Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,417 members, 7,904,544 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 03:16 PM

Can Someone Provide Me With Answers To These Questions - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Can Someone Provide Me With Answers To These Questions (890 Views)

6 Brutally Honest Answers To Common Job Interview Questions / Some Body Help With Answers For Zenith Bank Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Someone Provide Me With Answers To These Questions by nkiruevan(f): 10:58am On Aug 13, 2008
1. As an engineer why do u choose to work in bank why not other firms?

2. why do u want to work in a bank?

3. what can u do for us that someone else cannot do?

4.how does this bank job compare with the others u have applied for?

5. why do u want a career with us? (bank)

6.why do u want this job?

7.how could u improve urself?
Re: Can Someone Provide Me With Answers To These Questions by Tofunmmy(m): 1:54pm On Aug 13, 2008
These are not the perfect answers to your questions, but it is just my own opinion and view to the questions:

Every bank has its Energy, Oil & Gas and i think Engineering, in terms of Financing their projects and contracts, u just say you can use your knowledge and experience(if u r coming in as an experienced staff) to help the bank actualise by adding your own values to the attainment of the corporate goals of the bank, and also you can act in other department of the bank if you are really trained (if u are coming in as an Entry Level) and dont forget to let them know that u r highly trainable and also has the ability to learn fast within the shortest time.

2. why do u want to work in a bank?

As an Entry Level, u believe you can do well in a bank, and partcularly in this bank(you mention th name of the bank) in terms of adding values to the growth of the bank and also attaining set targets within the limited time phrase, and also want to develop yourself within in the industry, tell them you are even on the course of going professional, mention CIBN or ICAN.

3. what can u do for us that someone else cannot do?

To answer this question, u have to be brave and smart, cos u should not talk as if you can do everything, just tell them you gi extra miles for getting things done in their right ways and you show aggressive zeal in attaining target goals, telling them and emphasizing that God on your side, you can perform your best.

4.how does this bank job compare with the others u have applied for?

Here, you mention the name of the bank, with their slogan, not forgetting you need to know about the bank's products and services to enable you answer this particular question very well. Lay more points on their products and tell them how customer friendly they are and also the performance of the bank in the past years, and also the staff welfarism and trainning.

5. why do u want a career with us? (bank)

For u want to be one of the best seasoned professional banker in the years to come, this will show that you dint want to come and collect their money and run awayu from the industry later.

6.why do u want this job?

To add values to the bank and also the bank adding values to your thru trainnig, workshops and seminars.

7.how could u improve yourself?

Tell the panel that you are looking up 2 CIBN or ICAN, n if u are a student registered member of either of the two, mention your student registration number, this shows you even have a plan of improvin on yourself before now.

Like i wrote above, this is not the perfect answers, hoping that other landers will post something here for you.

All the best.
Re: Can Someone Provide Me With Answers To These Questions by Geezle(m): 10:08am On Aug 17, 2008

New banks are opening into different sectors, telecom, power, real estate, etc, why dont u think u can fit in?

2. why do u want to work in a bank? Because of the prospects and challenges in doing something new

3. what can u do for us that someone else cannot do? Me(I can provide solutions, as an engineer) i dont know about u, (solutions that will take the bank to the next level

4.how does this bank job compare with the others u have applied for? (I can not access others because I applied to ur bank alone because of the hindsight that the management have

5. why do u want a career with us? (bank) Well the career depends on what I can offer, if the mgt allows me to fully give my all, I will develop myself to take the bank to the next level

6.why do u want this job? To show my potential

7.how could u improve yourself? my improvement will depend consistent on / off- the job training

my opinion
Re: Can Someone Provide Me With Answers To These Questions by goldenchan: 5:18pm On Aug 18, 2008
Hello friend
I want to Reveal this excellent System of Earning a great income to you in the quikest
way possible,please visit the below link if you need more details
http://wealthyboys(dot)(dot)com you can earn up to $600 per day its not a joke!

regards
thank you

(1) (Reply)

New Job Vacancies / Any Part Time Job In Abuja Or Port Harcourt? / Ibplc Is Recruiting Exp. Candidates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.