Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,711 members, 7,879,107 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 12:40 PM

A Girl Won't Respect And Like You Unless You "hit" Her. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Girl Won't Respect And Like You Unless You "hit" Her. (8386 Views)

Nawa O!! This Big Melon Girl Won't Repent. See What Cossy Ojiakor Shared On IG / "You Really Shouldn't Say 'I Love You' Unless You Mean It" - Jessica - Age 8 / This Girl Won't Just Stop Staring At Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Girl Won't Respect And Like You Unless You "hit" Her. by sistajay(f): 3:23pm On Aug 14, 2008
@ Poster

Blah, blah, blah, whatever!
Re: A Girl Won't Respect And Like You Unless You "hit" Her. by Nobody: 3:23pm On Aug 14, 2008
onyinye2:

You would love it. Every body has a cow girl/boy outfit just lying around somewhere. grin
And you are so special to decode them tongue
lool :d
Re: A Girl Won't Respect And Like You Unless You "hit" Her. by sistawoman: 3:23pm On Aug 14, 2008
onyinye2:

Nwam kiss Thank you so much for this post. We live in a world when one girl does something, it goes for all Women. Tufiakwa.

Of course just like one black does something and all blacks do it. . . . . *shaking my head*
Re: A Girl Won't Respect And Like You Unless You "hit" Her. by mekk(m): 3:24pm On Aug 14, 2008
lexicon:

Just watchout for signs,'because girls give sing when 'em nid it. Use every single oppotunity
Like when they are on heat you mean.
Re: A Girl Won't Respect And Like You Unless You "hit" Her. by lexicon(m): 3:25pm On Aug 14, 2008
I know there r soo many pretenders in da house. dey do the worst.

F**c off
Re: A Girl Won't Respect And Like You Unless You "hit" Her. by onyinye2(f): 3:26pm On Aug 14, 2008
sistawoman:

Of course just like one black does something and all blacks do it. . . . . *shaking my head*
Such a world we live in. But if we say all guys do the same thing. . . watch WWIII come out.

lexicon:

F**c off
No need for such vile language osuofia.
Re: A Girl Won't Respect And Like You Unless You "hit" Her. by lexicon(m): 3:27pm On Aug 14, 2008
onyinye2:

Such a world we live in. But if we say all guys do the same thing. . . watch WWIII come out.
No need for such vile language osuofia.

Same to u
Re: A Girl Won't Respect And Like You Unless You "hit" Her. by mekk(m): 3:28pm On Aug 14, 2008
sista-jay:

@ Poster

Blah, blah, blah, whatever!

its not any bla bla bla.its true.
Re: A Girl Won't Respect And Like You Unless You "hit" Her. by lexicon(m): 3:29pm On Aug 14, 2008
OMO iya aje. Osuofia
Re: A Girl Won't Respect And Like You Unless You "hit" Her. by onyinye2(f): 3:29pm On Aug 14, 2008
lexicon:

Same to u
Ahh did some of the post hurt you feelings? tongue Too bad. tongue

lexicon:

OMO iya aje. Osuofia
I bu onye igbo?
Re: A Girl Won't Respect And Like You Unless You "hit" Her. by mekk(m): 3:30pm On Aug 14, 2008
lexicon:

F**c off

yeah! Like my sister "Onyinye2."
Re: A Girl Won't Respect And Like You Unless You "hit" Her. by lexicon(m): 3:31pm On Aug 14, 2008
its a bitter truth but girls will not admit
Re: A Girl Won't Respect And Like You Unless You "hit" Her. by lexicon(m): 3:32pm On Aug 14, 2008
mekk:

behold.
Re: A Girl Won't Respect And Like You Unless You "hit" Her. by sistajay(f): 3:34pm On Aug 14, 2008
mekk:

its not any bla bla bla.its true.

Oh yeah, to you maybe.
Re: A Girl Won't Respect And Like You Unless You "hit" Her. by lexicon(m): 3:35pm On Aug 14, 2008
onyinye2:

Ahh did some of the post hurt you feelings? tongue Too bad. tongue
I bu onye igbo?

anuofia
Re: A Girl Won't Respect And Like You Unless You "hit" Her. by onyinye2(f): 3:36pm On Aug 14, 2008
mekk:

Biko, don't put my name next to nwannem again.

lexicon:

behold.
Tufiakwa. tongue
Re: A Girl Won't Respect And Like You Unless You "hit" Her. by onyinye2(f): 3:38pm On Aug 14, 2008
lexicon:

anuofia
Hmmm. . . . . .
Re: A Girl Won't Respect And Like You Unless You "hit" Her. by tRoOE(f): 3:38pm On Aug 14, 2008

@poster
Like ones said "All bitches ain't female; they just have female traits. A dude can have a d ick as still act like a bitch"
. And that is exactly what you are,another waste of sperm, just like other asshole on NL
Re: A Girl Won't Respect And Like You Unless You "hit" Her. by sistawoman: 3:40pm On Aug 14, 2008
lexicon:

its a bitter truth but girls will not admit

Only for those girls that get d,cked whipped. but for those older, experienced playas we dont/wont fall for that.
Re: A Girl Won't Respect And Like You Unless You "hit" Her. by onyinye2(f): 3:40pm On Aug 14, 2008
tRoOE:

@poster
Like ones said "All bitches ain't female; they just have female traits. A dude can have a d ick as still act like a bitch"
. And that is exactly what you are,another waste of sperm, just like other asshole on Nairaland

Nwannem kiss
Re: A Girl Won't Respect And Like You Unless You "hit" Her. by mekk(m): 3:40pm On Aug 14, 2008
some gals would rather sink to the ground than admit it.lol.
Re: A Girl Won't Respect And Like You Unless You "hit" Her. by lexicon(m): 3:45pm On Aug 14, 2008
mekk:

some gals would rather sink to the ground than admit it.lol.

cry cry
Re: A Girl Won't Respect And Like You Unless You "hit" Her. by mekk(m): 3:49pm On Aug 14, 2008
tRoOE:

@poster
. And that is exactly what you are,another waste of sperm, just like other asshole on Nairaland

Oh I feel your pain gal.I trully do.
your surely the type with a very dry scum-sucking Pussy.
av read alot about gals like you.
Now, that really hurts.Goodnews for you,
this thread is obviously not for you.
so back off!
Re: A Girl Won't Respect And Like You Unless You "hit" Her. by lexicon(m): 3:54pm On Aug 14, 2008
mekk:

Oh I feel your pain girl.I trully do.
so back off!

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

(~~)
Re: A Girl Won't Respect And Like You Unless You "hit" Her. by ssRhino: 3:57pm On Aug 14, 2008
A real man dont have to show and demand respect by hitting a woman, A real man will treat a woman with all gentility.
If you are so manly and wanna demand respect, go and fight the real boxers in da ring and yu will be hugely rewarded too.
Respect is not demanded but earned
Re: A Girl Won't Respect And Like You Unless You "hit" Her. by bunmii(f): 4:01pm On Aug 14, 2008
$$Rhino:

A real man don't have to show and demand respect by hitting a woman, A real man will treat a woman with all gentility.
If you are so manly and want to demand respect, go and fight the real boxers in da ring and yu will be hugely rewarded too.

THANK YOU!!!
Re: A Girl Won't Respect And Like You Unless You "hit" Her. by mekk(m): 4:03pm On Aug 14, 2008
$$Rhino:

A real man don't have to show and demand respect by hitting a woman, A real man will treat a woman with all gentility.
If you are so manly and want to demand respect, go and fight the real boxers in da ring and yu will be hugely rewarded too.
there he goes again!
please refer to the topic content(in the first page) for better understanding b4 replying."hit" there stand for Bleep,ok?
Re: A Girl Won't Respect And Like You Unless You "hit" Her. by tRoOE(f): 4:04pm On Aug 14, 2008
mekk:

Oh I feel your pain girl.I trully do.
so back off!
ROTFLMFAO, listen slowpoke my dayz of dealing with scum bags like you are over, not to forget you ain't even worth my stress, I deal with real issue not asshole.

Re: A Girl Won't Respect And Like You Unless You "hit" Her. by onyinye2(f): 4:05pm On Aug 14, 2008
tRoOE:

ROTFLMFAO, listen slowpoke my dayz of dealing with scum bags like you are over, not to forget you ain't even worth my stress, I deal with real issue not asshole.

Biko write a book. Maybe one day we will be relieved of these children.
Re: A Girl Won't Respect And Like You Unless You "hit" Her. by MrCrackles(m): 4:07pm On Aug 14, 2008
wat is all dis expletive dissing now? grin

u guys should grow some up please
Re: A Girl Won't Respect And Like You Unless You "hit" Her. by ssRhino: 4:10pm On Aug 14, 2008
mekk:

there he goes again!
please refer to the topic content(in the first page) for better understanding before replying."hit" there stand for Bleep,ok?

Always use the right words and not all this "oshodi boys" languages, we are in the 2008 and not the club age.
Re: A Girl Won't Respect And Like You Unless You "hit" Her. by tRoOE(f): 4:16pm On Aug 14, 2008
$$Rhino:

Always use the right words and not all this "oshodi boys" languages, we are in the 2008 and not the club age.
Can't you read btw the line this boy na illiterate, so plz stop wasting your time by trying to give him advice

onyinye2:

Biko write a book. Maybe one day we will be relieved of these children.
Abi oh, becos am tired of trying to coach these kids on how to act around mature mind/people

@mekk
My adive
save the last 200 Naira you have, instead of wasting it in the cafe

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Does It Mean When A Guy Calls A Girl An Mgbeke? / Apart From Doggy And Missionary, Which other Style Do U Know? / Men!...what Are Your Biggest TURN OFF In A Woman?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.