Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,840 members, 7,872,820 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:52 PM

What Not To Do With Your Epassport. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / What Not To Do With Your Epassport. (2258 Views)

Epassport Renewal In Germany. / After The First 5yrs How Do You Renew An Epassport? / Help With Epassport Renewal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Not To Do With Your Epassport. by charliebiz(m): 4:12pm On Aug 12, 2008
I remember posting in this thread, precisely my last post, that i will be posting in my next post what to do to make sure you don't come for another passport at the office.

I had cases of people coming back to complain about their passport fading out when store. Now for such people, sorry and if it you have to pay another money for another passport, take heart,it is one of those things. For those that have not experience it, please bear some of this in mind.

[list]
[li]The new passport also known as the epassort is not the same as the old one in terms of the materials being used[/li]
[li]Do not store your passport in enclosed or high temperature area like bags, boxes,pockets etc because the heat generated will cause the data side of your passport to fade.[/li]
[li]Do not drop it into liquid or water, once the material get soaked it fades and even the thread being used to hold it together gets loosen. Just happen at my place of work[/li]
[li]Bear careful not to misplace it or get it lost for the process of getting another one is not something you will like to experience if you don't have the time to spend.[/li]
[li]and please don't do whatever you feel will make your passport null and void or against the laws of our greenland.[/li]
[/list]

These are just the few i can scrap up from my end at the passport office. Whoever has anthing to add or remove is free to do. I still have my free report of titled "13 steps of obtaining the epassport with just N9000" you can request for it if you want  or check here at the forum, i have posted in here before. For those that don't want the new passport yet because of the price or some other reason, i will be taking you on the process of how to renew your MRP online at my next time. For now, tar tar.

Charles Okaformbah
charlie4biz@gmail.com
Re: What Not To Do With Your Epassport. by Plum70: 9:28pm On Aug 12, 2008
Also do not staple anything to the e-passport as this may damage the microchip stored in the back page.
Re: What Not To Do With Your Epassport. by propertyng(f): 9:44pm On Jan 17, 2010
hello, please i need help.
if the passport page is stapled, does it mean it gets spoilt
Re: What Not To Do With Your Epassport. by leye1234(m): 10:44pm On Jan 18, 2010
Please don't wipe your *ss with it.
Re: What Not To Do With Your Epassport. by IykeD(m): 11:05pm On Jan 18, 2010
lol don't wipe ur ass.Micro chip ko! That passport is just an avenue to make money, period.I even taught the e in the e-passport was for electronic, little did i know it means ECOWAS.Please someone tell those morons to use capital e(E).Can't beileve i paid 18k for that rubbish today and i still gotta go stress to snap tomorrow or next.
Re: What Not To Do With Your Epassport. by hadexman(m): 12:54am On Jan 19, 2010
So does it mean the MRP is still valid for a long time? I even noticed they are taking new applications on their website for MRP.
Re: What Not To Do With Your Epassport. by suxes2005(m): 6:38pm On Jan 19, 2010
Bros, we r waitin for ya explanations ooo

Kindly come tell us somfin, was d post a mixed-up or wat?

SHALOM
Re: What Not To Do With Your Epassport. by kenny33: 10:42am On Jun 01, 2011
And you dont also give your pp to an agent that promise to get you a visa with no down payment cos if you lost your passport to them, you will see hell in abuja before you get another one, and you will have to pay 50k and wait for 3 months or mush longer

(1) (Reply)

1 / Is It Compulsory For Nigerian Immigration Officers To Ask For BTA / Change Of Date Of Birth In International Passport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.