Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,867 members, 7,872,883 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 01:58 AM

Sanusi Erases Scheduled Leave, Dares Jonathan - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanusi Erases Scheduled Leave, Dares Jonathan (33761 Views)

Bishop Wale Oke Dares Jonathan / APC Dares Jonathan To Sue Akande For Libel / Gov. Sylva Dares Jonathan And Flags Off Campaign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanusi Erases Scheduled Leave, Dares Jonathan by maggdon(m): 11:18am On Jan 10, 2014
The interpretation of CBN act of 2007 section 11 states clearly that the preasident cant unilaterally sack d CBN governor, he nids 2/3 of the senate house to enact the removal clause... However he can recommend for his sack... My point is to the ppl shouting that he should be removed unlawfully, that is the problem with nigerian youths.. No regard for d law
Re: Sanusi Erases Scheduled Leave, Dares Jonathan by maasoap(m): 11:20am On Jan 10, 2014
iheneme: Sanusi's tenure expires in June 2. Have you thought of it that Jonathan could still loot from June 3 till election time?
The earlier the better most especially with this frivolous projects that have been smuggled into this budget. In addition, some people need to cover their tracks. Otherwise, how do you explain this sudden pre-retirement leave gesture? When there is still $12 billion unaccounted for?
Re: Sanusi Erases Scheduled Leave, Dares Jonathan by oluwaisaac(m): 11:20am On Jan 10, 2014
winniz:
I said he should be given a Sack letter if he refuses to resign he should apply force. GEJ has the right to sack him after all OBJ sacked Ministers during his tenure and their was no process involved, so why would GEJs own be different?
DO YOU UNDERSTAND THE MEANING OF THE WORD "GOVERNOR?"
Re: Sanusi Erases Scheduled Leave, Dares Jonathan by OgologoDimkpa: 11:20am On Jan 10, 2014
Titiluvly: Sanusi-Hausa

Gej- Ijaw

How does this relate to igbo n yoruba?..som pple sha..Bloody Tribalists,this is about nigeria..
Are you a learner undecided?

If you don't know let me tell you:
On Nairaland:
APC= Yoruba + Hausa (Anti-GEJ that wants to grab power at all cost) equivalent to-Islam
PDP= Igbo(Pro-GEJ) equivalent to-Christian

All of them are tribalists tongue

Na today grin?
Re: Sanusi Erases Scheduled Leave, Dares Jonathan by mbhs139(m): 11:24am On Jan 10, 2014
winniz:
I said he should be given a Sack letter if he refuses to resign he should apply force. GEJ has the right to sack him after all OBJ sacked Ministers during his tenure and their was no process involved, so why would GEJs own be different?

I wonder what kind and type of education children of now-a-days receive! So, in your mind ministers are the same with a CBN Governor? Didn't you read in the post the mode of appointing and removing a CBN Governor in Nigeria? Anyway, for your information, ministers and a CBN Governor are not in the same shoes; while the latter are political appointees, the former is a professional whose hand lies the economic success or otherwise of the nation. As a matter of fact, appointing a minister of finance as the economic coordinator does not really show a sense of sound judgement. Those in charge of monetary policy would have otherwise be in a better position. I stand to be corrected; i'm not laying claim to this knowledge.

3 Likes

Re: Sanusi Erases Scheduled Leave, Dares Jonathan by maasoap(m): 11:24am On Jan 10, 2014
kaeto: this is the depth of blindness that has beclouded a majority of the hungry and jobless yorubas. $49.8b, how much is the annual national budget, how much does Nigeria generate annually from NNPC? Some of you loud mouths sit in your ifa coven to talk big with empty heads and stomach. Channel your frustrations to your lazy nature and leaders. Even when SLS has said it's $10b , you just want to besmirch GEJ's name through your deceit which you inherited from your fore fathers. Your poverty shall know no bounds unless your ananias mentality changes..
And how much is $10 billion in naira? 1.6 trillion naira! Can you see your life?

2 Likes

Re: Sanusi Erases Scheduled Leave, Dares Jonathan by winniz: 11:29am On Jan 10, 2014
revolt: you can't sack a cbn govt Cos hE's statutory mandated to serve 4 4years. except two thirds majority of the Senate sack him.

but I think, they can comfortably Blackfoot, him. which ofcourse they will. he'll serve as a check on illegal funds transfers since he's disgruntled.

he's not going no where, and ofcos he won't be implementing any shitty policies meantime
This is Nigeria where anything goes, GEJ has enough reason to sack that Mallam, how dare him raise false alarm without been sure of the amount of money that was missing?
Re: Sanusi Erases Scheduled Leave, Dares Jonathan by mbhs139(m): 11:31am On Jan 10, 2014
pro01:

Thank you very much. People who say the President and Commander-in-Chief does not have the power to remove the CBN governor are either clueless or mischievous. In countries like Nigeria, and much of the developing world (even in places like Russia), there are a million and one ways to by-pass the 'academic' measures put in place to preserve the supposed independence of institutions like the CBN or EFCC. It all boils bown to the temperament and will of the individual in power.

We would have so much appreciate it if only you could at least share one of the ways a CBN Governor can be removed without resulting to the
academic measures put in place...
Re: Sanusi Erases Scheduled Leave, Dares Jonathan by yokiti: 11:31am On Jan 10, 2014
winniz:

Ministers are political apointees that can be sacked anytime by the person who appointed them.
Re: Sanusi Erases Scheduled Leave, Dares Jonathan by Tofax: 11:31am On Jan 10, 2014
Its unfortunate how we have degraded the office of the President of the Federal republic of Nigeria. This is not about Jonathan but its all about laying a precedent for future reference.God help Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Sanusi Erases Scheduled Leave, Dares Jonathan by clemhova: 11:34am On Jan 10, 2014
winniz: At Mynd 44

GEJ by March should give him a dismissal letter, If he refuses to resign he should apply force by Locking up his Office and getting him arrested as well, it was GEJ that employed him so if his services are no longer needed he can be sacked as well, Sanusi has always been incompetent to be the CBN Governor for crying out Loud, all his banking policies has always be useless that Mallam should just go.
TODAY YOU USE YUR ATM CARD IN ANY ATM M/C FOR FREE? WHO MADE THIS POSSIBLE?
TODAY YOU CAN TRANSFER MONEY TO YUR FRIEND IN OTHER BANKS INSTANTLY? WHO MADE THIS POSSIBLE?
TODAY YOU CAN LEAVE YUR MONEY IN BANKS WITHOUT FEAR THAT THE BANKS WILL FOLD UP? WHO MADE...POSSIBLE?
TODAY YOU CAN TRAVEL FROM SOUTH TO NORTH FOR BUSINESS WITHOUT CARRRY CASH, JUST A CHIP IN YUR HAND? WHO MADE THIS POSSIBLE...

WHAT HAS GEJ DONE FOR YOU PERSONNALLY AS LIST ABOVE? PLS LIST EM!

MADELA WAS APPRECIATED BY HIS PEOPLE THATZ THE SECRT OF HIS GREATNESS.

LETS TRY TO APPRECIATE GOOD PEOPLE SO THAT GOOD THINGS WILL HAPPEN IN THIS COUNTRY...

4 Likes

Re: Sanusi Erases Scheduled Leave, Dares Jonathan by maasoap(m): 11:35am On Jan 10, 2014
mbhs139:

I wonder what kind and type of education children of now-a-days receive! So, in your mind ministers are the same with a CBN Governor? Didn't you read in the post the mode of appointing and removing a CBN Governor in Nigeria? Anyway, for your information, ministers and a CBN Governor are not in the same shoes; while the latter are political appointees, the former is a professional whose hand lies the economic success or otherwise of the nation. As a matter of fact, appointing a minister of finance as the economic coordinator does not really show a sense of sound judgement. Those in charge of monetary policy would have otherwise be in a better position. I stand to be corrected; i'm not laying claim to this knowledge.
My brother, what kind of President would campaign to citizens to be given mandate to manage the nation’s economy and suddenly turns around and gives the same mandate to one of his subjects? It is unheard of in this world. Obama is not even a PhD holder, yet he didn't handover US economy to his Secretary of Finance. This is not a case of delegation of responsibility but clearly shows transfer of mandate and abandonment of responsibility.

1 Like

Re: Sanusi Erases Scheduled Leave, Dares Jonathan by Jaymima(f): 11:37am On Jan 10, 2014
drnoel:

how does this concern igbos? Why do we have people like u on NL who INSIGHT ethnic wars. U will get what u bargained for, just wait let igbos log on and see the rubbish u posted
My bro...It's INCITE.
Re: Sanusi Erases Scheduled Leave, Dares Jonathan by clemhova: 11:37am On Jan 10, 2014
Tofax: Its unfortunate how we have degraded the office of the President of the Federal republic of Nigeria. This is not about Jonathan but its all about laying a precedent for future reference.God help Nigeria.

THE AUTHORITY OF THE OFFICE DEPENDS MUCH ON THE PERSON THERE.

UNTIL SLS CAME WHO EVER KNEW THE CBN GOVERNOR WAS SO POWERFUL... ? SO RELAX

3 Likes

Re: Sanusi Erases Scheduled Leave, Dares Jonathan by ebosed: 11:40am On Jan 10, 2014
winniz:
Yet any anti Yoruba comment other tribes post on nairaland is deleted with immediate effect

lets start our own Biafraland Forum or southland forum so you can leave nairaland forum for people who went to universities etc with minimum 5 credits as against your 5 passes. I guess this is majorly responsible for your one-sided comment and very biased judgement. What do you expect when permanent secretary and wife of cannot express herself in simple English language.

Re: Sanusi Erases Scheduled Leave, Dares Jonathan by winniz: 11:40am On Jan 10, 2014
mbhs139:

My friend keep your daft explanation to yourself, how many years is a Minister expected to serve? Yet he can be relieved of his appointment anytime the president wants so you talking about law should know that Nigeria is a Lawless Country and it has always been like that.
Re: Sanusi Erases Scheduled Leave, Dares Jonathan by Itee4real(m): 11:46am On Jan 10, 2014
SLIDE waxie: u see, u ibos overrate ur intelligence by trying to compare urself with an intelligent OBJ!

REALLY?

Of course, OBJ will terrorize u with EFCC. But as corrupt as he is, why can't they threaten him like these guys are threatening Jonathan!

Some people got brains, others got stup!dity stuffed into their skulls and covered by a hat!

Think abt it, Jonathan is ball-less. He can't do i thang!
GO CHUUCK YASEF HEAR SYCOPHANTUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Sanusi Erases Scheduled Leave, Dares Jonathan by iheneme(m): 11:50am On Jan 10, 2014
maasoap: The earlier the better most especially with this frivolous projects that have been smuggled into this budget. In addition, some people need to cover their tracks. Otherwise, how do you explain this sudden pre-retirement leave gesture? When there is still $12 billion unaccounted for?
Recall that Sanusi was in a hurry to allege that $49.8b was unaccounted for, suddenly the figure dropped to about $12b. It wouldn't surprise me if the figure is later reconciled!
Re: Sanusi Erases Scheduled Leave, Dares Jonathan by texazzpete(m): 11:51am On Jan 10, 2014
owobokiri: Read pro01 last post. He totally understands where i was coming from. It may not be constitutional but if GEJ is desperate to nail Sanusi, very easy. There are a million ways to skirt around the constitutional inhibitions if a cheif executive wants to have his way at all cost. He mentioned Russia but even before Putin, Yeltsin was able to rocket the Duma with tanks just to have his way. How did OBJ get rid of Dariye and Alams? It is a 'nascent' democracy, dont forget...

And for example you bring up an armed blockade of the parliament in Russia?!

[img]http://bigtonysfantasyleague.files./2012/09/michael-jordan-laugh.gif[/img]

You're truly desperate to get GEJ impeached, aren't you?

3 Likes

Re: Sanusi Erases Scheduled Leave, Dares Jonathan by sucess001(m): 11:51am On Jan 10, 2014
winniz:
My friend keep your daft explanation to yourself, how many years is a Minister expected to serve? Yet he can be relieved of his appointment anytime the president wants so you talking about law should know that Nigeria is a Lawless Country and it has always been like that.

Chai!

Bros..,you have been done a great injustice.... by the University you attended...i really feel for you.

I would then advise you to take the next steps...

Gently log out of Nairaland....

Then write a petition asking the University you attended to refund your fees for failing to teach you properly....

I am sure when they hear you speak and read your letter...they ll not hesitate to refund you.

Then use that money to go to school again...

Not a night time school this time around, not a village school but a real school...

When you graduate, you can then log back to Nairaland to comment on this thread.

I am sure by then...you yourself will be shocked @ what you had posted before.

14 Likes

Re: Sanusi Erases Scheduled Leave, Dares Jonathan by loopine(m): 11:56am On Jan 10, 2014
abbakacici: because the president has shows nigerian he don't have any b**L to act
WTF! angry
Re: Sanusi Erases Scheduled Leave, Dares Jonathan by FiZYoH(m): 11:56am On Jan 10, 2014
ogologodimkpa:
Are you a learner undecided?

If you don't know let me tell you:
On Nairaland:
APC= Yoruba + Hausa (Anti-GEJ that wants to grab power at all cost) equivalent to-Islam
PDP= Igbo(Pro-GEJ) equivalent to-Christian

All of them are tribalists tongue

Na today grin?
U b fool ooo. No b north de hold pdp? Hw many states in d north r pdp states compared to SE! Ur a kangaroo I swear. Hw many states igbos get compared to the north? U no sabi anytn
Re: Sanusi Erases Scheduled Leave, Dares Jonathan by sucess001(m): 11:57am On Jan 10, 2014
winniz:
You are just a big eediot, which of my post don't you understand? You bunch of APC e-rats are pathetic.

Hmmm.

Guy, let me advise you...

Go and pray...ask God for wisdom.

Honestly. you llbe shocked @ how you ll start thinking when your prayer gets answered.

1 Like

Re: Sanusi Erases Scheduled Leave, Dares Jonathan by kenzspunpy(m): 12:00pm On Jan 10, 2014
Mayor_of_Lagos: The controversy surrounding the planned exit of the Governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria, Mr. Lamido Sanusi, deepened on Thursday with the governor insisting that he would not quit the post until his term expired on June 2, 2014.

In keeping with his vow, which analysts see as a direct confrontation with President Goodluck Jonathan, Sanusi has said he will not proceed on his terminal leave in March as initially being speculated.The President had reportedly asked the CBN governor to resign immediately because of the alleged deliberate leakage of the letter that Sanusi wrote to him in which the governor accused the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation of not remitting $49.8bn crude oil revenue to the Federation Account.Sanusi was said to have denied leaking the letter to former President Olusegun Obasanjo or anyone for that matter, and allegedly told the President that he could only be removed by two-thirds of members of the Senate as required by law.The governor reportedly told the President that the letter was available in the Presidential Villa, the Ministry of Finance and the CBN, and wondered how he could be accused of leaking it.

One of our correspondents learnt on Thursday that Sanusi expressed his determination to remain in office until the expiration of his one-term tenure of five years on June 2 during a meeting with top management officers of the bank on Wednesday.The Director, Corporate Communications Department, CBN, Mr. Ugochukwu Okoroafor, confirmed the development in a chat with one of our correspondents in Abuja on Thursday.He said the governor used the opportunity provided by the “family meeting” to clear doubts surrounding the expiration of his tenure.Okoroafor said, “The CBN is an important organisation in the economy of this country and we have to be careful in whatever we do because our actions send a strong message to the economy as a whole.“The governor had a meeting with officials of the central bank and it was like a family meeting; and in that meeting, he made it clear that he is not going anywhere until his tenure expires in June.“He is not proceeding on retirement leave by March as being speculated; rather, he will be retiring on June 2 this year when he will be completing his five-year single tenure.”According to Okoroafor, the CBN governor will formally announce his retirement in March, when his successor is expected to be named, and will remain in office until June 2.

Both chambers of the National Assembly declined comments on the alleged plan by the Federal Government to sack Sanusi.The spokesperson for the Senate, Eyinnaya Abaribe, and his counterpart in the House of Representatives, Mr. Zakari Mohammed, said the National Assembly would not be dragged into “a mere rumour.”Abaribe, in a telephone interview with one of our correspondents, said, “The Senate will not make any comment on any issue that is not before it. It remains a rumour until it is properly communicated to the Senate.”Mohammed also said, “I have no comment to make. The National Assembly as an institution will not be dragged into any controversy based on a mere allegation.”Efforts to get the Presidency’s reaction did not yield any positive result as the Special Adviser on Media and Publicity to the President, Dr. Reuben Abati, did not respond to calls made to his mobile telephone line, nor respond to text messages sent to the same line.

http://www.punchng.com/news/i-wont-quit-before-june-sanusi-dares-jonathan/

Nigeria, we hail thee! The whistle blower is now the hunted, and the accused is watching and smiling. We now have a President who is not feared by any governor, be it state or CBN governor. Why? Obvious display of incompetence, lack of courage, lack of capacity and inefficiency! Can Nigeria really survive another four years of this type of administration? It remain to be seen. God bless Nigeria!

2 Likes

Re: Sanusi Erases Scheduled Leave, Dares Jonathan by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jan 10, 2014
rudedough: PUNCH NEWSPAPER has lost its credibility. It is now known as an APC propaganda media house.

Sanusi may be pleading with the President to reconsider his decision but PUNCH NEWSPAPER and their unceasing propaganda machine are inciting Nigerians that Sanusi is daring the President.

Sanusi has worked hard with the President all these while, he's one of the reason our economy stands at No. 1 in the world today. I think the APC wants the President to sack Sanusi and loose his most valuable assets.

These APC politicians don't care about us or our country's economy, they care more about getting into power. They don't mind playing politics with the future of Nigerians. The desperation is obvious and I am 100% sure Sanusi will not dare the President in anyway. Sanusi is educated and not a thug like ****** the frog eye APC chieftain. Rudedough is not buying this $hit.

Thanks for you germane observation my brother. In fact, the Punch write up is dubiously innuendated with recalcitrance from the person of SLS which was not the intent of SLS himself. To buttress this, I want to quote directly from THISDAY News Paper before me now with a large caption on the frontpage entitle: SANUSI STAYS AS CBN GOV TILL JUNE 1, AFFIRMS RESPECT FOR PRESIDENT.

"....however, owing to the impact on the financial markets and the macroeconomy, well-meaning Nigerians who were also concerned that Sanusi's forced departure could send the wrong signals to the international investment community, moved promtly to appeal to the President to rethink his demand that the CBN Gov should be sacked. This intervention THISDAY learnt, was able to lead to a rappraochment, during which Sanusi affirmed his respect for the office of the President and the President, as well as his desire to continue in the interest of the federal government untill he steps down on June 1...."

Punch news papers are twisting it to seem like a dare from the person of the CBN Gov, if not why omit the above quoted lines from THISDAY?
shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Sanusi Erases Scheduled Leave, Dares Jonathan by AbuMaryam1(m): 12:05pm On Jan 10, 2014
pro GEJ should advice their pay master to step into houses for the removal of SLS, it has been long when i saw a shameful face. The very moment GEJ makes that fatal mistake will realized the danger ahead of 2015....SLS didn't dare Jonathan to remove him untill he confirmed the underground treaty awaiting. GEJ please Forward to senate you want SLS fired...............Let's see how Abba slowpoke will defend you.......
Re: Sanusi Erases Scheduled Leave, Dares Jonathan by sucess001(m): 12:10pm On Jan 10, 2014
Ishsoph:

Thanks for you germane observation my brother. In fact, the Punch write up is dubiously innuendated with recalcitrance from the person of SLS which was not the intent of SLS himself. To buttress this, I want to quote directly from THISDAY News Paper before me now with a large caption on the frontpage entitle: SANUSI STAYS AS CBN GOV TILL JUNE 1, AFFIRMS RESPECT FOR PRESIDENT.

"....however, owing to the impact on the financial markets and the macroeconomy, well-meaning Nigerians who were also concerned that Sanusi's forced departure could send the wrong signals to the international investment community, moved promtly to appeal to the President to rethink his demand that the CBN Gov should be sacked. This intervention THISDAY learnt, was able to lead to a rappraochment, during which Sanusi affirmed his respect for the office of the President and the President, as well as his desire to continue in the interest of the federal government untill he steps down on June 1...."

Punch news papers are twisting it to seem like a dare from the person of the CBN Gov, if not why omit the above quoted lines from THISDAY?
shocked shocked shocked

You scum.bags should shove your bootlicking heads up your smelly arselicking asses!

before it was sahara and premium times that was against GEJ, now its Punch. in short all the press will soon be APC controlled abi?

when everyone says you are incompetent...rather than tell the mugu in power same, you lie to him that hez doing well...

God punish you for failing your children born and unborn.

6 Likes

Re: Sanusi Erases Scheduled Leave, Dares Jonathan by DICKtator: 12:13pm On Jan 10, 2014
boneruns:

I thought you're studying in UK?

I HATE YOU!!!!!!!!

grin grin grin grin
Re: Sanusi Erases Scheduled Leave, Dares Jonathan by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jan 10, 2014
Abu-Maryam:
pro GEJ should advice their pay master to step into houses for the removal of SLS, it has been long when i saw a shameful face. The very moment GEJ makes that fatal mistake will realized the danger ahead of 2015....SLS didn't dare Jonathan to remove him untill he confirmed the underground treaty awaiting. GEJ please Forward to senate you want SLS fired...............Let's see how Abba slowpoke will defend you.......

SANUSI IS NOT GOING ANYWHERE...!!!

Take your propaganda somewhere else, we are not buying it.
Re: Sanusi Erases Scheduled Leave, Dares Jonathan by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jan 10, 2014
sucess001:

You scum.bags should shove your bootlicking heads up your smelly arselicking asses!
before it was sahara and premium times that was against GEJ, now its Punch. in short all the press will soon be APC controlled abi?
when everyone says you are incompetent...rather than tell the mugu in power same, you lie to him that hez doing well...
God punish you for failing your children born and unborn.

You are frustrated and very disappointed because we caught this propaganda before it even arrived. Sahara Reporters, Premium Times and Punch have been ACN now APC propaganda machine since inception.

SANUSI IS NOT GOING ANYWHERE...!!! "GO AND DIE"
Re: Sanusi Erases Scheduled Leave, Dares Jonathan by winniz: 12:19pm On Jan 10, 2014
pro01:

Thank you very much. People who say the President and Commander-in-Chief does not have the power to remove the CBN governor are either clueless or mischievous. In countries like Nigeria, and much of the developing world (even in places like Russia), there are a million and one ways to by-pass the 'academic' measures put in place to preserve the supposed independence of institutions like the CBN or EFCC. It all boils bown to the temperament and will of the individual in power.

Chronic amnesia would not allow some nitwits remember how Yar'Adua methodically got rid of Nuhu Ribadu and ran him out of town when he was becoming too big for his britches. What does the so-called law say about removing the EFCC Chairman, and how does it differ from removing a CBN Governor? I believe Yar'Adua (never mind OBJ sef) would have easily gotten rid of Sanusi by now if he were president.

Some of us that are ardent admirers and supporters of Goodluck Jonathan are frustrated by his gentleness, equanimity, and tolerant disposition. Then again, this is why he is regarded as the most democratic leader we have had yet.

Plain and Simple.
Re: Sanusi Erases Scheduled Leave, Dares Jonathan by iheneme(m): 12:19pm On Jan 10, 2014
maasoap: The earlier the better most especially with this frivolous projects that have been smuggled into this budget. In addition, some people need to cover their tracks. Otherwise, how do you explain this sudden pre-retirement leave gesture? When there is still $12 billion unaccounted for?
Recall that Sanusi was in a hurry to allege that $49.8b was unaccounted for, and alot of people called for the head of GEJ. After reconciliation the figure has dropped to about $12b, yet Sanusi didn't deem it fit to apologise to Nigerians for misinforming us in the first place or resigning. I won't be surprised at the result of further reconciliation.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Thousands Protest In Aba For Pro-biafra Detainee, Independence - Dailymail UK / Kings Visit Nnamdi Kanu In Umuahia (Photos) / FG Vs Dino Melaye: Senator "Tears Eyes" Again (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.