Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,711 members, 7,975,732 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 11:34 AM

Open Letter To CAF "Before It Is Too Late". - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Open Letter To CAF "Before It Is Too Late". (464 Views)

10 Things You Need To Say Before It’s Too Late / Bamidele Aturu: Activists Hope For Survival Of Activist, But Too Late / Popular Brands From The Late 70's, 80's And Early 90's (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Letter To CAF "Before It Is Too Late". by HonSuQMaDIQ(m): 11:56pm On Jan 09, 2014
In the spirit of open letters currently festering the firmament of nigeria like an epidemic, i have to write CAF on the sham i observed tonite called AWARDS.
I had to quickly write this without delay for ten reasons.
(1) You dont expect me to be left out in the current letter writting season.....do you?
Sorry, reason 2 to 10 will come in the sequel to this letter.
Its with heart heavily ladden with sorrow that i write to express my disgust at the level of mediocrity that played out tonite. Fact is that Africa has no best player.
YAYA TOURE is just a one-eyed man in the country of blind men. He doesnt deserve the award, neither does MIKEL, nor DROGBA. They are all average footballers.
That AWARD should have been returned to where they brought it from.
CAF has been turned to a cesspool of corruption under ISA HAYATOU'S watch.
Its even a bigger pity that tribalism and religious bigotry is now at its adult stage in all CAF's current activities. If not so, why was YAYA TOURE immediately gabbed in BABARIGA when that dubious award was given to him.
Many nigerian talented footballers has been placed under CAFs surveillance(watch list). But no weapon fashioned against them shall ever prosper......Amen.
Permit me to also let you know about $48b is currently missing unaccounted for in CAF's oversea account.
When the chips are down i will bring out my facts.
Worthy of note also is kind of Mic they handed to Psquare that made their voice sound like chants of drunken sailors. Queation is........is that fair?
If all this goes on unchecked, am afraid Mr HAYATOU "may not survive it". A word is enough for the wise. We are watching.
Sincerely yours,
Most Hon. SuQ Ma'DiQ

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Dr Arthur Kennedy News: Mahama Fails, NPP Not Suitable For Power / Boko Haram Kills 20 In Cameroon / U.S. Conducts Airstrikes On ISIS In Iraq

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.