Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,867 members, 7,889,903 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 12:34 AM

Do You Want To Buy House,land Or Properties . - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Do You Want To Buy House,land Or Properties . (763 Views)

Buy Land @ Banana Island, Buy House @ Nicon Town Lekki, Buy House @ I E LekKi / Do You Want To Buy House,land Or Properties . / Buy House In State Housing Estate, Calabar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Want To Buy House,land Or Properties . by desse: 3:37pm On Aug 10, 2008
Do you want to buy house,land or properties .

Please only buy or direct agent with urgent purchase request should apply no nonse please.
Re: Do You Want To Buy House,land Or Properties . by beninman(m): 4:56pm On Aug 10, 2008
If you have Land or house 4sale, can you please send me your listings and let me view them. I am very very serious!! Land with proper documents only 2M or below and house should be around 6M. please send to beninman2008@yahoo.com

The land could be any dry place in Lagos with easy access by car.
Re: Do You Want To Buy House,land Or Properties . by bomega4u(m): 4:46pm On Aug 11, 2008
@ desse,
i need a property e.g bungalow in yaba,fadeyi or igbobi that is close to WAEC,yabatech axis for purchase.budget 15M.contact 08033853975.regards
Re: Do You Want To Buy House,land Or Properties . by mommamia: 1:17pm On Aug 12, 2008
If you got any house for sal at ibadan lets hear. mikemansuk@yahoo.co.uk. thanks
Re: Do You Want To Buy House,land Or Properties . by desse: 6:29pm On Aug 12, 2008
Beninman i have a house for sale in surulere for sure if you need it as an urgent purchase let talk. If your client is not serious yet please do not bother to contact me. this is my number . the house goes for 6million and is a bungalow.
Re: Do You Want To Buy House,land Or Properties . by desse: 6:31pm On Aug 12, 2008
beninman as for the land you have to defined where you need the land and your budget. This is my contact no .08033506527,08063711489.
Re: Do You Want To Buy House,land Or Properties . by modak: 10:14pm On Aug 12, 2008
I need a one or two bedroom flat in Ibadan in areas close to airport or old or new Ife Road. If you or your close associate have one in a good location please advise me. I'll need it between now and October. Many thanks-Modak cool

(1) (Reply)

a / Sell Your Properties Online At No Cost / 3 Bedroom 4 Flats For Sale At Ire-akari Esate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.