Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,129 members, 7,970,473 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 09:48 AM

Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. - Phones (48) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (145204 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Phone Engineers Pls Help On Bb Curve 8520 Software Upgrade Issues / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (135) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by iniguy(m): 8:07am On Jun 08, 2009
Guys abeg help i cannot use any version of opera mini in my nokia 3500c either with mtn or zain sim. I keep getting error messages, i have have tried evrything but to no avail. i am ready to throw away the phone. so pls proffer solutions to my prob.
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by puskin: 11:04am On Jun 08, 2009
@hayprof
grin grin grin grin grin
cool cool cool
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by agoro2u: 12:22pm On Jun 08, 2009
@iniguy,pls i beg U dont throw Ur fone away if there is life there is hope.So try opera 4.2 multihandler i think it fair.
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by Jeophri(m): 1:40pm On Jun 09, 2009
@ Hayprof, please can you post the link where I can download it (either coreplayer or smartmovie)? Cos the ones I downloade refused to install.
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by Jeophri(m): 3:31pm On Jun 09, 2009
@ Hayprof, I want to Hack my phone. I use a Nokia E71
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by mygwajam: 3:50pm On Jun 09, 2009
pls i have problem with my nokia 6300
especially when zain or mtn is inside people find it difficult reaching me
it will tell then not availabe
but if glo is inside it goes .
pls help me out.
infact sometimes it will not show network signal bars even if the quality of network is strong
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by iniguy(m): 8:20pm On Jun 09, 2009
@ogoro2u even opera 4.2 multi handler is not working. When i try to load it, this msg always show "allow network access? when i accept, it shows
error messages.

Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by agoro2u: 7:59am On Jun 10, 2009
Then contact dwayne i think he have cheats 4 s40 or goto s40 thread
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by demdem1: 10:09pm On Jun 10, 2009
Your help is needed on nokia n70 bluetooth. I used it to send and transfer data, mp3, apps. 2 days ago but now it keeps telling me 'Unable to Perform Bluetooth operation' & i've formatted my phone but it keeps sayin it. Please engineers on nairaland, what can i do?
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by puskin: 11:58pm On Jun 10, 2009
Ur bluetooth don dey jògòdò. Gv it time b4 using it again. Then try putting ur fone nd d other bluetooth enabled device very close 2geda. If d prblm stil occurs, then. . . . . . .tk 2a techì, beta stil change ur fone.
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by demdem1: 12:46am On Jun 11, 2009
Puskin, are you sure my bluetooth hasn't contacted virus?
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by puskin: 2:56am On Jun 11, 2009
Ahhh!! Bluetooth contacting virus ké. Urs wud b d 1st.
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by smasher1(m): 7:43pm On Jun 11, 2009
Please I need Nokia N95 torch light software. How can I get it?
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by julian90(m): 12:02am On Jun 12, 2009
i connected my phone to my pc after surfing d net my phone is always calling some foreign numbers i don't know rendering me koboless i guess its a virus. What do i do. I'm using Nokia6630. I need d name of d virus so i delete it. Thanks
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by demdem1: 1:08am On Jun 12, 2009
Please phone engineers on nairaland, what can i do to solve this 'unable to perform bluetooth operation'. It's not on and if i try to on it, it would say this stupid letters

Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by smasher1(m): 10:47am On Jun 12, 2009
@Julian90 if u format your fone, d virus leave. U can use *#7370#. Everything on d fone deletes.
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by adebayo201: 12:43pm On Jun 12, 2009
i dont know what iz wrong with my mtn sim it failz to browse with opera n it iz 138k sim oh. plkz guyz help sad embarassed
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by iniguy(m): 10:56pm On Jun 12, 2009
@ogoro2u my nokia 3500c problem has been solved.
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by hayprof(m): 11:04pm On Jun 12, 2009
@dem, dat bluetooth is dead, i once had dis problem . .
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by Dwayne(m): 7:50am On Jun 13, 2009
Ini, Praaaaaaaise the lord 'halleyuyah'
dem_dem, dats no virus, it a blutooth technical prob, so go 'nd see a technician. Or u can do research on it by urself, using all search engines u know, gogle, searh.com, howstuffworks.com etc. I once had a prob wit ma phone and pc, any time i inserted d usb 2 by phone 2 connect 2 my laptop it'll say firmware already in use by anoda application. But thru research i fixd it by myself, and for myself.
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by agoro2u: 8:22am On Jun 13, 2009
@iniguy,congratssss
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by tunnex190: 12:36pm On Jun 13, 2009
This's dem_dem. Thanks hayprof, and Dwayne. But what if i update and upgrade the firmware of my phone would it bein working again?
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by shilohboy(m): 6:28pm On Jun 13, 2009
I hail all the engineers in the house. Una too much! I have a problem. I upgraded the firmware on my nokia 5320 to 4.13. Before now,the phone was hacked using drakarious n i was able to install symbian apps.i upgraded cos i had a music player "refreshing" problem.tat one is solved sha. The thing now is i am unable 2 install symbian apps,especially unsigned ones.hello carbide isn't working anymore.heard there is a hack method called helloOX n can work on my phone. Pls how do i go about this? Help needed
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by Dwayne(m): 6:48pm On Jun 13, 2009
Well, never hacked ma phone b4, but check out a thread, somtin like 'how to hack ur symbian phone' think it'll help.
@tumex, in my concept, upgrading ur phone's firmware b'cos of blutooth prob is not an option.
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by shilohboy(m): 7:31pm On Jun 13, 2009
@dwayne. I have turned the thread upside down. HelloOX  was just mentioned. How do you install apps if you aven't hacked your phone? Pls tell me how you do it? Also i need to find a way to use symbiansigned.com to sign the hack file for my phone. Has anyone used tat site before? I just need a signed helloOX 1.03  file, using my IMEI of course so it can install on my phone. Helppp!
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by Malipoto(m): 8:07pm On Jun 13, 2009
Engineers,i don't knw wats wrong wit ma phone,each tym i plug my earphone,it shows 'battery charging' and starts charging d battery.
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by puskin: 8:24pm On Jun 13, 2009
Eeehn!!! U don't say. Wats ur fone model.
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by Dwayne(m): 9:08pm On Jun 14, 2009
First of all guys, i don't know phones just wit dier model, so always specify if it's s40 or s60 or wot ever.
@ehosa, well if u say it goes of any how then it is as a result of a corrupt firmware. Is ur phone s40 or s60, so i can know wot 2 say.
@malipoto, i must say, ur prob is realy, really, reallly funny. Go see a technician.
@shiloh, installing apss is no big deal 4 me in my n72, it's straight 4ward. I'l help u search 4 d helloOX file.
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by Dwayne(m): 9:11pm On Jun 14, 2009
First of all guys, i don't know phones just wit dier model, so always specify if it's s40 or s60 or wot ever.
@ehosa, well if u say it goes of any how then it is as a result of a corrupt firmware. Is ur phone s40 or s60, so i can know wot 2 say.
@malipoto, i must say, ur prob is realy, really, reallly funny. Go see a technician.
@shiloh, installing apss is no big deal 4 me in my n72, it's straight 4ward. I'l help u search 4 d helloOX file.
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by smasher1(m): 3:01am On Jun 15, 2009
Engineers, I Downloaded a software 4 my Nokia map (N95). D software is smartgo (3 Mb). Now my Nokia map is unable 2 open and d Smartgo software refuse 2 remove. Please what can I do?
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by smasher1(m): 3:05am On Jun 15, 2009
My nokia N95 memory card is not functioning because of a missing IC. Please, does anyone here have a solution(panel) 2 this problem?

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (135)

How To Download Youtube Video To Mobile Phone / Short Codes To Check Your Mobile Numbers For Mtn,etisalat,glo And Airtel. / Airtel BIS Now #1,000/month + Solution To Make Your #1,500 BBC Work On Pc/phones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.