Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,671 members, 7,941,586 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 09:43 AM

Psquare To Return Money Paid For Wack Performance - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Psquare To Return Money Paid For Wack Performance (838 Views)

Hilarious Response From PSQUARE To Scammer. / Peter & Paul Psquare To Wed Their Brides Lola & Anita In Dubai, April 2014! / Wizkid Joins Peter Okoye Of Psquare To Celebrate Cameron Okoye's Third Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Psquare To Return Money Paid For Wack Performance by Paularus(m): 12:46pm On Jan 10, 2014
The Glo CAF Awards
held yesterday night at
the Eko Hotel and Suites
in Victoria Island, Lagos
and it was an event
packed full of surprises.
The first of such
surprises was received
when Yaya Toure
received the award
instead of Mikel Obi
whom many Nigerians
were rooting for.
Next up was the
performance of music
duo, Psquare which
fans say was horrible.
Peter Okoye has
apologized for the
performance but not
before Nigerians
released an onslaught
of emotions on Twitter.
Re: Psquare To Return Money Paid For Wack Performance by gboyex(m): 2:30pm On Jan 10, 2014
What's the correlation between the title of your post and the story you wrote??

Pls guy be well guided, you just deceived me What's the correlation between the title of your post and the story you wrote??

Pls guy be well guided, you just deceived me angry
Re: Psquare To Return Money Paid For Wack Performance by Airforce1(m): 2:38pm On Jan 10, 2014
Ibo man return moiney undecided

Strange

(1) (Reply)

“jesus Would Have Supported Gay Marriage” – Elton John Says / I’m Not Seeking Attention With Chibok Girls—stella Damasus / What's The Difference / Duty Of MBGN N MBGN Universe?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.