Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,299 members, 7,940,188 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 07:06 PM

Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. - Phones (86) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (144861 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Phone Engineers Pls Help On Bb Curve 8520 Software Upgrade Issues / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) ... (135) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by puskin: 7:56pm On Dec 15, 2009
@philcool
Flashing, both r almost d same.
D flashing U pay 4 is mainly done 2correct a corrupt firmware nd remove a very stubborn virus while the other just restores ur fone 2factory default though it might b able 2do those listed above.
Wcheva U decide 2do, make sure U back-up all ur contacts, files etc cos d fone is gonna b wiped clean.
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by puskin: 8:02pm On Dec 15, 2009
@mizbelle
No digits. Wait 4him.
Beta still, luk up his profile nd send him an email.
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by dragnet: 8:57pm On Dec 15, 2009
puskin. thanks for runnin d show as always

Mizbelle, are u in Lag ? . . Same 1 dat added me yesterday on fb ?
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by roblance: 11:43pm On Dec 15, 2009
get the latest naija mp3 latest na1ja videos
latest games
latest application like bolt1.6 1.5 1.04
ucweb
latest themes
make yur proxyprov for s40v,
applications software for six sis and lots more @ http://einsteinwap.wap0.mobi
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by tunnex190: 12:55am On Dec 16, 2009
Smart, this na spamming oh!
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by xtasy4mula: 8:48am On Dec 16, 2009
I've dropped my nokia n95 couple of times mistakenly but dis time d camera has been damaged.I sent it 2 a repairer and he replaced d camera and it did not still work.Do u ve any idea bout dis.The camera interface comes on but no image jus a blak view
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by mizbelle: 10:44am On Dec 16, 2009
@ dragnet
i dont remember adding but my name is mizbelle on facebook as well

u can add me so we can talk and am not in lagos abj, i saw some directions on \youtube but i need the code to unlbock it.
can u im me on face book or reach me with 08035256757 tx
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by ralph007(m): 1:23pm On Dec 16, 2009
well done my man.nice job,keep it up
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by ralph007(m): 1:35pm On Dec 16, 2009
hi friend in the room,this is me ralph007
saying complement of the season,
what do i have for my people in the land
this time around. its about alternate
power for your phone,and am talking
about solar charger,its portable
and handy,something you can take along
with you when you are going out,or at home
to keep your phone battery charge,
when there is power failure,or when you
are in remote place,where there is no electricity
and the most benefit of it is its economical,
you don't pay for using this charger,after
purchasement it generate power from sunlight
and you can start charging your phone as
from 7:am with this charger.
any intrested person can call me through this number
07027690390, or send mail to sanni.caleb@yahoo.com
thanks and God bless. dealer also are welcome
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by delvy: 3:10pm On Dec 16, 2009
hello,
i av a blackberry storm2 ,im using an mtn sim card on it , i can niether recharge my baccount or view my acct balnce, but i can make and recieve calls,,can anyone help me?
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by tunnex190: 4:34pm On Dec 16, 2009
ralph007:

hi friend in the room,this is me ralph007
saying complement of the season,
what do i have for my people in the land
this time around. its about alternate
power for your phone,and am talking
about solar charger,its portable
and handy,something you can take along
with you when you are going out,or at home
to keep your phone battery charge,
when there is power failure,or when you
are in remote place,where there is no electricity
and the most benefit of it is its economical,
you don't pay for using this charger,after
purchasement it generate power from sunlight
and you can start charging your phone as
from 7:am with this charger.
any intrested person can call me through this number
07027690390, or send mail to sanni.caleb@yahoo.com
thanks and God bless. dealer also are welcome

Is it free? Why not make it a christmax gift? People will appreciate it
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by Genuflect(m): 4:45pm On Dec 16, 2009
Tunnex, I just call the guy. Im say na 4 grand per charger
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by puskin: 7:25pm On Dec 16, 2009
mMm. . .wch kind solar charger b 4k?
I'll pass.
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by tunnex190: 1:56am On Dec 17, 2009
Is not expensive at all
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by bydot1(m): 2:01am On Dec 17, 2009
shocked Really
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by Jmomo: 2:24am On Dec 17, 2009
Gud morning we are back lagosland.wen.ru
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by delvy: 9:54am On Dec 17, 2009
hello guys,
pls i still need help any suggestions??
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by Philcool(m): 4:42pm On Dec 17, 2009
Pleas Puskin, you advised me to back up my contacts and other personal files. If the phone technician then flashes the phone by connecting it to his PC and do the flashing to remove stuborn virus and corrupt firmware, will it wipe the entire firmware of my phone and replace it with a fresh one or the firmware remains there but in a clean slate just as it came with the phone originally from the phone manufacturer? Will flashing repace my phone firmware with a new one or it will only clean it togo back to the way it was when the phone was newly bought? Thanks.
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by puskin: 5:12pm On Dec 17, 2009
@Philcool
Wen d techie flashes ur fone, it bcomes like new. The fone(firmware) goes back 2itz default factory state.
Flashing is mainly used 2correct a fone's firmware operational problems wch might hv developed overtìme during usage.
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by ben456: 1:39am On Dec 18, 2009
zainmms reloaded
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by folarin22(m): 7:53am On Dec 18, 2009
zainmms
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by folarin22(m): 8:04am On Dec 18, 2009
get the latest naija mp3
different artist
updated new videos
themes and much more visit ma profile to get updated
einsteinwap.wap9.mobi
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by adebayo201: 9:45am On Dec 18, 2009
@palz gud day my peez.

My girlfrend'z fone blutut grin rfuses to switch on. But if i off it, it show sign of off bt to on iz d problem nd d tin kno go gree show blutut icon grin abeg mak una help una padi b4 e girlfrend leav 'am cry

@folarin, throw me d zainmms na. Mak u use 'am du xmaz bonus cheesy
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by puskin: 10:12am On Dec 18, 2009
@ade
Tell ya babe 2cum make d complaint herself.
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by ralph007(m): 7:06pm On Dec 18, 2009
hi guy,you are all wonderful people.
thanks for so passionate about
helping people may God reward you back abundantly
keep up the good work,
and i want to used this opportunity to let
people know about phone solar charger,
if you want to keep your phone on
all the time without fear of battery
failure this is for you. knowing fully well
that electricity is unreliable in Nigeria
this is an opportunity for you to escape
low battery or phone switch off due to
lack of electricity.call now to get yours
07027690390, or send your request to
sanni.caleb@yahoo.com.
thanks
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by puskin: 10:26pm On Dec 18, 2009
K. We've heard.
NEXT.
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by tunnex190: 6:14am On Dec 19, 2009
Eh eh, people get prob oh, diff people diff prob, na solar charger na im be say ralph get oh
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by tunnex190: 6:16am On Dec 19, 2009
Go to nairalist and ad. your product not here

(1) (2) (3) ... (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) ... (135)

How To Download Youtube Video To Mobile Phone / Airtel Has Introduced N100 For 1GB Weekend Data Plan / Airtel BIS Now #1,000/month + Solution To Make Your #1,500 BBC Work On Pc/phones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.