Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,878 members, 7,889,927 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 02:54 AM

Unilag Admission Information - Education (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unilag Admission Information (118353 Views)

2012/2013 EKSU {erstwhile UNAD} Admission Information / Unilag Admission 2011/2012 / Latest News On Unilag Admission List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unilag Admission Information by coolnice(m): 12:58pm On Oct 06, 2008
u dis boy go and rest
no one is intrested
Re: Unilag Admission Information by lobinoxebe(m): 3:47pm On Oct 06, 2008
Una no like good things,
Re: Unilag Admission Information by emlex: 4:09pm On Oct 06, 2008
@ lobi ur idea isnt bad. U can force a horse to a stream but cant force it to drink guy i think u should take things easy for now still give thanks to Him that made it possible 4 u{GOD}. u'll surely get ppl who'll like ur idea but let the admission stress be over okay,

@coolnice sorry to hear that mean ur fone but incase u get another my number is 08082637914
GOD BLESS U ALL
Re: Unilag Admission Information by coolnice(m): 5:00pm On Oct 06, 2008
lobinoxebe:

Una no like good things,

No we lkie good thing
you are not to be trusted
because of the several lies you have been telling undecided
Re: Unilag Admission Information by coolnice(m): 5:01pm On Oct 06, 2008
emlex:

@ lobi ur idea isnt bad. U can force a horse to a stream but can't force it to drink guy i think u should take things easy for now still give thanks to Him that made it possible for you{GOD}. u'll surely get people who'll like ur idea but let the admission stress be over okay,

@coolnice sorry to hear that mean ur phone but incase u get another my number is 08082637914
GOD BLESS U ALL

ok, have you checked again
elect elect is still not there?
but na wah o, hope they will give people that they didn't release there list on time another chance to change course in case their name is not there
Re: Unilag Admission Information by emlex: 6:46pm On Oct 06, 2008
coolnice:

ok, have you checked again
elect elect is still not there?
but na wah o, hope they will give people that they didn't release there list on time another chance to change course in case their name is not there

i heard the list will be pasted tomorrow i pray they mean wat they said but incase u see any or hear of any dont hesitate to call me thanx i really need to talk to u coolnice.
Re: Unilag Admission Information by rezzy: 9:02pm On Oct 07, 2008
Pls can anyone help me.? my sisters bought the change of course form. i need somebody that can runs it. thanks
Re: Unilag Admission Information by teeeem: 9:45am On Oct 08, 2008
i tried 2find out why dose departmnts hv not ben relisd but no tangible answer. al i kep hearn is dis n dat; sm say it ws omited mistaknly.

but watevr d case maybe am NOT going 2obtain any chng of course form, havn surpas al requiremnts for my departmnt. if unilag lik mak dem paste d list if dey dnt na dem sabi, watin me i knw be say God dey; where dere's nobody dere's God. but i knw say my name is very much dere no kwams.
Re: Unilag Admission Information by lobinoxebe(m): 5:27pm On Oct 08, 2008
call me for any Unilag assistance, 08022010201
Re: Unilag Admission Information by rezzy: 8:06pm On Oct 08, 2008
@lobinoxebe
that ur number is not availiale on the ZAIN NETWORK
Re: Unilag Admission Information by coolnice(m): 9:46am On Oct 09, 2008
lobinoxebe:

call me for any Unilag assistance, 08022010201

I pity the fool that will fall for this 419er
first you finished from yaba
then you are a jambite of unilag
then you are a music producer looking for a female singer.
liarrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Re: Unilag Admission Information by ukamakson: 10:18am On Oct 09, 2008
Hi Rezzy,my advice 2 u is to try and find out if it is possible 2 runs her score, some scores are runsable and some are nt coupled wit the o level results, ok? wat did she score and wat is the cut off for the course she changed 2?
Re: Unilag Admission Information by rezzy: 3:59pm On Oct 09, 2008
@ukamakson
my sister scored 60.6 . She changed to Actuarial science. i heard its cut off is 57.
Re: Unilag Admission Information by ukamakson: 6:01pm On Oct 09, 2008
well, its very very possible for her name 2 b on the list, there is no need 2 runs anytin cos u might or definately end up paying money 2 the wrong person, so my advice 2 u is 2 pray and b hopeful cos her name will b out on the list, cos they may also use the o level as elimination method for the course, if all her subjects is ok for that course then her name will b coupled wif her score, then she is good to go!!!!!
Re: Unilag Admission Information by lobinoxebe(m): 6:54pm On Oct 09, 2008
coolnice:

I pity the fool that will fall for this 419er
first you finished from yaba
then you are a jambite of unilag
then you are a music producer looking for a female singer.
liarrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

i can't start explaining myself to you because you smell like bunch of pussy to me, No disrecpect,

to all Nairalanders,

I finished from Yabatech Last year,, But can't  wait for the result come come out when i wrote Jamb,

So whatz the Big deal, call if you want to call,

I aint a music producer, I am an artist looking for a female artist to feature in my song,

I am just trying to help out, mess off,
Re: Unilag Admission Information by rezzy: 8:30pm On Oct 09, 2008
@ukamakson
thanks for the advice and the encouragement. i just pray their names comes out
Re: Unilag Admission Information by okposm: 8:41am On Oct 10, 2008
ukamakson/rezzy that change of course form thing most times it does not come out like that someone has to help you to push it although u might pay little of even free if u meet a lecturer u know. cos the truth is that the cut-off increases as u change course first list cut-off with second list cut-off for courses availabe not same cos more people will now come bck to choose the course and then the cut-off will now increase of which this cut-off will not be an external affair then secondly one of the requirements of acturial science is futher maths in your SSCE if not forget it.
Re: Unilag Admission Information by coolnice(m): 9:18am On Oct 10, 2008
lobinoxebe:

i can't start explaining myself to you because you smell like bunch of pussy to me, No disrecpect,

to all Nairalanders,

I finished from Yabatech Last year,, But ca :Pn't  wait for the result come come out when i wrote Jamb,

So whatz the Big deal, call if you want to call,

I aint a music producer, I am an artist looking for a female artist to feature in my song,

I am just trying to help out, mess off,

more lies
ye i smell like a bunch of pussy tongue i bet you aint never smelled one in your life liar
someone even confirmed the number is not available on the celtel/zain network
why did it take you this long to speak, liar
Re: Unilag Admission Information by ukamakson: 9:41am On Oct 10, 2008
well,i agree wit u patially okposm, i still insist dat its 80% possible for her name 2 b on dat list, cos since mass comm has the highest score which is 72, most of the science students dat wud have bin a threat  in actural science dat scored more than 65 shud have their name on merit list, so therefore if the new cut off is 60 or 65 she still stands a chance of being picked, dats my calculation, i might b right or wrong but my hunch kips telling mii im somehow right, but u are 100% percent right about the furthermaths cos iv seen a case of a guy dat scored up 2 the cut off for last year but was dropped cos of further maths dat he didnt have, all the same one has 2 kip his or her hopes high and meet one or 2 lectures dat can help for notting in return. wink
Re: Unilag Admission Information by rezzy: 11:00am On Oct 10, 2008
i asked her to check brochure first before changing to any course and she did.she said it doesnt need further maths. now u guys said it needs it. that means the brochure is not even reliable .
infact she doesnt have any option cos no other course for her to choose.she is a non science student.
i av even confirmed it now .the brochure said maths, English,Economics and any other social science subject,
But all the same what should i do now.
Re: Unilag Admission Information by marjson(m): 12:30pm On Oct 10, 2008
@coolnice and @ lobinoxebe wetin do you too abeg waive all the mess and carry on with the info you know , na the info gangan we dey enjoy here, pls dont desist frm being yah brothers keeper, One Luv, wink
Re: Unilag Admission Information by coolnice(m): 12:34pm On Oct 10, 2008
lol, i no get problem with am o
but the guy way no clear, too many contradicting information
i no want make innocent student when dey desperate fall for am cheesy

meanwhile, you be unilag prospect? your name don come out?
Re: Unilag Admission Information by ukamakson: 12:42pm On Oct 10, 2008
@rezzy, schools are different from each oda, wat school A might accept, school B might reject, i jst checked the brochure and i saw d same subjects dat u also saw but i noticed dat unilag was not included in the schools there, i advice u 2 stroll 2 the department and find out from the horse"s mouth 2 knw d koko instead of sitting dwn and sugesting, lik i said before i might b  wrong or right but go 2 the school and confirm.ok? best of luck, !!! grin
Re: Unilag Admission Information by marjson(m): 12:46pm On Oct 10, 2008
ANY WAY THANKS, I CLAIM AM FOR MY LIL' SISTER,

BUT I WANT MAKE TWO OF UNA BONE ALL THE BEEF, ABEG,
THATS WHY WE BE HUMAN BEING, WE NO FIT EVER BE SAME,
Re: Unilag Admission Information by okposm: 1:24pm On Oct 10, 2008
the list for elct -elct,geography,psychology is out except mathematics go check yours now. those that chose mathematics can check from time to time.
Re: Unilag Admission Information by coolnice(m): 1:33pm On Oct 10, 2008
wow, where is emlex to come and check o
i pray his name come out
Re: Unilag Admission Information by coolnice(m): 1:47pm On Oct 10, 2008
okposm:

the list for elct -elct,geography,psychology is out except mathematics go check yours now. those that chose mathematics can check from time to time.

so the list for maths isn't out since
that was what lobinexo claimed to have been admitted for
i knew that guy is a fraudster.
i need to find that thread and make it active again
Re: Unilag Admission Information by coolnice(m): 1:49pm On Oct 10, 2008
na true o, no list for maths on the site tongue
Lobinexo come and explain where you saw your own from grin
you have been busted cheesy cheesy

see this thread

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-176134.0.html#msg2923331
Re: Unilag Admission Information by iyamaria: 1:58pm On Oct 10, 2008

hi nairalanders
i scoored 58.6 which i chosed business administration
cashmen is 62
peoles am the stuborn type i dnt take change of course form
cause i no won go education side

so am relying on fate maybe supplementry go favour me

so do u guyz think dat was stupid ( how stupid )
Re: Unilag Admission Information by iyamaria: 2:01pm On Oct 10, 2008
[b][/b] hello nairalander pls i beg u in the name of jesus

pls post links or list of supplementry when out
Re: Unilag Admission Information by coolnice(m): 2:13pm On Oct 10, 2008
iyamaria:

hi nairalanders
i scoored 58.6 which i chosed business administration
cashmen is 62
peoles am the stuborn type i dnt take change of course form
cause i no won go education side

so am relying on fate maybe supplementry go favour me

so do u guys think that was stupid ( how stupid )

prayer is the key smiley
Re: Unilag Admission Information by rezzy: 2:40pm On Oct 10, 2008
Thanks for all your assistance. im not in lagos now.im writing my last paper today . Make una help me thank God.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (22) (Reply)

UK Schools Teach Kids LGBT, To Masturbate For Homework & Have Anal Sex(Pictures) / Henrietta Alokha Is Dead! The Principal Of Bethlehem Girls College Dies In Lagos / Buckinghamshire Teacher Who Had Sex With 15-Year-Old Demanded Sex 6 Times A Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.