Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,006 members, 7,883,473 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 11:21 AM

What Will You Be Calling Your Wife/husband When You Get Married - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will You Be Calling Your Wife/husband When You Get Married (22948 Views)

Guys Drop Your Number, I Will Be Calling Three Lucky Winners / Before Calling Your Boyfriend A Cheat Read This! / Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Will You Be Calling Your Wife/husband When You Get Married by bamie(m): 6:22pm On Aug 14, 2008
ibkaye:

is that so? tongue
u know i'm ur only love, u fit call me love
Re: What Will You Be Calling Your Wife/husband When You Get Married by Nobody: 6:28pm On Aug 14, 2008
bamie:

u know i'm your only love, u fit call me love
since when
Re: What Will You Be Calling Your Wife/husband When You Get Married by bamie(m): 6:29pm On Aug 14, 2008
since we met na, ur question shocked me
Re: What Will You Be Calling Your Wife/husband When You Get Married by Nobody: 6:38pm On Aug 14, 2008
are u drunk? tongue grin
Re: What Will You Be Calling Your Wife/husband When You Get Married by bamie(m): 6:40pm On Aug 14, 2008
it is the love i have for you that is making me drunk ( ife ee lo n pa mi bi otin) grin grin grin
Re: What Will You Be Calling Your Wife/husband When You Get Married by Nobody: 6:44pm On Aug 14, 2008
sober up ehnn tongue
Re: What Will You Be Calling Your Wife/husband When You Get Married by bamie(m): 6:48pm On Aug 14, 2008
are u well? cheesy
Re: What Will You Be Calling Your Wife/husband When You Get Married by Nobody: 6:49pm On Aug 14, 2008
as well as well can be tongue
Re: What Will You Be Calling Your Wife/husband When You Get Married by ElvisD: 7:06pm On Aug 14, 2008
am looking for someone to be calling me any names, i no send am very much single.
Re: What Will You Be Calling Your Wife/husband When You Get Married by adebowfe(m): 9:44pm On Aug 14, 2008
I will call her mama kim
Re: What Will You Be Calling Your Wife/husband When You Get Married by tatooman: 3:24am On Aug 15, 2008
Iwould prefer calling,,,''''Sugar, honeypie, love of my life, d only jewel in my life , sweetest of potatos, ripe tomotoes, my life nd all.
Re: What Will You Be Calling Your Wife/husband When You Get Married by ima1(f): 7:52am On Aug 15, 2008
we both call each other Babe, though he says it more than i do
Re: What Will You Be Calling Your Wife/husband When You Get Married by konkocious(m): 9:13am On Aug 15, 2008
@tatoo man

dont you like somefin like Meatpie, fishpie maybe chicken pie, the blinblin of your life abi the most sweetest cocyam in your yard well all na name
Re: What Will You Be Calling Your Wife/husband When You Get Married by MrCrackles(m): 9:20am On Aug 15, 2008
tatooman:

Iwould prefer calling,,,''''Sugar, honeypie, love of my life, d only jewel in my life , sweetest of potatos, ripe tomotoes, my life nd all.

how about rotten tomatoes orĀ  sour potatoes

@poster

All this name calling bullshit is arrant nonesense, there is nothing as pleasant as calling someones wife or husband by their birth names! smiley
Re: What Will You Be Calling Your Wife/husband When You Get Married by konkocious(m): 9:35am On Aug 15, 2008
@brash

every body is entitle for his or her opinion
Re: What Will You Be Calling Your Wife/husband When You Get Married by chibaby5(f): 9:43am On Aug 15, 2008
definitely wunt call him by his name or mayb wud but jokinly. prolly call him B or MA BBY or BBY. anything lyk dat sha or anyoda swt name dat flows out 4rm ma mouth
Re: What Will You Be Calling Your Wife/husband When You Get Married by ThoniaSlim(f): 9:45am On Aug 15, 2008
Let the time come, then i would probably know what to call him. undecided
Re: What Will You Be Calling Your Wife/husband When You Get Married by MrCrackles(m): 9:46am On Aug 15, 2008
konkocious:

@brash

every body is entitle for his or her opinion

i only gave my opinion and poked a non-harmful fun at someones suggestions, i didnt disagree with anybody!so wat u waffling abt?!
Re: What Will You Be Calling Your Wife/husband When You Get Married by lanrelagos: 1:38pm On Aug 15, 2008
iya obasanjo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: What Will You Be Calling Your Wife/husband When You Get Married by osaghi(m): 3:00pm On Aug 15, 2008
i been on for this kind of distance relationship boy i tell you it not easy i which not to have a distance relationship because it create room for alot of temptation plz i dont support it anymore.
Re: What Will You Be Calling Your Wife/husband When You Get Married by izeek(m): 3:02pm On Aug 15, 2008
same thing i called her when we was dating.
Re: What Will You Be Calling Your Wife/husband When You Get Married by Nobody: 3:04pm On Aug 15, 2008
lool meatpie! cheesy
Re: What Will You Be Calling Your Wife/husband When You Get Married by steeloo: 11:17pm On Aug 15, 2008
honey pie
sweet and my
sugar
Re: What Will You Be Calling Your Wife/husband When You Get Married by TRUSERVE: 9:24am On Aug 18, 2008
I call him MY LOVE but he call me Mama Bryn
Re: What Will You Be Calling Your Wife/husband When You Get Married by psa1102(m): 8:35am On Dec 11, 2015
I have got married for over twenty years, i call my wife MD, MUMMY, and she calls me DADDY,MD also.
Re: What Will You Be Calling Your Wife/husband When You Get Married by Rone16(f): 9:01am On Dec 11, 2015
Babe!! During the first 10 years then Daddy!! For the rest
Re: What Will You Be Calling Your Wife/husband When You Get Married by Sfateema(f): 6:03pm On Jun 25, 2017
konkocious:
well i ll call her , let me think, ok sweetheart, candyheart, chewgumheart, lollypopheart heart heart & art or maybe i should call her honey, sugar, sweety salty, babie, mummie, mae choice,

well but i will prefer calliin her KANDIHEART
Lol, FUNNYHEART grin grin
Re: What Will You Be Calling Your Wife/husband When You Get Married by Sfateema(f): 6:06pm On Jun 25, 2017
tatooman:
You don't think those are too long? undecided grin
Re: What Will You Be Calling Your Wife/husband When You Get Married by Sfateema(f): 6:09pm On Jun 25, 2017
I dunno

But I think I feel shy to call my bf affectionately, or by his real name. undecided embarassed

(1) (2) (Reply)

. / What Can One Do About A Snoring Partner? / Pick One Nd She's Yours!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.