Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,388 members, 7,947,643 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 05:24 AM

Points About Impossibility - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Points About Impossibility (584 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Points About Impossibility by standout(m): 3:54pm On Aug 10, 2008
When people say "IT IS IMPOSSIBLE" what does it means to you?
To me:
1  It does not mean you cann't achieve it
2  It is their personal opinion and not a command
3  It only appears in man's mentality
4  Whatever thing you accept as impossible will remain impossiple to you,   
5  , while it will be possible to others.
6  Impossibility is a lie from the pit of hell, i don't accept it
7  It gives way to anyone that remains focus irrespective of diffculties
8  It is a combination of two words "im" and "possible" one is meaningless,
while the other is meanful, so i choose what has meaning. Impossibility is not as strong as the devil, if we can resist the devil, then we can rebuke and reject impossibility.
therefore, you are the one that will decide what is impossible to you, or what do you think?
Re: Points About Impossibility by mayorteeny: 4:51pm On Aug 10, 2008
you are absolutely right brother! i was just telling one of my friends this earlier this morning.

As far as i am concerned i am a phbeing , in my world impossible does not exist.
Re: Points About Impossibility by quest007: 1:40pm On Aug 12, 2008
That is it!
I hope everyone will take the right stand against the demon called IMPOSSIBILITY.
good talk bro.

(1) (Reply)

Palm Kernel Expeller. / E-gold@90, Liberty @135. Instant Funding! / Not available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.