Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,222 members, 7,900,347 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 10:38 AM

Richest Men Of God In Nigeria - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Richest Men Of God In Nigeria (12867 Views)

Pastor Chris Warns Comedians: Don't Joke With Men Of God! / Unfulfilled Prophecies By Men Of God / Three Great Men Of God And Great Geniuses In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Richest Men Of God In Nigeria by chukxy44(m): 10:04am On Aug 12, 2008
It is no longer romour dat Nigerian Men of God are now world class millionaira, but pls. does anybody know the names of the richest men of God in Nigeria
Re: Richest Men Of God In Nigeria by AKO1(m): 11:33am On Aug 12, 2008
To serve what purpose?
Re: Richest Men Of God In Nigeria by chukxy44(m): 12:21pm On Aug 12, 2008
IF will could have books on American richest Men of God, i don't see why the Nigerian Men of God should go on notice, or is there anything scared about it?
A_K_O:

To serve what purpose?
Re: Richest Men Of God In Nigeria by KunleOshob(m): 12:49pm On Aug 12, 2008
The real men of God are not rich.( as in earthly riches) The people that you assume are men of God that are rich are impostors who are using the name of God to to con people into parting with their money to satisfy there own greedy desire for worldly material acquisitions. this is contrary to the gospel of our lord Jesus christ.
( Romans 16:17-18: 17 And now I make one more appeal, my dear brothers and sisters. Watch out for people who cause divisions and upset people’s faith by teaching things contrary to what you have been taught. Stay away from them. 18 Such people are not serving Christ our Lord; they are serving their own personal interests. By smooth talk and glowing words they deceive innocent people. )

PS: i am not saying a man of God must be poor, what i am saying is that it is contrary to the teachings of christ for a preacher of the word to be living a luxurious and wealthy life while the flock are poor and in need. And as JC said it is more difficult for a richman to enter the kingdom of God than for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle.
Re: Richest Men Of God In Nigeria by Gamine(f): 12:51pm On Aug 12, 2008
i have two Questions;

Who/what is a Man of God?

What do you mean by Rich, on earth or in heaven?
Re: Richest Men Of God In Nigeria by madamkoko: 2:20pm On Aug 12, 2008
There are many of them so called men of gods.

Lets name a few or are we afraid.?
Re: Richest Men Of God In Nigeria by powderPink(f): 2:23pm On Aug 12, 2008
chris oyakhilome, ehen! ''pimping Jesus'' all day every day
Re: Richest Men Of God In Nigeria by powderPink(f): 2:27pm On Aug 12, 2008
many of them call themselves DR, Prophet/tess, archbishop . where did they get it from? Lets not lie about this many of them a robbing ppl blind and i feel no fear in mentioning a few.

Cant forget the ultimate love-vendor daddies, creflo Dollar, the Bynams(jaunita omg that lady is good)check you tube guys. Td Jakes omg Nigerians learned from the best Jesus pimps in the world
Re: Richest Men Of God In Nigeria by KunleOshob(m): 2:35pm On Aug 12, 2008
madamkoko:

There are many of them so called men of gods.

Lets name a few or are we afraid.?
Rev King
Chris Oyakilome
Chris Okotie
Matthew Ashimolowo
Lazarous Muoka
Samson Ayorinde
David Oyedepo
Idahosa dynasty
Paul Adefarasin
Bishop Agboli

And several other gods of men.
Re: Richest Men Of God In Nigeria by madamkoko: 2:38pm On Aug 12, 2008
And several other god of men.

I agree!!!! they are gods of men.
Re: Richest Men Of God In Nigeria by abasifo(m): 3:01pm On Aug 12, 2008
an ME that is Very/Rev., DR, Pastor ,Bishop, Prophet ABASIFO
the Nairaland Pastor
Re: Richest Men Of God In Nigeria by Gamine(f): 3:11pm On Aug 12, 2008
na real god of Men grin grin grin
Re: Richest Men Of God In Nigeria by mazaje(m): 3:16pm On Aug 12, 2008
madamkoko:

I agree!!!! they are gods of men.

You can say that again.
Re: Richest Men Of God In Nigeria by krisunion: 4:01pm On Aug 12, 2008
Boy, mind your words. God cannot call you and also allow you to live in penury. He calls and equips. There's no way you can effectively preach the gospel without money.

And in case you want to know, most of these men, due to what God has used them to do in the lives of others, get so much gifts, ranging from cash to material things.

There is a pastor in my place who just got a Jeep, as a gift.

Even if there are evil minded ones who milk their congregation, it is still very wrong to generalise. Boy, be careful.These men are God's annointed, and remember this , "touch not my prophets and do my annointed no harm, " Leave the fight for God. If any uses God's name to cheat, God can fight for His name sake,He is the 'know all and be all'.

LET HIM DEFEND HIS NAME. Ok?
Re: Richest Men Of God In Nigeria by ifyalways(f): 5:29pm On Aug 12, 2008
Oh la la la cheesy cheesy cheesy
ASUU don strike again?
next,it wud be the poorest Iman cheesy
Re: Richest Men Of God In Nigeria by icezik1(m): 5:55pm On Aug 12, 2008
krisunion:

Boy, mind your words. God cannot call you and also allow you to live in penury. He calls and equips. There's no way you can effectively preach the gospel without money.

And in case you want to know, most of these men, due to what God has used them to do in the lives of others, get so much gifts, ranging from cash to material things.

There is a pastor in my place who just got a Jeep, as a gift.

Even if there are evil minded ones who milk their congregation, it is still very wrong to generalise. Boy, be careful.These men are God's annointed, and remember this , "touch not my prophets and do my annointed no harm, " Leave the fight for God. If any uses God's name to cheat, God can fight for His name sake,He is the 'know all and be all'.

LET HIM DEFEND HIS NAME. Ok?

What nonsense. No where in the bible does it say that a disciple of God must be rich. Anyway, that ain't the point, the point is, yes, they receive lots of gifts from their congregation but should they not give these gifts to the less fortunate? Afterall, a Catholic or Anglican priest is given enough money just to pay his rent, buy good clothes and maybe fuel his car but that's all! They should not have anything more than the bare neccessities
Re: Richest Men Of God In Nigeria by Okijajuju1(m): 5:57pm On Aug 12, 2008
@ Topic

Bishop David Oyedepo; 2 Private Jets (Gulfstream 1 & Gulfstream 4), A Rolls Royce phantom amogst other luxury cars, An Insanely expensive University, A massive Auditorium, Over 1000 branches locally and Internationally, Average tithe collection income per sunday - 30million naira (excludes offerings and other levies), franchises including literatures, e.t.c.

Pastor Enoch Adeboye; (Is rumoured to be shopping for a private Jet), took a luxury yatch cruise to London worth 1 million Naira with selected members of his congregation who could afford it, Fleet of luxury cars, A university, The most expensive auditorium worth $60 million US.D, over 3000 branches locally alone, Weekly collection (classified), Franchises including literatures, e.t.c.

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome; Expensive wardrobe consisting of Armani, Dolces, Versace, Louis Vuitton, Gucci, e.t.c, Fleet of expensive cars all with customised license plates, Franchising Including tele-evengelism, books and other publications, e.t.c.

Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo; Threw the most expensive birthday bash in london worth 200,000 British Pounds Sterlings, Franchising including books and tele-evangelism.

Rev. Chris Okotie; Actually ran the 03 elections and lost, paying huge amounts to lobbyists, INEC and party officials while funding his campaign.

Late Bishop Benson Idahosa; Is basically the king of christian hustle in Nigeria. His reputation speaks for itself.

To be continued . . . . . . .
Re: Richest Men Of God In Nigeria by di4real(f): 6:02pm On Aug 12, 2008
what exactly are u getting at
Re: Richest Men Of God In Nigeria by ifyalways(f): 6:04pm On Aug 12, 2008
rotflmao
joblessness at its peak cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Richest Men Of God In Nigeria by AKO1(m): 6:17pm On Aug 12, 2008
ifyalways:

rotflmao
joblessness at its peak cheesy cheesy cheesy

Abi oh, some of these people attend these churches.
Re: Richest Men Of God In Nigeria by Gamine(f): 6:22pm On Aug 12, 2008
Abi oooooooooooooh cheesy cheesy
Re: Richest Men Of God In Nigeria by madamkoko: 6:33pm On Aug 12, 2008
@ Topic

Bishop David Oyedepo; 2 Private Jets (Gulfstream 1 & Gulfstream 4), A Rolls Royce phantom amogst other luxury cars, An Insanely expensive University, A massive Auditorium, Over 1000 branches locally and Internationally, Average tithe collection income per sunday - 30million naira (excludes offerings and other levies), franchises including literatures, e.t.c.

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome; Expensive wardrobe consisting of Armani, Dolces, Versace, Louis Vuitton, Gucci, e.t.c, Fleet of expensive cars all with customised license plates, Franchising Including tele-evengelism, books and other publications, e.t.c.

Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo; Threw the most expensive birthday bash in london worth 200,000 British Pounds Sterlings, Franchising including books and tele-evangelism.

Rev. Chris Okotie; Actually ran the 03 elections and lost, paying huge amounts to lobbyists, INEC and party officials while funding his campaign.

Late Bishop Benson Idahosa; Is basically the king of christian hustle in Nigeria. His reputation speaks for itself.

If Jesus was alive, him too would EXPLOIT POOR PEOPLE AND DRIVE AROUND in a BENTLEY AND HUMMER.
hehehehehehehehehehehe.

Jesus is for RICH PEOPLE, POOR PEOPLE WHO WANT TO BE RICH CAN KEEP ON BARKING AT THE DOOR.

Starting price for prayer (N50,000) 

I'm not shocked why many RELIGIONS/Denominations exist

Religion is Jargon.
Re: Richest Men Of God In Nigeria by JeSoul(f): 6:42pm On Aug 12, 2008
If only we spent half then time and energy we use in criticizing these men doing something to help others or ourselves . . . Nigeria would be a different place.
Re: Richest Men Of God In Nigeria by madamkoko: 6:45pm On Aug 12, 2008
Nigeria would be a different place.

Nigeria would be a different place in Nigerians start using common sense by holding their government accountable, praticing active citizenship, AND NOT WORKSHIPPING gods.

Interesting they're all men: aren't there women on the panel. ?
Re: Richest Men Of God In Nigeria by madamkoko: 6:46pm On Aug 12, 2008
If only we spent half then time and energy we use in criticizing these men doing something to help others or ourselves . . . Nigeria would be a different place.

Pls let me know the last time these gods helped the poor ?
Re: Richest Men Of God In Nigeria by onyinye2(f): 6:47pm On Aug 12, 2008
madamkoko:

Please let me know the last time these gods helped the poor ?
Gods of whom?
Re: Richest Men Of God In Nigeria by madamkoko: 6:49pm On Aug 12, 2008
Madamkoko will be the first woman on the panel, hehehehehehhee, I can't wait.

I'd like caviar, Louis Vutton, Lexus, 6 private jets with 18k gold everywhere and authentic leather seats, Bentely, one car and house in every country I preach the gospel, I can't wait.

Madamkoko Church of God franchise.
Re: Richest Men Of God In Nigeria by madamkoko: 6:51pm On Aug 12, 2008
Please let me know the last time these gods (men) helped the poor ?
Re: Richest Men Of God In Nigeria by madamkoko: 6:51pm On Aug 12, 2008

I'd like diamonds, and lots of diamonds. Jesus has said that I MUST begin to LIVE THE LUXURIOuS LIFE ONCE I BECOME A PASTOR

Madamkoko church of God
Madamkoko publishing house
Madamkoko University
Madamkoko Academy
Madamkoko Daycare
Madamkoko pounded yam
Madamkoko microfinance bank
Madamkoko bottled water
Madamkoko auditorium
Madamkoko football stadium
Madamkoko real estate investments

Whatever my foot has stepped upon, that I will possess. I claim pastorship in Nigeria. It will bring me closer to Oprah's name on the Forbes list. GOD IS GOOD!!!

ALL MEMBERS: DON'T forget to bring ye ALL YOUR MONEY INTO MY STORE HOUSE.

God will continue to Bless you all. When I'm blessed you are blessed.

Don't be a stingy koko.
Re: Richest Men Of God In Nigeria by Okijajuju1(m): 6:53pm On Aug 12, 2008
see me see trouble o!!

I respond to thread people start to dey vex.
Re: Richest Men Of God In Nigeria by onyinye2(f): 6:56pm On Aug 12, 2008
madamkoko:

I'd like diamonds, and lots of diamonds. Jesus has said that I MUST LIVE THE LUXURIOuS LIFE ONCE I BECOME A PASTOR

Madamkoko church of God
Madamkoko publishing house
Madamkoko University
Madamkoko Academy
Madamkoko Daycare
Madamkoko pounded yam
Madamkoko microfinance bank
Madamkoko bottled water
I can see you are severing from the Seven Deadly Sins.
Re: Richest Men Of God In Nigeria by JeSoul(f): 7:02pm On Aug 12, 2008
madamkoko:

Please let me know the last time these gods helped the poor ?
And why does it pepper you so much what other people are doing or not doing? why don't you focus on yourself and think about what YOU can do to make Naija better instead of expelling all this energy on others faults?

If 1 out of 2 Nigerians did this I bet you things would be much better at home.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Forces Like Police, Soldier, Navy Etc Has No Place In Heaven / Christians , Please What's Your Take On This / The Abuse Of Speaking In Tongues In The Christian Fold

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.