Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,250 members, 7,880,926 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:23 AM

Horrified By The Many Supporters Of Bode George - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Horrified By The Many Supporters Of Bode George (4154 Views)

Police Arrest Supporters Of Nnamdi Kanu, Radio Biafra Director - Vanguard / The Many Supporters Of Boko Haram / Supreme-Court Quashes Corruption Conviction Of Bode George (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Horrified By The Many Supporters Of Bode George by BigB11(m): 8:12pm On Aug 13, 2008
We (Nigerians) know what we want and where we want to be, but we're not bold enough to take an obvious action!

This is why we will continue to be bunch of hopeless dreamers.

I do not blame the government for anything; I blame the citizens of Nigeria for laying down on the floor (face down) while they're continuously raped; Over and over and over and over and over and over and over again!

The question is: how long are you willing to take this painful shit from the back?
Re: Horrified By The Many Supporters Of Bode George by iceland(m): 8:21pm On Aug 13, 2008
Big B1:

Fact: Without the modification of our constitution, nothing serious would happen to these criminals and they will continue to multiply in number by sec (1000 corrupt Nigerian citizens are being produced every 20 seconds; while 100,000 corruption activities are taken place every second at the expense of Nigeria as a nation).

Ah!this one too much o! that means that by the year 2020 every nigerian will be criminal instead of achieving the 7 point agenda
Re: Horrified By The Many Supporters Of Bode George by Mustay(m): 8:28pm On Aug 13, 2008
Big b1 being Nigeria or seeing the absurdities of Nigeria is not a sample for the data. You did no research to arrive at your conclusion.
Re: Horrified By The Many Supporters Of Bode George by agaba123(m): 9:14pm On Aug 13, 2008
BB1
is a guy that just likes to talk. Abeg let him talk grin
Re: Horrified By The Many Supporters Of Bode George by MAURI: 9:29pm On Aug 13, 2008
@Senator JD
well in a world where one hasnt eaten or doesnt know where d next meal is coming from, he would support anybody as long as food gets on his table that day even if such a person is a criminal.

One of the elements responsible for their not having eaten and not knowing where d next meal is coming from, is being brought before the court to answer to why "they" have destroyed the lives of millions of Nigerian and make them live in abject poverty and in a manner that has made their lives a living nightmare! The same victims are the ones cheering the Bastard! Ignorance is a big problem. No wonder the Bode George' of this world are trying their best to keep a lot of Nigerians in the dark. And going by the actions of those people, seems they are succeding. Nigerians let us open our eyes! Who the hell is Bode George? What positive contribution has he made to Nigeria except causing mystery by looting the treasury. Funds meant to provide Nigerians with infrastructures that will elevate the daily suffering they endure! 100 Billion Naira is a lot of money my people!!
Re: Horrified By The Many Supporters Of Bode George by Aiyetunje: 10:03pm On Aug 13, 2008
My NLand people we have all assumed that BG is guilty! Under the Law he is presumed Innocent until otherwise proven!

He is entitled to have supporters, no matter his status - guilty or not!

Let us wait for the courts to adjudge the case, its up to EFCC to prove beyond a reasonable doubt his guilt

Afterall, someone was also alleged to steal much more than that (12 billion dollars) & is still walking the streets of Minna

scurries away before the stones start flying
Re: Horrified By The Many Supporters Of Bode George by agaba123(m): 10:12pm On Aug 13, 2008
Aiyetunje:

My NLand people we have all assumed that BG is guilty! Under the Law he is presumed Innocent until otherwise proven!

He is entitled to have supporters, no matter his status - guilty or not!

Let us wait for the courts to adjudge the case, its up to EFCC to prove beyond a reasonable doubt his guilt

Afterall, someone was also alleged to steal much more than that (12 billion dollars) & is still walking the streets of Minna

scurries away before the stones start flying

Therefore everybody who steals is not guilty of any offense
Re: Horrified By The Many Supporters Of Bode George by vadewoyin(f): 12:18am On Aug 14, 2008
God help us o, I love my country Nigeria but may God deliver us from all the wahala o
Re: Horrified By The Many Supporters Of Bode George by Nigeria16: 12:20am On Aug 14, 2008
How old are you,what does the chairman of npa have to do with contract?. Answer Nothing.  If the MD want a contract to be approave, he breaks the contract into several smaller contract. This way they do not need the board.  look Chief  Bode George was living in abuja, while the contract were in lagos.  If we remove tribal fight from us, we would become better.
Re: Horrified By The Many Supporters Of Bode George by Roughlen(m): 12:40am On Aug 14, 2008
It's really a shame.

Same thing happened when Alams escaped from UK detention and showed up in Bayelsa dressed like a female.

I remember we also had a crowd of such supporters when YEAA organised it's infamous 2 million man march in support of Abacha's continuity in office. We had famous celebrity musicians and commedians from all over the country performing on stage and showing their support. The slogan then was: If not him, who? If not now, when? Meaning there was no other Nigerian who can rule the country at that time except him.

We need a value re-orientation. Like it or not, corruption has come to be accepted by all and sundry as the norms in Nigeria. Even foreigners come into the country with that mindset.

Big B1:

We (Nigerians) know what we want and where we want to be, but we're not bold enough to take an obvious action!

This is why we will continue to be bunch of hopeless dreamers.

I do not blame the government for anything; I blame the citizens of Nigeria for laying down on the floor (face down) while they're continuously raped; Over and over and over and over and over and over and over again!

The question is: how long are you willing to take this painful shit from the back?

@ Big B1

The Legendary Fela had already answered your question in some of his songs (can't remember the exact wordings) where he said nigerians are too scared to die, always thinking of their families and investment. Always ready to endure and smile while suffering.
I guess that's why we are rated the happiest people on earth.

Start a demonstration or protest against corruption today and see how many nigerians will support and follow you.
Re: Horrified By The Many Supporters Of Bode George by Nobody: 5:09am On Aug 14, 2008
i hate nigeria!
Re: Horrified By The Many Supporters Of Bode George by tpia: 5:26am On Aug 14, 2008
@ Roughlen
Same thing happened when Alams escaped from UK detention and showed up in Bayelsa dressed like a female.

abeg this is slander. cheesy

He wasnt dressed like a female when he arrived in Bayelsa. Or did you see him in female attire? The picture being circulated, of him in women's wear, was probably faked.
Re: Horrified By The Many Supporters Of Bode George by Nobody: 5:35am On Aug 14, 2008
I guess they are all innocent until proven guilty  undecided
Re: Horrified By The Many Supporters Of Bode George by TPS360: 6:46am On Aug 14, 2008
horrified? excuse you? Did you watch the 419 documentary on CNN? People were actually annoyed that the EFCC areested 419'ers in a cafe. They threw stones at the police and EFCC.

The so-called supporters were payed,
Re: Horrified By The Many Supporters Of Bode George by dayokanu(m): 7:10am On Aug 14, 2008
Is it new? One ex president cleaned out $16b meant for Power Project among other crime and he is cooling off in his farm house in Ota
Re: Horrified By The Many Supporters Of Bode George by MP007(m): 8:33am On Aug 14, 2008
supporters or bunch of motherfukcers///, idiots!, haba , this naija supporters dey annoying oooo, awon oloriburuku won yin , whats wrong with niger8a? ni tori olorun, person steal u dey hail am, shocking
Re: Horrified By The Many Supporters Of Bode George by anonimi: 9:16am On Aug 14, 2008
@ All of us yarning for here,

* How many of the potential hungry recruits have we educated on their rights and the responsibility of these politician thieves to them
* Better still how many have we fed, paid school fees for, given our used clothes, relieved from the poverty in one way or another so he is less susceptible to the next "renter"

Let's answer those questions and make amends as necessary and see if the change we so desire will not slowly but surely start to happen.
Re: Horrified By The Many Supporters Of Bode George by Builder: 9:17am On Aug 14, 2008
Before you know am the fool don go church for thanksgiving say "god don demolish all hin enemies", God save nigeria from this fools, everyday we read about another prick making it big depriving others of basic human needs , Dem generation no go die better
Re: Horrified By The Many Supporters Of Bode George by funmio2: 9:19am On Aug 14, 2008
men, Nigeria is really painful. Everything in this country is crazy, abnormal and irritating, but there is still hope.
Re: Horrified By The Many Supporters Of Bode George by anonimi: 9:24am On Aug 14, 2008
proo212
He was here a couple of months ago when Adedibu died and he was on the phone to Nigeria organising a bus load of rented supporters to go and weep at Adedibu's house. So those people celebrating are rented supporters. How come all of them were wearing the same clothes (according to you guys anyways, I didn't get to see the spectacle)  

I didn't get to meet with him because I just don't regard him (He's a thief, like a lot of people like him).

Thanks proo212 for your comportment vis-a-vis these thieves in our midst whose acts make us under-employed but overworked in foreing lands and even at home.
I hope more people will do the same so these thieves have one less reward, hence motivation, for stealing i.e. adoration by the deprived or is it depraved citizens.
Re: Horrified By The Many Supporters Of Bode George by otokx(m): 9:49am On Aug 14, 2008
that is how we be for our country; no one asks how does anyone get his money? They will even quote scripture for you on how God blessed them.
Re: Horrified By The Many Supporters Of Bode George by Mustay(m): 9:56am On Aug 14, 2008
Builder:

Before you know am the fool don go church for thanksgiving say "god don demolish all hin enemies", God save nigeria from this fools, everyday we read about another prick making it big depriving others of basic human needs , Dem generation no go die better

like they did for Alams
Re: Horrified By The Many Supporters Of Bode George by Builder: 10:00am On Aug 14, 2008
@ Anonimi

Who would educate this people of their rights and responsibilities?  when the money  meant to educate them are been channelled in to private accounts, mismanaged or used for lavish parties, a good example is the former commissioner of police aka balogun or the governor of the delta area or gorilla look-alike Obasanjo, do you think if this idiots use the money in the proper way Nigeria would have the problems its having now, just think about it if the monies stolen by bode George, ibori, alams, ette, kenny martin, iyabo, babangida, igbinedion, abacha  and gorilla look alike obasanjo etc are put to proper use, would this folks have troubles knowng what their rights and responsibilities are

Nigeria have the potential of  possessing the beauty and glamour of Dubai, the economic power house of the western countries, the fastest emerging economy of  china, India and Brazil put together, the sporting domination of the USA and infrastructure and healthcare second to none but in reality Nigeria is like a war-torn country, the only thing we do better than no one is our commanding sophisticated engineered level of embezzlement, corruption and mismanagement ,   its about time this activities are included in the Olympics.
Re: Horrified By The Many Supporters Of Bode George by SegzyJoe(m): 10:07am On Aug 14, 2008
@ poster

Wait till Ribadu's hummuliation is complete, then you will see a nation without soul, basic morality and decency

My concern is the next generation of young people that will grow up in a dangerous moral vacum, no nation can rise above average without a set of moral tenets and values, in fact decline of most world empires started with a moral decline,  alas, NIGERIA POLITICAL ELITES are doing everything possible to murder the nation's force of order and constrains- our conscience and values.

Very soon, we will celebrate the best fraudster of all with the nation's highest honour GCON.

Anyway if it is difficult for us to celebrate courageous men like Ribadu, why won't we celebrate George.
The healing process of Nigeria is still far away, but if as a people will celebrate fraudsters, don't we deserve a 419ners as president?

The truth is NIGERIA is not ready for a good leader now, untill there is a social, economic and political rebirth,  a good leader will be a waste of time. Let us enjoy this ride when it last, we Nigerians are not yet ready to take charge of our own destiny.
Re: Horrified By The Many Supporters Of Bode George by bonebaba(m): 10:15am On Aug 14, 2008
abeg make una leave this ppl alone, God dey and sound sultan don talk say one day BUSHMEAT GO CAUGHT THE HUNTER.

BoNe say sooooooooooooooooooo
Re: Horrified By The Many Supporters Of Bode George by Mustay(m): 10:45am On Aug 14, 2008
bonebaba:

abeg make una leave this people alone, God dey and sound sultan don talk say one day BUSHMEAT GO CAUGHT THE HUNTER.

BoNe say sooooooooooooooooooo

God helps those who help themselves
Re: Horrified By The Many Supporters Of Bode George by anonimi: 11:16am On Aug 14, 2008
Builder:

@ Anonimi

Who would educate this people of their rights and responsibilities?  when the money  meant to educate them are been channelled in to private accounts, mismanaged or used for lavish parties,

What I am saying is you & I, ordinary yet educated/knowledgeable citizens, can do our very little, maybe insignificant quota consistently and see how little drops of water gradully make a river. We cannot complain alone from morning till night and expect change. We need to be the change oursleves no matter how small our contribution.
One other thing is do we have to go to their lavish parties or even do ours in competition with them? These are some of the little steps of change you & I can take. Can you imagine if they don't see many invited guests at their parties shocked
I hope we will face up to our reality gradually.
Re: Horrified By The Many Supporters Of Bode George by tjadeba(m): 11:57am On Aug 14, 2008
One day bush meat go catch the hunter!
Re: Horrified By The Many Supporters Of Bode George by TawaTemi1(f): 12:23pm On Aug 14, 2008
And to make matter worst, he was bailed with JUST N5million shocked shocked

After embezzling close to 100 billion naira or thereabout.

I dont know what is wrong with our leaders, maybe not until we do wat the Late Gbenga Adeboye said that before they assume office they should swear in the name of sango (god of thunder) if they are found guilty doing/engaging in any corrupt practice(s) they should be strike by the god of thunder.

Maybe after dropping dead one by one, ori won a straight.
Re: Horrified By The Many Supporters Of Bode George by yomickey(m): 1:08pm On Aug 14, 2008
It just keeps going from worst to God knows what next.

We all need to sensitize ourselves about this kind attitude, it is becoming so embarrasing.

Let us not keep quiet about this. God help us all.
Re: Horrified By The Many Supporters Of Bode George by desgiezd(m): 1:12pm On Aug 14, 2008
@ Poster

You were not the only one who was horrified at the people's behaviour. I saw the news report and I just wondered where this country is headed, where people openly and joyfully celebrate thieves. To say these people are shameless is putting it mildly. Because of their shortsightedness, they have failed to know that every kobo stolen from government stalls the progress of  this nation, their livelihood and that of their children. Its so, so unfortunate that people can be so myopic.

What really has happened to our sense of value??
Re: Horrified By The Many Supporters Of Bode George by opetu: 1:46pm On Aug 14, 2008
I am tired of all these rubbish about looters of public threasury behaving as if they are arraigned for stealing tomatoes in Oshodimarket. Honestly, I have been praying to the Almighty God to send down a young Major in the Army to take over and set up Military Tribunal to try the looters and conduct a fresh election within 3 months.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oba Rejects Car Gift From Government / See FULL List Of #GMB15 @thisisbuhari Campaign Council, Aregbesola Leads SW / Pastor Adeboye Prays Publicly For Osinbajo In Redemption Camp!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.