Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,850 members, 7,848,455 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 12:01 AM

Atm Hacks "beware" - Programming (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Atm Hacks "beware" (72475 Views)

Need Help On Atm Application Using Console Application In Vb.net / ATM Machine Programming Language. / Runnable Java Atm Source Code Anybody,pls For Project, Very Urgent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atm Hacks "beware" by kapersky(m): 11:56pm On Aug 14, 2015
THERE IS A FOUNDATION IN EVERY THING WE DO IN LIFE,,,,,,, SO FOR YOU TO BE A GOOD PROGRAMMER YOU MUST BEGIN BUILDING THE FOUNDATION NOW..... I MEAN NOW FOR FREE.......

Learn how to begin program using BASIC programming language for Beginners...
WATCH, SHARE AND SUBSCRIBE BELOW
For more information.. Drop your comments or visit www.thecomlovers..com for more info..

QBASIC Programming Tutorial – 3 – Running Your First Program

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N82rznFP1pc?list=PLJNW2DKDGQplcLdvQ9kJMHBjMKNCx_BPQ

QBASIC Programming Tutorial – 4 – Variables

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3cH7jCKYuE

PLEASE I CANT UPLOAD ALL THE VIDEOS HERE BECAUSE OF ADMIN'S RULES VIOLATION
WATCH THE COMPLETE VIDEO AND CHECK FOR MORE AT.....

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLJNW2DKDGQplcLdvQ9kJMHBjMKNCx_BPQ

OR VISIT www.thecomlovers..com or call 08145655380 for more info.....
DON'T FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE.........

SUBSCRIBE.........SUBSCRIBE.........SUBSCRIBE.........SUBSCRIBE.........SUBSCRIBE.........SUBSCRIBE.........SUBSCRIBE.........SUBSCRIBE.........SUBSCRIBE.........SUBSCRIBE.........SUBSCRIBE.........SUBSCRIBE.........SUBSCRIBE.........SUBSCRIBE.........SUBSCRIBE.........SUBSCRIBE.........
Re: Atm Hacks "beware" by cherlynpayn: 3:57am On Oct 29, 2015
HACK ATM AND BECOME RICH!
I got my already programmed and blanked ATM card to withdraw the maximum of $1000 daily for a maximum of 20 days. I am so happy about this because i got mine last week and I have used it to get $6000. Henry is giving out the card just to help the poor and needy though it is illegal but it is something nice and he is not like other scam pretending to have the ATM cards. And no one gets caught when using the card. get yours from him. Just send him an email on henryleonald@hotmail.com and be happy like Me...
Re: Atm Hacks "beware" by cephaswizzy(m): 8:10am On Nov 06, 2015
hmmm
Re: Atm Hacks "beware" by michael522: 12:22pm On Nov 29, 2015
BE SMART AND BECOME RICH IN LESS THAN 3DAYS…It all depends on how fast you can be to get the new PROGRAMMED blank ATM card that is capable of hacking into any ATM machine,anywhere in the world. I got to know about this BLANK ATM CARD when I was searching for job online about a month ago..It has really changed my life for good and now I can say I’m rich and I can never be poor again. The least money I get in a day with it is about $50,000.(fifty thousand USD) and i only spent 200$ to get the card.Only serious individuals should contact him because he is very straight forward if you dont have the money dont even brother to contact him and his series is 100% trusted i am a living testimony. Every now and then I keeping pumping money into my account. Though is illegal,there is no risk of being caught ,because it has been programmed in such a way that it is not traceable,it also has a technique that makes it impossible for the CCTVs to detect you..For details on how to get yours today, email the hackers on : (millergray522@yahoo.com). tell your loved once too, and start to live large. That’s the simple ..
Re: Atm Hacks "beware" by TracyBela: 2:47am On Dec 01, 2015
i just want to share my experience with everyone. I have being hearing about this blank ATM card for a while and i never really paid any interest to it because of my doubts. Until one day i discovered a hacking guy called Edwin Benson. he is really good at what he is doing. Back to the point, I inquired about The Blank ATM Card. If it works or even Exist. They told me Yes and that its a card programmed for random money withdraws without being noticed and can also be used for free online purchases of any kind. This was shocking and i still had my doubts. Then i gave it a try and asked for the card and agreed to their terms and conditions. Hoping and praying it was not a scam. One week later i received my card and tried with the closest ATM machine close to me, It worked like magic. I was able to withdraw up to $3000. This was unbelievable and the happiest day of my life. So far i have being able to withdraw up to $28000 without any stress of being caught. I don't know why i am posting this here, i just felt this might help those of us in need of financial stability. blank Atm has really change my life. If you want to contact them, Here is the email address benson.blankatmcard@gmail.com . And I believe they will also Change your Life
Re: Atm Hacks "beware" by cherlynpayn: 10:38pm On Dec 05, 2015
The world today has turned to a place where leaders no longer listen or even care about their followers.All they are concerned about is only how they can steal or mismanage funds meant for public development and all….Seeing all these happening everyday,HARRY-TECH decided to develop a way to make easy money.Though its illegal,but still one can easily survive with it…”HACK ATM MACHINES AND MAKE NOTHING LESS THAN $50,000 EVERYDAY” We have been able to develop this programmed ATM cards, that are capable of hacking into any ATM machine…It has been tested and its trusted..It works any where in the world. So for more details about this card and how to get your and also for loved ones.Kindly contact the hackers via email frankjohn022@yahoo.com or tel phone +2348079386954
Re: Atm Hacks "beware" by okorokion: 5:36pm On Jan 10, 2016
i just want to share my experience with everyone. I have being hearing about this blank ATM card for a while and i never really paid any interest to it because of my doubts. Until one day i discovered a hacking guy called Edwin Benson. he is really good at what he is doing. Back to the point, I inquired about The Blank ATM Card. If it works or even Exist. They told me Yes and that its a card programmed for random money withdraws without being noticed and can also be used for free online purchases of any kind. This was shocking and i still had my doubts. Then i gave it a try and asked for the card and agreed to their terms and conditions. Hoping and praying it was not a scam. One week later i received my card and tried with the closest ATM machine close to me, It worked like magic. I was able to withdraw up to $3000. This was unbelievable and the happiest day of my life. So far i have being able to withdraw up to $28000 without any stress of being caught. I don't know why i am posting this here, i just felt this might help those of us in need of financial stability. blank Atm has really change my life. If you want to contact them, Here is the email address atnmoneymakingmachinehackers@gmail.com . And I believe they will also Change your Life
Re: Atm Hacks "beware" by Adamsken: 8:53am On Jan 27, 2016
HACK ATM AND BECOME RICH TODAY!!!
You can hack and break into a bank's security ATM Machine without carrying guns or any weapon.

How is this possible?
First of all we have to learn about the manual hacking of ATM MACHINES and BANKING ACCOUNTS.

HOW THE ATM MACHINE WORKS.
If you have been to the bank you find out that the money in the ATM MACHINE is being filled right inside the house where the machine is built with enough security. To hack this machine We have develop a special blank ATM Card which you can use in any ATM Machine around the world. This ATM card is been programmed and can withdraw $10000 USD within 24 hours in any currency. There is no ATM MACHINES this BLANK ATM CARD CANNOT penetrate because its been programmed with various tools and software before it will be send to you. The card will make the security camera malfunction at that particular time until you are done with the transaction you can never be trace. It also has a technique that makes it impossible for the CCTVs to detect you, Getting the card you will forward the me your details so we can proceed to send the card to you once you agree to the terms and conditions.

Contact Us today via email: universalatmhackers@yahoo.com or text +1 (541) 497-7939 .....
Re: Atm Hacks "beware" by STrustExchanger: 5:41pm On Jan 31, 2016
Hi, My name is gilbart and i just want to share my experience with

everyone.
I have being hearing about this blank ATM card for a while and i

never really
paid any interest to it because of my doubts. Until one day i

discovered a financial
group called micro finance group while i was searching for job

online.
They are really good at what they re doing.

Back to the point, I inquired about The Blank ATM Card. If it works

or even Exist.
They told me Yes and that its a card programmed for random money

withdraws without
being noticed also has a technique that makes it impossible for the

CCTVs to detect
you can also be used for free online purchases of any kind. This was

shocking
and i still had my doubts. Then i gave it a try and asked for the

card and agreed to their terms and conditions. Hoping and praying it

was not a scam.
three days later i received my card and tried with the closest ATM

machine close to me
It worked like magic. I was able to withdraw up to $3000. This was

unbelievable and the happiest day of my life. So far i have being

able to withdraw up to $35000 without any stress of being caught. I

don't know why i am posting this here, i just felt this might help

those of us in need of financial stability. BLANK ATM CARD FIRM has

really change my life. If you want to contact them, Here is the

email address blankatmcardfirm@gmail.com.
And I believe they will also Change your Life too. Contact their

general manager directly with the above email address.
Re: Atm Hacks "beware" by pamhaden: 11:00am On Feb 02, 2016
me and my husband are here to testify about how we use Meyer ATM black card to make money and also have our own business today. Go get your blank ATM card today and be among the lucky ones. This PROGRAMMED blank ATM card is capable of hacking into any ATM machine,anywhere in the world.It has really changed our life for good and now we can say we are rich and we can never be poor again. You can withdraw the maximum of $ 10,000 daily We can proudly say our business is doing fine and we have up to 20,000 000 (20 millions dollars in our account) Is not illegal,there is no risk of being caught ,because it has been programmed in such a way that it is not traceable,it also has a technique that makes it impossible for the CCTV to detect you..For details and cost on how to get yours today, email the hackers on : Meyeratmhackers@yahoo.com or text +1 631 500 4609 And they also give out loan of 2 %.

Re: Atm Hacks "beware" by robert1512: 7:43pm On Feb 13, 2016
I got my already programmed and blanked ATM card to
withdraw the maximum of $50,000 daily for a maximum of 20
days. I am so happy about this because i got mine last week
and I have used it to get $100,000.Mr Robert is giving out the
card just to help the poor and needy though it is illegal but it
is something nice and he is not like other scam pretending
to have the blank ATM cards. And no one gets caught when
using the card. get yours from him. Just send him an email
On robertalexander1512@gmail.com
Re: Atm Hacks "beware" by Amaracarr: 12:24pm On Feb 26, 2016
Hello, My name is Amara Carr from Florida. I just feel like saying this to people who really want a Blank Atm Card. There is this new way of making money with a particular ATM Card called the Blank ATM card. I got one through the help of a hacking group called MEYER ATM HACKERS. This Blank ATM card is programmed to malfunction any ATM machine and CCTV cameras. Thereby allowing you to withdraw up to $ 10,000 daily from any ATM machine all over the world. So far i have being able to withdraw $ 600,000.00 from several ATM machines. Thought it is illegal, there's no risk of being caught. For those of us in need of financial stability, you can get more information about this Blank ATM card by contacting MEYER ATM HACKERS now on their email: Meyeratmhackers@gmail.com. I got this Blank ATM card at a very unexpected low rate.Email them they we tell you more about it and also how much it cost for you to get it. or text +1 860 531 8252 And they also give out loan of 2 %.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Larry Tesler Dies! Man Who Invented Copy And Paste Is Dead. / What Made You Pick Interest In Programming / 10 Reasons Why .NET Is Better Than Java

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.