Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,358 members, 7,940,393 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 03:06 AM

Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. - Phones (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (144867 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Phone Engineers Pls Help On Bb Curve 8520 Software Upgrade Issues / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (135) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by dragnet: 3:57pm On Nov 07, 2008
Spida, have u complained to the tech that did it? or did u change d flex urself??

ttdiamnd, u got m digits
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by BossTtdiamonds(m): 12:11am On Nov 08, 2008
Aint seen nothin' pal. . . . . . Did ya send it to ma gmail or ymail. . . Hold on let me check ma gmail. .
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by BlockCemnt: 12:39am On Nov 08, 2008
@Dragnet,

Thx appreciated!
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by apataganga: 6:40am On Nov 08, 2008
does anybody knows what can be done on my nokia 6300 because anytime i try to save the settings mtn send to me it keep saying "only 70 sets allow. settings discarded" and if i try manual configuration it will say "cannot add new account. memory full" please help me out
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by japro: 7:37am On Nov 08, 2008
I am nokia 3250. I launched my phone mtn browser and it open a page that said do not support 'non sonyericson phone'and say "please click on this link if u use sony ericson phone" as i click on d link it downloaded a software that is auto install. Any time i turn up my fone it will start installing later it will say software not supported please go to file manager and uninstall it. Wen i check my file manager the application is not there. I tried formatting my memory card but the same problem always come up. Please help.
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by BossTtdiamonds(m): 11:18am On Nov 08, 2008
dragnet:

Spida, have u complained to the tech that did it? or did u change d flex yourself??

ttdiamnd, u got m digits

Aint seen nothing bot in my ymail box, . . . . . .on messenger . . . . and even on gmail . . . where didi ya send it to . .
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by thomp4pal(m): 1:25pm On Nov 08, 2008
sup y'all

@spida problem is from flex, there is break between mmc compartment and Main board,
complain this to tech who changed flex for u wink

@stancozy, Nice share bro, smiley cool

@felaola, download with pc and unzip it, Enjoy wink
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by stancozy(m): 1:52pm On Nov 08, 2008
thomp4pal:

@stancozy, Nice share bro, smiley cool

@felaola, download with pc and unzip it, Enjoy wink
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by just1n(m): 4:39pm On Nov 08, 2008
just passing by. sup enginz on de block (wave) [jtlyrics]
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by BossTtdiamonds(m): 11:38pm On Nov 08, 2008
Nice dudes . . .
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by Spida(m): 9:09am On Nov 09, 2008
dragnet i've complained 2 him and he said there is something/switch he needs 2 fix no the phone.i tried another tech he said that the mmc compartment needs 2 be changed.i'm just confused.
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by Spida(m): 9:13am On Nov 09, 2008
dragnet i've complained 2 him and he said there is something/switch he needs 2 fix no the phone.i tried another tech he said that the mmc compartment needs 2 be changed.i'm just confused.
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by dragnet: 9:18am On Nov 09, 2008
Spida, when they told u all that, did u give it to them to fix or what happnd??
where arth thou located?
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by Spida(m): 9:30am On Nov 09, 2008
Thomp4pal ve you experienced this problem before?i'll like 2 know.i've already spent like 1000 on the flex.i'm right now in imo state.and 2 be sincere this place isn't funny at all everything is extremely expensive.and could someone tell me the rates nokia repair centre could charge for this repair.pls anyone including dragnet and thomp4pal
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by Spida(m): 9:35am On Nov 09, 2008
Dragnet.just saw ur reply.i'm schedulled 4 repairs on monday maybe by then i'll give you a situation report.
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by dragnet: 10:04am On Nov 09, 2008
Imo?? I was wondering. . , .
Alryt lets knw the outcome. . . .gudluck til then! wink
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by BossTtdiamonds(m): 10:45am On Nov 09, 2008
Dragnet. . . . . F.uckin' drop ur no on my Y!m
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by Spida(m): 11:10am On Nov 09, 2008
Suprised?well dont be,
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by BossTtdiamonds(m): 11:14am On Nov 09, 2008
Spida. . . May GOD forgive u of all ya iniquities. . . . . . . Aint u goin' to church. . .
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by dragnet: 11:39am On Nov 09, 2008
Ok Boss! grin
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by Spida(m): 12:10pm On Nov 09, 2008
Ttdiamonds den no tell you say person fit go church by 6:00 come back by 8:00.or say you no know say catholic church dey.na wa 4 you oh.
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by BossTtdiamonds(m): 12:28pm On Nov 09, 2008
Spida. . . I'm sorry I dont believe u. . . Dragnet I'll call u as soon as I get it. . .
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by dragnet: 12:38pm On Nov 09, 2008
Spida, Nah I aint dat surprisd cus if it was Lagos, it'd hav been fixed wink
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by BossTtdiamonds(m): 12:44pm On Nov 09, 2008
Yeah sure. . .
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by dragnet: 1:09pm On Nov 09, 2008
I may nt ans. ur call bt I reply txts . . . .calls dnt get me bt texts do!
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by BossTtdiamonds(m): 1:38pm On Nov 09, 2008
And why is that. . .
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by just1n(m): 1:42pm On Nov 09, 2008
Boss Ttdiamonds:

And why is that. . .

cos yur no longer de boss here. Perhaps! undecided
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by BossTtdiamonds(m): 1:51pm On Nov 09, 2008
Nah nah. . . . In ur dreams dude. . . .
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by lancevader(m): 3:43pm On Nov 09, 2008
um
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by just1n(m): 5:50pm On Nov 09, 2008
Boss Ttdiamonds:

Nah nah. . . . In ur dreams dude. . . .

den wake me up . . . tongue
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by Ovat4sure(m): 5:59pm On Nov 09, 2008
Pls enges in d house should help me o, my phone doesn't read d memory card whenever i switch it off & on it back
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by lancevader(m): 8:12pm On Nov 09, 2008
put it inside the sun and try it again

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (135)

How To Download Youtube Video To Mobile Phone / Airtel Has Introduced N100 For 1GB Weekend Data Plan / Airtel BIS Now #1,000/month + Solution To Make Your #1,500 BBC Work On Pc/phones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.