Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,880 members, 7,889,930 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 03:17 AM

Can Anybody Help Me Change My Laptop Screen? - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Can Anybody Help Me Change My Laptop Screen? (665 Views)

Pls Can Anybody Help Me On How To Double Cyberklock Ticket / How Do I Change My Ip To Another Country? / How To Use The Sim Card Slot On My Laptop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Anybody Help Me Change My Laptop Screen? by olukunle: 8:40pm On Aug 13, 2008
Hi people, my laptop screen got damaged. Can anybody in here help in changing it? It is a 15inch LG laptop.
Kindly contact me and let me know where you are an how much it will cost.

Thank you.
Re: Can Anybody Help Me Change My Laptop Screen? by walemy: 9:13pm On Aug 13, 2008
am olawale concerning the screen i can't really tell u the cost now cause there are two types of screen namely ultrawide and wide.if you're in lagos please call me on this no 08026220123.so we can transact better.
Re: Can Anybody Help Me Change My Laptop Screen? by xJaysonx(m): 10:26pm On Aug 13, 2008
I just repaired my screen 2weeks back at a very good engineering building in computer village at a nice price. They are very competent there.
Re: Can Anybody Help Me Change My Laptop Screen? by olukunle: 11:01pm On Aug 13, 2008
x Jayson x:

I just repaired my screen 2weeks back at a very good engineering building in computer village at a nice price. They are very competent there.

hi Jayson, can you describe the place for me in ikeja?, perhaps if u knw the name of the firm, or the number and street in c/village, cos i once took it to someone there and based on d way he spoke, am not sure he knew wht he was saying.

@walemy
I said it is 15 inches, so which one is wide and ultrawide grammar u re blowing again?
Re: Can Anybody Help Me Change My Laptop Screen? by xJaysonx(m): 11:50pm On Aug 13, 2008
That's just the challenge now i can't recall the name, Damn!, pardon me 4 that. The amazing thing is that they repaired it perfectly though it gupped over 20gees talking bout Dell Inspiron 1501.

The finest i can say is just try to locate buildings meant for laptop repairs only. They are quite much, look for the one u sense is most qualified. I did that and have gat no laptop challenge.
Re: Can Anybody Help Me Change My Laptop Screen? by olukunle: 8:45am On Aug 14, 2008
o, thanks.
will checkthe place out this weekend.
Re: Can Anybody Help Me Change My Laptop Screen? by xJaysonx(m): 10:18am On Aug 14, 2008
Anytyme buddie.
Re: Can Anybody Help Me Change My Laptop Screen? by walemy: 3:36pm On Aug 14, 2008
It is nt grammer my brother,its smthn i do 4 a living,d reason y ask u is that d screen conector are different and d ultra is more expensive than the ordnary.And whoever is goin to do it will have to hoppen it before given u d price and if dat is nt dne beware my brother and i work in computervillage too so u can trust me on dis.
Re: Can Anybody Help Me Change My Laptop Screen? by xJaysonx(m): 9:01pm On Aug 14, 2008
walemy:

It is nt grammer my brother,its smthn i do 4 a living,d reason y ask u is that d screen conector are different and d ultra is more expensive than the ordnary.And whoever is goin to do it will have to hoppen it before given u d price and if that is nt dne beware my brother and i work in computervillage too so u can trust me on this.

A professional need not open the system cos once he sees the system he is supposed to know which one will fit perfectly. It didn't take the engineer 15mins to repair mine.

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Assitance / Oca Dumps / Wikipedia Adopts Ubuntu For Its Server Infrastructure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.