Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,306 members, 7,884,627 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 01:13 PM

Does Horoscopes Affects Ones Relationship - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does Horoscopes Affects Ones Relationship (2268 Views)

How TEMPERAMENT Affects Relationships. / Funny Text Messages You Can Send To Your Loved Ones / Which Is More Romantic And Understanding In All The Zodiac Horoscopes. I'm A Tau (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does Horoscopes Affects Ones Relationship by ikamefa(f): 11:01pm On Aug 11, 2008
Sisikill:

Hehehehehe, NOPE!

Oh my heavens! Kyoshi. . . How do you do it??!!!

hahaha  cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

doyin13:

Na wa ooo. . . .the good ones are almost always taken sad sad sad

Anyways. . . nothing spoil

Madam Sisikill, you sure say u don try Capricorn before.

You knw say Eshin l'omo  wink wink

"  grin "

Negro_Ntns:

Its a website but you can get his chart the same way you got yours.  If not let me know.

ok  wink
Re: Does Horoscopes Affects Ones Relationship by Sisikill: 11:04pm On Aug 11, 2008
doyin13:

Shior I bet say the guy na either pure winch, or pikin of winch, or jazzman or just a spoilsport angry angry angry angry

Tee hee hee.

Don't talk about my sensei like that or I'll be forced to challenge you to a dual!! angry
Re: Does Horoscopes Affects Ones Relationship by doyin13(m): 11:06pm On Aug 11, 2008
Sisikill:

Mama Sisikill is Capricorn, don't know what that means but I'll say this. . . I grew up thinking "E bo ni mo ti ri omo yi?" was my middle name.

It was a mouthful but I just thot I was very special grin

No confuse tori. . . .You talk say you get along with Aries.
Me I am a Capricorn. I say make you try us.
You will be glad you did cheesy

Sisikill:

Tee hee hee.

Don't talk about my sensei like that or I'll be forced to challenge you to a dual!! angry

hehehe.

now we are talking. A duel of the frivolous and bedilicious kind. grin grin
Re: Does Horoscopes Affects Ones Relationship by NegroNtns(m): 11:08pm On Aug 11, 2008
Sisi, You can do it too.  Trust me!

Lol@Doyin,  this one na universal student o.  I studied all the scriptures Bible, Koran, Torah.  I then studied astrology.  I used my scriptural studies to balance my astrological understanding.  My next step is to study Sufism, then Kabballah after that.  Doyin, you can do it too, anyone can.
Re: Does Horoscopes Affects Ones Relationship by NegroNtns(m): 11:09pm On Aug 11, 2008
If you are Capricorn, then check your chart, you have Gemini or Leo in strong position
Re: Does Horoscopes Affects Ones Relationship by Nobody: 11:11pm On Aug 11, 2008
You guys take horoscopes seriously?
Re: Does Horoscopes Affects Ones Relationship by doyin13(m): 11:11pm On Aug 11, 2008
Negro_Ntns:

Sisi, You can do it too.  Trust me!

Lol@Doyin,   this one na universal student o.  I studied all the scriptures Bible, Koran, Torah.  I then studied astrology.  I used my scriptural studies to balance my astrological understanding.  My next step is to study Sufism, then Kabballah after that.  Doyin, you can do it too, anyone can.  

See wetin I dey talk. . . .like Fela talk, make we buy our own.

Ifa, Candomble etc. no dey your list.

It is a big pain and a shame
Re: Does Horoscopes Affects Ones Relationship by NegroNtns(m): 11:21pm On Aug 11, 2008
U r right about that. After reading the scriptures, you then start to wonder where the difference lie between Ifa, Buddha, Zoroastrian, Islam, Xtianity, Judaism, etc, The Pope can pick up the phone and call the Imam in Mecca or the Rabbi in Jerusalem and they chit chat and discuss issues amicably. Why? Because their understanding of humanity is nolonger at the mundane level. Those of us that are still tied to dogmas and ideologies are busy killing one another over religious differences. Ifa is alive as Islam is, but there is no benefit to saying what I know unless I can practically demonstrate its benefits to mankind.
Re: Does Horoscopes Affects Ones Relationship by doyin13(m): 11:27pm On Aug 11, 2008
Negro_Ntns:

You r right about that. After reading the scriptures, you then start to wonder where the difference lie between Ifa, Buddha, Zoroastrian, Islam, Xtianity, Judaism, etc, The Pope can pick up the phone and call the Imam in Mecca or the Rabbi in Jerusalem and they chit chat and discuss issues amicably. Why? Because their understanding of humanity is nolonger at the mundane level. Those of us that are still tied to dogmas and ideologies are busy killing one another over religious differences. Ifa is alive as Islam is, but there is no benefit to saying what I know unless I can practically demonstrate its benefits to mankind.

Yes yes. . . .what you say is deep. real deep man

I no understand am, but it sounds deep

And if it sounds deep it must be true.
Re: Does Horoscopes Affects Ones Relationship by Nobody: 11:28pm On Aug 11, 2008
Negro, since everyone is getting horoscope thing, which one am I?
Re: Does Horoscopes Affects Ones Relationship by Sisikill: 11:35pm On Aug 11, 2008
doyin13:

No confuse tori. . . .You talk say you get along with Aries.
Me I am a Capricorn. I say make you try us.
You will be glad you did cheesy

hehehe.

now we are talking. A duel of the frivolous and bedilicious kind. grin grin

Lmao! I'm just trying to tell you how the only Capricorn in my life felt.

Bedilicious? I. . . . err. . . what. . . see. . . berightback! grin

Negro_Ntns:

You r right about that. After reading the scriptures, you then start to wonder where the difference lie between Ifa, Buddha, Zoroastrian, Islam, Xtianity, Judaism, etc, The Pope can pick up the phone and call the Imam in Mecca or the Rabbi in Jerusalem and they chit chat and discuss issues amicably. Why? Because their understanding of humanity is nolonger at the mundane level. Those of us that are still tied to dogmas and ideologies are busy killing one another over religious differences. Ifa is alive as Islam is, but there is no benefit to saying what I know unless I can practically demonstrate its benefits to mankind.

Both hands under chin, grinning like a slowpoke and listening attentively.
Re: Does Horoscopes Affects Ones Relationship by doyin13(m): 11:41pm On Aug 11, 2008
Sisikill:

Lmao! I'm just trying to tell you how the only Capricorn in my life felt.

Bedilicious? I. . . . err. . . what. . . see. . . berightback! grin

Both hands under chin, grinning like a slowpoke and listening attentively.

Mehn. . .No mind me oo. I am a bit slow jo. It is that time of the month for me

But what is this flirtatious postinating with Negro Natty angry angry tongue. . . .A ni ka she e l'omoge wink
Re: Does Horoscopes Affects Ones Relationship by NegroNtns(m): 11:54pm On Aug 11, 2008
Doyin,

I don't want you to agree with me if you feel Im wrong.  I dont know if you see where Im leading with the last post.  With all the Ifa knowledge we have, how has it benefited our motherland?  Look how Xtianity benefited Europe, Islam benefited Middle East, Bhuddism benefited Aisa.  But we study a lot, we just don't put our knowledge to good use.  We are not true ardents of Ifa if we fail to use it to make progress.  Ifa is about growth and progress.

Ruby, I thought you already said you are Pisces.  Right?  You want a brief outline of what Pisces is?
Re: Does Horoscopes Affects Ones Relationship by Nobody: 12:01am On Aug 12, 2008
Negro_Ntns:

Ruby, I thought you already said you are Pisces. Right? You want a brief outline of what Pisces is?
Yes na, and you better make the outline sweet grin angry
Re: Does Horoscopes Affects Ones Relationship by NegroNtns(m): 12:03am On Aug 12, 2008
But what is this flirtatious postinating with Negro Natty

This is like the 5th time today I have seen this word in connection with my handle, ; oh my, its bed time!!!    cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is Love?,explain With 1 Word. / My Ex And First Love Wants Me Back, What Do I Do? / White Or Black??? Which Race Is Less Troublesome In Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.