Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,282 members, 7,940,117 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 05:17 PM

Refusal Of Visa. I Need Ur Advise-@akolawole,@london Cool,@ Vvv Justice - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Refusal Of Visa. I Need Ur Advise-@akolawole,@london Cool,@ Vvv Justice (1435 Views)

REFUSAL Of Visa And Seizure Of Passport By UK Embassy / Refusal Of Entry Clearance (uk Visa) / Refusal Of UK Study Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Refusal Of Visa. I Need Ur Advise-@akolawole,@london Cool,@ Vvv Justice by deariekay(m): 10:51am On Aug 13, 2008
@london cool
@akolawole
@vvv justice(u guys should speak on this topic)

u are guys are great when it comes to advise on travelling.i applied for UK.Visa in june but was refused based on insufficient balance.u see this people,u can never tell with them,i work in a multinational company and met all the required documents requested,-letter of invitation from my friend in uk,he has indefinite stay and the wife is a british citizen,letter of introduction from my company,original marriage cert,tax id,cscs documents,my wedding pics and and my new family pics with my baby,bills from my guy in uk,the wife british passport page,original higher institution cert, with a supprting GTB bank statement showing a credit balance of N294,000. i stated in my application that i will be staying two weeks with 500pounds as my bt. but i was so shocked that this people refused me outwrightly,saying that i had an insufficient balance,that its not advisable going to london spending over 258k(air fair inclusive) on two weeks journey,i guess its none of their problem,but i need your advise on this because i will packaging by novemeber again.
i will be much obliged to receive a professional advise from u guys.i am not desperate about travelling,but i wouldnt like to be refused second time.u can mail me on waheedey@yahoo.canada or send me text on 07030094999

warm regards

kay
Re: Refusal Of Visa. I Need Ur Advise-@akolawole,@london Cool,@ Vvv Justice by igbogolo: 12:17pm On Aug 15, 2008
A collegue of mine was denied visa on such flimsy grounds. he had like 280k in his current account. He then ''inflated'' his account to 500k and reapplied. He was told that the money in his account was too much!!
The visa officers take rather irrational decisions on visa applications from Nigeria. They just take time to poke us in the face.
If I were you, I will APPEAL. That shows seriousness and also seals ur genuinity.
If u reapply soon, u may appear desperate to travel hence their decision might be justified in denying you the visa in the first instance!
And if you must appeal, please request for a hearing. Your friend may represent you in the tribunal. Since you are not ''desperate'' to travel, Im sure u might survive the time it takes for the appeal to sail through.
this is my bit sha,

Goodluck!
Re: Refusal Of Visa. I Need Ur Advise-@akolawole,@london Cool,@ Vvv Justice by vvvjustice: 2:49pm On Aug 15, 2008
deariekay:

@london cool
@akolawole
@vvv justice(u guys should speak on this topic)

u are guys are great when it comes to advise on travelling.i applied for UK.Visa in june but was refused based on insufficient balance.u see this people,u can never tell with them,i work in a multinational company and met all the required documents requested,-letter of invitation from my friend in uk,he has indefinite stay and the wife is a british citizen,letter of introduction from my company,original marriage cert,tax id,cscs documents,my wedding pics and and my new family pics with my baby,bills from my guy in uk,the wife british passport page,original higher institution cert, with a supprting GTB bank statement showing a credit balance of N294,000. i stated in my application that i will be staying two weeks with 500pounds as my bt. but i was so shocked that this people refused me outwrightly,saying that i had an insufficient balance,that its not advisable going to london spending over 258k(air fair inclusive) on two weeks journey,i guess its none of their problem,but i need your advise on this because i will packaging by novemeber again.
i will be much obliged to receive a professional advise from u guys.i am not desperate about travelling,but i wouldnt like to be refused second time.u can mail me on waheedey@yahoo.canada or send me text on 07030094999

warm regards

kay

igbogolo:

A collegue of mine was denied visa on such flimsy grounds. he had like 280k in his current account. He then ''inflated'' his account to 500k and reapplied. He was told that the money in his account was too much!!
The visa officers take rather irrational decisions on visa applications from Nigeria. They just take time to poke us in the face.
If I were you, I will APPEAL. That shows seriousness and also seals your genuinity.
If u reapply soon, u may appear desperate to travel hence their decision might be justified in denying you the visa in the first instance!
And if you must appeal, please request for a hearing. Your friend may represent you in the tribunal. Since you are not ''desperate'' to travel, I'm sure u might survive the time it takes for the appeal to sail through.
this is my bit sha,

Goodluck!
   It helps to learn to prepare defence before venturing to lunch attack. The refusal decision is not "flimsy" as you put it, but rather logical. You don't expect the ECO to issue a visa with such bank statement of which the balance amount is barely enough for the entire expenses. Or, would you travel abroad and return back financially broke?
   Now, see it from the ECO point of view; What is N294.000 for a real holiday maker? Think about this.
Re: Refusal Of Visa. I Need Ur Advise-@akolawole,@london Cool,@ Vvv Justice by deariekay(m): 5:14pm On Aug 15, 2008
@ vvvjustice,what is ur advise to me ,i will be applying by november ending again and i will also boost my account against any flimpsy excuse from ECO.but my guy,i still need proffesional advise.

In my first application,it was wriitten boldly (refusal)no right to appeal against the refusal. so i am waiting to hear from u guys.

kay
Re: Refusal Of Visa. I Need Ur Advise-@akolawole,@london Cool,@ Vvv Justice by LondonCool(m): 5:06pm On Aug 19, 2008
Re: Refusal Of Visa. I Need Ur Advise-@akolawole,@london Cool,@ Vvv Justice by deariekay(m): 9:33am On Aug 20, 2008
@londoncool.

thanks alot.u are great.i will work on that.

kay

(1) (Reply)

Any Naija Brother Or Sister In Oahu Or Honolulu, Hawaii / I Need Informations About Documents To Annexed Application For Canada Visit Visa / Hw Am I Going To Cope In Australia?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.