Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,866 members, 7,973,001 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 04:27 AM

My Interview Experience - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / My Interview Experience (666 Views)

My Interview Experience With A Banking Firm / My Job Interview Experience Today / Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Interview Experience by ochallo: 7:21pm On Aug 10, 2008
on the 6th of august i was invited for an oral and written interview for a job trainee engineer that i applied for in april, i got there at exactly 9 in ilupeju from oregun then i did the 1hr 30 mins test, we then went for the interview which they gave us electrical equipment bronchure to read and then market to them, since we were about 27 i decided to use the time to quickly get to UCH ibadan to pick up my birth certificate that was around past 12 since it was taking like 15-20 minutes for each person , i came back there around 7 when the last person was leaving the gate rushed in and pleaded with them, they had it with me and really commended my performance as the proverbial last best and then gave me 2500 for transportation. futher details later

(1) (Reply)

Why Haven't U Done Any Certification Yet:best Reply In An Interview / Help! Any Science Related Vacancies For Fresh Graduates? Air-hostess? / Financial Institution Jobs In Ph

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.