Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,926 members, 7,906,471 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 11:18 AM

Financial And Business Intelligence Training. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Financial And Business Intelligence Training. (432 Views)

Are You Interested In Financial And Business Intelligence? / 5 Ways To Increase Your Intelligence / Earn $14,000 In Two Months. Get Financial And Time Freedom Now Or Never. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Financial And Business Intelligence Training. by Kazrem(m): 5:32am On Jan 10, 2014
This is trictly for the unemployed and those who want to earn extra income. It's a new year; full of opportunities to BE more, DO more and HAVE more! I'm excited!!! The first A2W monthly event holds in another 9 days. Hit the ground running and get your year up. The event is strictly by IV and i have 20 FREE IVs to give out; any additional IVs needed will be paid for. Date: Sunday, 19th January, 2014 Time: 2pm Venue: Platinum Hall, Our Place, 7, Olufunmilola Okikiolu Street, off Toyin Street, Ikeja If you're based in Lagos contact me asap to get IVs. 2014 is set to be extraordinary. Are you set to do and be an extraordinary person? Let's goooo!!! I care!
Kazeem

(1) (Reply)

How To Prevent Your Revenue Margins From Shrinking. / CBN Unveils Collateral Registry Regulations To Enhance Access To Credit / If In Need Of Cute Models For Jobs(get Them Here)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.