Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,986 members, 7,883,415 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 10:24 AM

Engineers In The House Pls Kindly Take A Look At This: - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Engineers In The House Pls Kindly Take A Look At This: (1276 Views)

Pls, Kindly Help On How To Turn To Window 8.1 Laptop To A Wifi Access Point / Pls Kindly Help Me With Mtn Bis Using Simple Server / Nigerians Are Being Cheated By Isps - Look At My Internet Speed Here In Malaysia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Engineers In The House Pls Kindly Take A Look At This: by adventure(m): 11:06pm On Aug 11, 2008
Please my good fellow Nairalanders and the grate engineers in the house i really need help here, my laptop is lacking the follow programmes and it is really paining me because they are so essential to me,

[b]Ethernet Controller
Multimedia Audio Controller
Network Controller
PCI Modem
PCI Simple Communucation Controller
Video Controller
Video Controller (VGA Compatible)
[/b]

PLS I NEED HELP ON HOW TO RUN THIS PROGRAMMES BACK PLS
Re: Engineers In The House Pls Kindly Take A Look At This: by brownbonno(m): 11:45pm On Aug 11, 2008
Without a little history about your Laptop,i can;t say much but check link below.

http://www.pcuser.com.au/pcuser/hs2.nsf/web/E8DD3BB2001C31D4CA256E95003048A6
Re: Engineers In The House Pls Kindly Take A Look At This: by adventure(m): 9:06am On Aug 12, 2008
the system (DELL LATITUDE D610) was formally with vista but later to window xp 2002, service pack 2. after the installation of the XP then i lost those programmes i mension.
configurations
ram:504
hard disk: 40
processor:1.74
Re: Engineers In The House Pls Kindly Take A Look At This: by ExInferis(m): 10:21am On Aug 12, 2008
Re: Engineers In The House Pls Kindly Take A Look At This: by kiwi992(m): 12:14pm On Aug 13, 2008
Friend,

These controllers are motherboard utilities.  They usually come built-in with your mobo.

If you are a System Builder, you would find that the box containing the motherboard also has a CD-ROM with the necessary utilities which you are required to install inorder to have a working PC/laptop, once the system has been fully built.

What you need do is try and find out the make and model of the motherboard on your PC or laptop.  Go to the manufacturer's website, then download and install the latest update to your motherboard.

This should solve your problems.

kiwi992.
Re: Engineers In The House Pls Kindly Take A Look At This: by uspry1(f): 1:51pm On Aug 13, 2008
All older and newer Dell computers and laptops have Dell Installation CD that contains Windows OS, system recovery and all Drivers included---IT IS A MUST ALWAYS!

I find appalling here on Nairaland many Dell pc users DO NOT HAVE Dell Installation CD when it comes to system cluttered or whack or slow, reformat or re-install as needed basis as backup.  shocked

Same thing with all flatbed scanner, all cellphone, all printers, and other hardware devices MUST HAVE ITS OWN DRIVER CD installed on your machine---ALWAYS!!!

I also find appalling here on Nairaland most pc users NEVER INSTALLED THE REQUIRED DOWNLOAD SOFTWARE that is not include or 30-days trial software expired they need to protect their system from viruses attack: ANTI-VIRUS, ANTI-SPYWARE, ANTI-PHISHING, ANTI-MALWARE/WORMS/TROJANS all-in-one Internet Security Protection software bundle.

Your system is very valuable to those harms!
Re: Engineers In The House Pls Kindly Take A Look At This: by SpirtMan(m): 2:11pm On Aug 13, 2008
Hi Adventure,

You can go to www.support.dell.com and download the drivers from there. If your having problems, holler back at me and I'll email the drivers to you. Cheers!
Re: Engineers In The House Pls Kindly Take A Look At This: by ayobase(m): 3:43pm On Aug 14, 2008
U need the system recovery CD.
Re: Engineers In The House Pls Kindly Take A Look At This: by adventure(m): 9:44pm On Aug 18, 2008
Please Spirit_Man, email me the drive to my email as i cant find it on dell website, my email is ikechiokorom@yahoo.com
thanks
Re: Engineers In The House Pls Kindly Take A Look At This: by uspry1(f): 9:54pm On Aug 18, 2008
adventure:

Please Spirit_Man, email me the drive to my email as i can't find it on dell website, my email is ikechiokorom@yahoo.com
thanks

@adventure

Use http://support.dell.com/ to select the button of "I am looking for drivers and download" finding your matched Dell model.

Good luck!
Re: Engineers In The House Pls Kindly Take A Look At This: by ayobase(m): 2:36pm On Aug 19, 2008
thanks Uspry!!
Re: Engineers In The House Pls Kindly Take A Look At This: by adventure(m): 4:44am On Aug 20, 2008
Hello, please i cant find the drive on the dell website, can anyone please send me the drive to : ikechiokorom@yahoo.com
Re: Engineers In The House Pls Kindly Take A Look At This: by playsafe: 4:56pm On Aug 21, 2008
Go get all the drivers from the internet

or Let me know to help you fix it up

Re: Engineers In The House Pls Kindly Take A Look At This: by adventure(m): 9:53pm On Aug 26, 2008
please help oooooooo i cant find firewall on my system again pls urgent
Re: Engineers In The House Pls Kindly Take A Look At This: by alex406(m): 2:18pm On Sep 17, 2008
Download the drivers from their site.

(1) (Reply)

What's The Best Internet Connection: Gsm, Grps, Wifi, Adsl, ? / Telecom Mast Component / Fastest Internet Service For Unlimited Download In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.