Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,785 members, 7,875,948 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 04:25 AM

Please Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help (724 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help by Femmhi: 11:00am On Jan 10, 2014
I met her through facebook chat, i purposed to her and now seriously in lover and she was also in love. She want us to meet. But I'm scared to meet her because she older than i do.
Re: Please Help by Sijo01(f): 11:06am On Jan 10, 2014
Femmhi: I met her through facebook chat, i purposed to her and now seriously in lover and she [b]was [/b]also in love. She want us to meet. But I'm scared to meet her because she older than i do.

The bold aside. Were you not aware she is older before you proposed to her?........ btw, what type of propose did you do? relationship or marriage proposal?
Re: Please Help by passionate88: 11:50am On Jan 10, 2014
Pls my bloda una lelashunchip no go wrok yus left her arone nd rook for another

1 Like

Re: Please Help by ajasbaba(m): 11:50am On Jan 10, 2014
abeg no carry english break our head.

how many times will they warn you to stop facebook relationship.

go and marry her nah.

1 Like

Re: Please Help by donbuchi1(m): 12:04pm On Jan 10, 2014
Your grammar is poor sorry dude!
Re: Please Help by Hourglass4real: 1:44pm On Jan 10, 2014
passionate88: Pls my bloda una lelashunchip no go wrok yus left her arone nd rook for another
Lol... Pls don't kill me with laughter abeg. @ Op,her age may not be d "only barrier",ur English cld be a problm too o.
Re: Please Help by Medunah: 2:29pm On Jan 10, 2014
Hourglass4real: Lol... Pls don't kill me with laughter abeg. @ Op,her age may not be d "only barrier",ur English cld be a problm too o.
Lolz
Re: Please Help by mechanics(m): 3:52pm On Jul 14, 2014
Sijo01:

The bold aside. Were you not aware she is older before you proposed to her?........ btw, what type of propose did you do? relationship or marriage proposal?
there is nothing wrong proposing to a lady older than u once d love is there, but d age difference shud nt b dat much.
Re: Please Help by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jul 14, 2014
Meet her first na.
Re: Please Help by Sijo01(f): 4:00pm On Jul 14, 2014
mechanics: there is nothing wrong proposing to a lady older than u once d love is there, but d age difference shud nt b dat much.

I never said in my post that it was wrong proposing to an older lady.
Re: Please Help by mechanics(m): 4:07pm On Jul 14, 2014
Sijo01:

so wat did u mean.
Re: Please Help by Agybabe(f): 4:26pm On Jul 14, 2014
ehh...e don tay o wey ah dey chops wedding rwise.

Op mbok no burake d lelashunchip, just culose one eye and mally to am, ah use yor god lame beg you.
Re: Please Help by mechanics(m): 8:21pm On Jul 14, 2014
Sijo01:

guy park well o, u didnt get wat i said.

(1) (Reply)

Should I keep it secret? / How Entrepreneurs Maintain Their Sanity- As Single/married/in A Relationship / 7 Reasons Why Girls Like Bad Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.