Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,075 members, 7,967,001 topics. Date: Saturday, 05 October 2024 at 09:30 AM

The CAF Award Ceremony: 10 Things To Learn - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The CAF Award Ceremony: 10 Things To Learn (541 Views)

Yaya Toure Is The CAF African Best Player Of The Year / Glo-CAF Award To Hold In Lagos On January 8 / Predict The Caf 2012 Nations Cup Matches. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The CAF Award Ceremony: 10 Things To Learn by musulumi(m): 9:25am On Jan 10, 2014
The CAF Award Ceremony: 10 Things To Learn

1. Don't limit urself to what or where anybody confines u to, rediscover urself always.
2. Irrespective of how teeming ur supports are, ur records and credentials are only relevant.
3. Concept remains d vital catalyst for world class performance n recognition
4. One is not always privileged to be part of an exercise designed to uplift or floor him, only ur reputation does.
5. There's always a better way to improve in all life endeavours, regular way or the hard way.
6. Success is not a result of spontaneous combustion, u must always set urself on fire to be word class.
7. Everytime u flop in a career undertaking, u have your fans to bear the heartache
8. Pick the positives from all disappointment and admit there's something u got wrong.
9. Keep the best hands around you (even as ambassadors), they are wonderful catalysts needed to earn international recognition.
10. We all recognise quality, we only try to bend protocols once it can favour us!

I hope I can score few points from you guys!
Re: The CAF Award Ceremony: 10 Things To Learn by yamunla(m): 10:34am On Jan 10, 2014
ok ooooooo...atigbo
Re: The CAF Award Ceremony: 10 Things To Learn by musulumi(m): 10:43am On Jan 10, 2014
yamunla: ok ooooooo...atigbo

Why u dey vex, na u den defeat? Olodo rabata
Re: The CAF Award Ceremony: 10 Things To Learn by hotncold1(m): 10:48am On Jan 10, 2014
1000 likes for your post.Well articulated and spot on.Congrats to Yaya Toure,he well deserved it.
Re: The CAF Award Ceremony: 10 Things To Learn by musulumi(m): 11:07am On Jan 10, 2014
hot n cold: 1000 likes for your post.Well articulated and spot on.Congrats to Yaya Toure,he well deserved it.

Oh my God! Have I ever earned such accolades before now!?

Thank u man !

(1) (Reply)

Matuidi's Reckless Challenge On Onazi / NFF Shortlists Amodu, Oliseh Toreplace Keshi / Keshi Reveals: I Am Not Resigning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.