Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,030 members, 7,906,843 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 05:04 PM

A Soprano Needed In Lagos, Nigeria. - Music Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Music Business / A Soprano Needed In Lagos, Nigeria. (1135 Views)

Young Upcoming Producers needed in Lagos, Nigeria (in-house producer or one off) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Soprano Needed In Lagos, Nigeria. by Orikinla(m): 8:43am On Aug 14, 2008
A Soprano is needed as a back-up singer for a studio recording of a modern classical/spiritual single in Lagos, Nigeria.

The soprano must be resident in Lagos, because the recording studio is in Lagos.

The soprano must have good enunciation.

The soprano must be photogenic.

The soprano must not be publicity shy, because the production of the musical video begins from the rehearsals to the recording sessions.

The soprano must be ready to travel locally and internationally for the live performance of the song.

N.B: ANY SOPRANO WHO IS NOT READY TO TRAVEL NEED NOT APPLY.

TO APPLY, SEND A DEMONSTRATION TAPE OF YOUR VOICE AND YOUR CONTACT DETAILS TO THE FOLLOWING ADDRESS:

EKENYRENGOZI MICHAEL CHIMA
MARCO HOUSE
13 A, ALHAJI KALEJAIYE STREET,
OFF BAJULAIYE ROAD, SHOMOLU,
LAGOS, NIGERIA.

N.B:
THE ARTISTE FEES WILL BE ACCORDING TO THE STUDIO FEES FOR BACK-UP SINGERS IN NIGERIA AND NEGOTIATION WITH THE PRODUCER.

PLEASE, DO NOT CONTACT ORIKINLA TO RECOMMEND YOURSELF OR ANYBODY.
Re: A Soprano Needed In Lagos, Nigeria. by segzicres(m): 9:29am On Aug 15, 2008
could you throw more light. i want to but it's not really clear to me.

(1) (Reply)

Do You Need Help To Write A Song / I Need A Fuji Composer And Producer / Win N0.5 Million In The New ULTIMA U-RAP Competition By Uploading Your Rap Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.