Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,422 members, 7,971,533 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 11:31 AM

GRE And TOEFL Tests To Resume In Nigeria - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / GRE And TOEFL Tests To Resume In Nigeria (838 Views)

UNILAG Set To Resume Academic Activities On May 2nd,2016 / GRE And Universities In Canada / Preparing for GRE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

GRE And TOEFL Tests To Resume In Nigeria by GSyntax(m): 4:25pm On Jan 10, 2014
Hello Nairalanders. I have a good news for everyone. Education Testing Service (ETS) will be resuming GRE and TOEFL tests in Nigeria starting from January 25th, 2014.

If you or anyone you know had scheduled to write his/her exam from late January upwards, say in Ghana or elsewhere outside the country, then be rest assured that you can reschedule your exam to Nigeria from Monday 13th January upwards. However, the exams will this time, take place only in Abuja, Lagos and Port-Harcourt. The exact names and locations of the new authorized test centres is yet to be announced by ETS, but I believe it will be out by next week Monday.

Well, I’m really glad for this development. Who else is?

Moderator: Please take this to the front-page. Thank you very much.
Re: GRE And TOEFL Tests To Resume In Nigeria by alotofgrace(m): 4:28pm On Jan 10, 2014
good..let me start gathering my osusu down
as he dey hot grin
Re: GRE And TOEFL Tests To Resume In Nigeria by GSyntax(m): 4:28pm On Jan 10, 2014
Sorry guys, I forgot to state the source of my information.

Here it is: http://www.ets.org/toefl/important_update/nigeria
Re: GRE And TOEFL Tests To Resume In Nigeria by Mcponpin(m): 4:50pm On Jan 10, 2014
good news
Re: GRE And TOEFL Tests To Resume In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jan 10, 2014
check below
Re: GRE And TOEFL Tests To Resume In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jan 10, 2014

(1) (Reply)

National Open University Of Nigeria NOUN students Thread / Iranian Is First Woman To Win ‘nobel Prize Of Maths’ / She Feels Belittled When I Say C'mon To Her. Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.