Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,375 members, 7,881,348 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:24 PM

Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. - Phones (61) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (143793 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Phone Engineers Pls Help On Bb Curve 8520 Software Upgrade Issues / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) ... (135) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by iniguy(m): 7:31am On Aug 06, 2009
Hi evryone, pls i need steps on how to configure nokia T18 for browsing with mtn, it is one of these chinese nokia phones. A friend brought it to me for setup. I find it rather complicated, i installed opera mod 4.2 it didn't open, the phone's default browser is not working, abeg no fall my hands o.
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by iniguy(m): 7:32am On Aug 06, 2009
Hi evryone, pls i need steps on how to configure nokia T18 for browsing with mtn, it is one of these chinese nokia phones. A friend brought it to me for setup. I find it rather complicated, i installed opera mod 4.2 it didn't open, the phone's default browser is not working, abeg no fall my hands o.
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by puskin: 10:00am On Aug 06, 2009
If d fone default browser no dey work, hw d installed one go work
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by tunnex190: 11:05am On Aug 06, 2009
@ini, that opera no fit work on the phone @ all, cos' all chinko phones are not MIDP and java-based. Therefore, you can keep tryin on phone browser. It would definately work
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by nearest(m): 1:05pm On Aug 06, 2009
@tunnex the memory card cannot be opened in another phone, but on nokia phone it will be requesting for password or something,
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by tunnex190: 6:29pm On Aug 06, 2009
I fink you should use pc to format it then
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by Dwayne(m): 7:10pm On Aug 06, 2009
those china phones wil just have wap but never work.
put an mtn sim, then send settings to 3888, there wil b no more nid for manual config. then try accesing d homepge, if it works, start ur manipulation to enable fbt. u can also use d steps 4 zain.
@nearest, dat means somebody already set a pasword 4 ur mc, so use d formating short cut
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by ahmmstar2: 8:35pm On Aug 06, 2009
ARE YOU A NIGERIAN, JOIN OTHER PROUD NIGERIANS AT

http://naijaboiz.mobile.web.tr

SO SIGN UP FAST and be bold
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by ktoby: 12:19am On Aug 07, 2009
please anyone knows how to reprogram SE W580i.it is dead .will appreciate it .tanx
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by Dwayne(m): 8:37am On Aug 07, 2009
elucidiate on wot u mean by 'reprogram'
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by ktoby: 2:25pm On Aug 07, 2009
wat i mean is dat to use any good software to reprogram. my cousin used this software on the phone D-ultimate unlocker, which caused it noT to come on again. I have taken it to computer village to repair. they flashed thice but still didnt come on at all, pls help,
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by tunnex190: 6:21pm On Aug 07, 2009
Thanks
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by Dwayne(m): 5:37am On Aug 08, 2009
Did u say flashed 3 times but stil didn't come on, man, dat tin is dead & gone.
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by chuchwhite: 8:29am On Aug 08, 2009
Dead and gone. Lol
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by tunnex190: 10:04am On Aug 08, 2009
I'm tryna find my way back home, mehn! I love T.I & Timberlake
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by Dwayne(m): 11:18am On Aug 08, 2009
're u lost or u 're tryna find ur way back home to yahoo messenger
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by tunnex190: 1:31pm On Aug 08, 2009
llllllllllllllllllloooooooooooooooooolllllllllllllllllll
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by Dwayne(m): 1:43pm On Aug 08, 2009
angry
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by semidaraeb(m): 7:17pm On Aug 08, 2009
@tunnex check ur mail & reply ASAP
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by Dwayne(m): 8:14pm On Aug 08, 2009
long day, of 2 bed wink
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by tunnex190: 8:46pm On Aug 08, 2009
You? Go to bed? This morning? Oh no!
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by ktoby: 8:57pm On Aug 08, 2009
guys if i change the board will it solve the problem, tanx guys u da best,
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by Dwayne(m): 4:50am On Aug 09, 2009
Changing it wil cost u alot if it wil even last. get a nu phone, for phones like dat, don't spend too much, u might just end up regreting
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by slap1(m): 5:58am On Aug 09, 2009
Plz my own problem is a locked pc. It was used in america and locked with an american sim code which i don't know. So how can i unlock d pc?Can i flash it?Format it?How?What shud i do?
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by Donseaun(m): 6:45pm On Aug 09, 2009
Lockd p.c? Hmmm, U cant access d windows?
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by aieromon(m): 6:35am On Aug 10, 2009
Why use the windows when you can break open the door
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by lato2(m): 10:38am On Aug 10, 2009
@eghosa

i think u need to download a new os 4 ur phone.

@all da gurus

i have a sgh-i900 phone with the default language in english, how do i convert it to english, i have tried all possible fix i know.
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by tunnex190: 12:47pm On Aug 10, 2009
Passing
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by Dwayne(m): 3:50pm On Aug 10, 2009
formanting a locked pc is very possible, since it's locked u'll nid technician.
@lato, explore dat fone very well, d settings 're inside, don't think there is an external posible fix.
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by Dwayne(m): 3:56pm On Aug 10, 2009
formanting a locked pc is very possible, since it's locked u'll nid technician.
@lato, explore dat fone very well, d settings 're inside, don't think there is an external posible fix.
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by shilees(f): 5:36pm On Aug 10, 2009
engineers in the house please help, my friend gave a me a TV Mobile E71 Pro and i dont know how to activate the GPRS. I use mtn.
I sent settings to 3888 and a reply was sent to me that i av to configure it manually.i dont know ow to go abt it please help.
thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) ... (135)

Short Codes To Check Your Mobile Numbers For Mtn,etisalat,glo And Airtel. / How To Download Youtube Video To Mobile Phone / Airtel Has Introduced N100 For 1GB Weekend Data Plan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.