side even yaya himselve said although mikel deserve it......well he is the second runner up

i was rooting for mikel to win cus of naija ghana connection bt deem down ma heart yaya deserves it.. he didnt win any laurel under da year of review bt his individual display was off da hook.. better luck next tym mikel..
Re: Yaya Toure Deserves The Award Hands Down by Syenite(m): 11:42pm On Jan 09, 2014
KwesiGH:

i was rooting for mikel to win cus of naija ghana connection bt deem down ma heart yaya deserves it.. he didnt win any laurel under da year of review bt his individual display was off da hook.. better luck next tym mikel..

CAF are scammers! The year Samuel Eto'O won the award ahead of Austin Okocha they said Eto O won bc he won trophies for both club and country even though Okocha was superlative at club level scoring goals and making assists just like Yaya. I blieve based on that assertion Mikel deserved it cos he equally won trophies for both club and country something Yaya never achieved.
It was a Francophone Gang up if u ask me. How many players from Anglophone Africa have won that award in the last 15yrs.
From Eto to Drogba to Keita to Adebayor to Yaya Toure. Nonsense angry

1 Like

Re: Yaya Toure Deserves The Award Hands Down by KwesiGH(m): 11:50pm On Jan 09, 2014
Syenite:

CAF are scammers! The year Samuel Eto'O won the award ahead of Austin Okocha they said Eto O won bc he won trophies for both club and country even though Okocha was superlative at club level scoring goals and making assists just like Yaya. I blieve based on that assertion Mikel deserved it cos he equally won trophies for both club and country something Yaya never achieved.
It was a Francophone Gang up if u ask me. How many players from Anglophone Africa have won that award in the last 15yrs.

i share ur sentiments bro bt mike shld work harder.he is on n off..my deepest sentiment was drogba's involvement in da top 3..drogbaaa!!!! come on caf
Re: Yaya Toure Deserves The Award Hands Down by Nobody: 11:56pm On Jan 09, 2014
the best player in the continent won

1 Like

Re: Yaya Toure Deserves The Award Hands Down by Jiggaman101: 12:43am On Jan 10, 2014
Syenite:

Come to think of it you make a lot of sense. Even though I think yaya deserved it but if they really said that regarding eto and Okocha then mikel should hav won. Seems the francophone countries are more together than anglophone.
Re: Yaya Toure Deserves The Award Hands Down by sleekpro(m): 1:10am On Jan 10, 2014
For me yaya is a is a "WORLD CLASS PLAYER" , while mike is jst a CHELSAE PLAYER! It would have been a slap on african football if mikel should have d award.
#nosetiment#
Re: Yaya Toure Deserves The Award Hands Down by Polio: 1:11am On Jan 10, 2014
sleek pro: For me yaya is a is a "WORLD CLASS PLAYER" , while mike is jst a CHELSAE PLAYER! It would have been a slap on african football if mikel should have d award.
#nosetiment#

Spot on

(1) (Reply)

Heskey : Ahmed Musa Is Nigeria’s Best / Joseph Yobo Announces Nigeria Retirement / Who Do You Think The Brazilians Will Support At The WC Final?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.