Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,960 members, 7,949,277 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 03:25 AM

Help on Google Adsense - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Help on Google Adsense (672 Views)

Help!!! GT Bank Wont Release My $100 From Google Adsense / How Do I Advertise on Google Trader? / Nigerians Are Making Money On Google Trader. Don't Miss Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help on Google Adsense by cnnnigeria: 9:41am On Aug 14, 2008
I have registered to google adsense but i did not recieve my pin.
So i have to get US address and i added that but they are requesting for an ID with th address which i don't have what can i do?
Re: Help on Google Adsense by cnnnigeria: 4:24pm On Aug 22, 2008
Thank i have registered for awhile but i did not get the pin so i was advised to get us address and which i did but they are requesting for ID Card that have the address.
Re: Help on Google Adsense by cnnnigeria: 1:34pm On Aug 25, 2008
What happened eckgirl? Did you later get your pin wnd which address did you use?
Re: Help on Google Adsense by UNLEASHED(m): 7:28pm On Aug 27, 2008
address, you mean home address or email address? please put me through this google adsense.
Re: Help on Google Adsense by zerocool(m): 9:36am On Aug 28, 2008
I used my postal address and I got the postcard containin my PIN about a year ago. I even got it twice cos I requested for it again while I was yet to receive the 1st one, wasn't too patient.
Re: Help on Google Adsense by cnnnigeria: 11:55am On Aug 28, 2008
Unleashed, What do you want to know about Google Asense?
You can visit this blog for more on it:
http://watershed08..com
Re: Help on Google Adsense by nairarules: 12:56pm On Aug 28, 2008
you don't need a us address to get a pin from google adsense.

these are the steps you need to follow
1. get your adsense account approved using your contact address or a p.o.box
2. generate codes for your site
3. market your site to get traffic to click on ads displayed on your site.
4. when you start earning, google will send a pin to your address to approve your payment for that month.

thats all. I hope it helps
if you still have difficulties doing that, I have an Ebook which helped me out. all about adsense, you will really find it useful.

send an email to nairarules@gmail.com to get it.
Re: Help on Google Adsense by lazywealth(m): 7:01pm On Aug 29, 2008
hey man see the fact most people do not know about google adsense is that is more complex than you thingk it is! this is what all these forum owners will never tell you!
pls send mails to succesfulkenny@yahoo.com for details!

(1) (Reply)

Steps To Personal Financial Freedom / Attention Admin / Real Estate Cash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.