Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,264 members, 7,891,233 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 10:20 AM

flo - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / flo (3265 Views)

. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: flo by dorleey(f): 3:23pm On Aug 14, 2008
of course, it is just a story! but if it is not, i advice the two of u to go ur seperate ways because from wat i read, it is either the two of u are immatured or are confused. u're d man in the relationship, u better make a decision that will be good 4 the both of u. make it a final one.
Re: flo by Ezinwannem: 3:25pm On Aug 14, 2008
u r very confused and dont know wat u want, next one will not only be pregnancy but HIV/AIDS
Re: flo by toluxa1(m): 5:11pm On Aug 14, 2008
I really dont have any advice. All i want to let you guys know is that the story is true because a.A.K is my Elder brother (seriously). You people should ask him to tell you what happened after the abortion.
Re: flo by Caliente(m): 7:01pm On Aug 14, 2008
[size=13pt]There's no cause for alarm what you should do is . . . . . .
. . . .to be continued[/size]
Re: flo by gabelogan(m): 7:09pm On Aug 14, 2008
@ poster

aaaahhhhhhhhh fut minna, my alma mater. i graduated from the school about 2yrs ago and i'm sure i'll know the girl.

you should have expected that type of behaviour from the girl in the first place. fut girls are very notorious set of people.
Re: flo by toluxa1(m): 9:08pm On Aug 14, 2008
@GABE LOGAN. Really, what did you study? I'm a MATHS/COMPUTER STUDENT. I'm sure you wont know the girl. Cos she is just on 100L, she did Rems sha.
Re: flo by mosunade(f): 9:11pm On Aug 14, 2008
shows you are a fool - and after a month, go and do an HIV test and you will see you are positive.
Re: flo by toluxa1(m): 9:15pm On Aug 14, 2008
Who me or poster?
Re: flo by tammyswits(f): 9:18pm On Aug 14, 2008
Let the b*tch go a.A.k, theaz a gd chance tht wasnt your baby, n besides she's playin wit u, the on n off thing isnt healthy, it wil hurt bt she ain worth a day mo wit u!
Re: flo by aAK1(m): 11:22pm On Aug 14, 2008
@Toluxa1 i am back online.
Re: flo by tope2000(f): 11:26pm On Aug 14, 2008
so finish the story
Re: flo by gabelogan(m): 11:50pm On Aug 14, 2008
@ toluxa

estate management, 2006 set

i miss minna a bit oh, whats it like there?

and do the chicks still form?
Re: flo by gabelogan(m): 11:51pm On Aug 14, 2008
tope2000:

so finish the story

why are u so interested in the story?
Re: flo by aAK1(m): 12:15am On Aug 15, 2008
@tope2000 There is realy noting more to say.When i said the matter is one, stil unfolding, i ment she would still be back.I hav made up my mind never to fall 4 that again.
Re: flo by topup: 5:10am On Aug 15, 2008
I don't know how you're going to find out the truth, but since there is nothing tying you down to this downwards heading relationship, why stay? And please don't say because you love her because love shouldn't include pain!
Re: flo by ula(f): 9:34am On Aug 15, 2008
put on a rocket and disappear b4 she ruins u!!!! angry angry
Re: flo by 9iceX(m): 5:04pm On Aug 15, 2008
Dear a.A.k.
I want to talk from experience cos i sometimez ago fall into ur kinda situation. The only difference from mine is that i quickly heed to advice. I sponsored d first abortion when she came back after our 4weeks break up. I tender this story to my fellow nairalanders. OMG, Seun has done a gr8 job here for avin this set of people. I made up my mind and finally wake out of d relationship. It was after a year + few months i had she kicked d bucket just the same way d'banj enemies did in 'PERE'. The guy who she mentioned was responsible for d preg is now in jail bro. Use ur head, open ur eyes and eyes. I wil rather say d decission is urs,
9iceX
Re: flo by adeboo(f): 7:45pm On Aug 15, 2008
Some women have their 'safe' men - men that u always come back to when the going is wrong and u need a date.
U ma guy are one of them. She knows you are in love with her and that is why she is treating u like that.

If u aint careful, she will come back and kwep coming back making u stay in the same spot - she wount allow u move on in life.
The only person that can help u is u - when u make up ur mind to get rid of her, u will.

I just pray it wont be too late sha.
Re: flo by toluxa1(m): 10:55pm On Aug 15, 2008
@gabelogan. Yes o FUT is very cool When were you in the permanent site last. Men you have to see what that place has turned to. We just had our SUG elections. It was fully electronic. Even american schools no get the kind arrangement wey we use. I think there are also more beautiful girls now. But very bad girls. Na them dey Bleep guys now. But some still they form o.
Re: flo by toluxa1(m): 10:58pm On Aug 15, 2008
@gabelogan. Yes o FUT is very cool When were you in the permanent site last. Men you have to see what that place has turned to. We just had our SUG elections. It was fully electronic. Even american schools no get the kind arrangement wey we use. I think there are also more beautiful girls now. But very bad girls. Na them dey Bleep guys now. But some still they form o.
Re: flo by gabelogan(m): 12:26am On Aug 16, 2008
toluxa1:

@gabelogan. Yes o FUT is very cool When were you in the permanent site last. Men you have to see what that place has turned to. We just had our SUG elections. It was fully electronic. Even american schools no get the kind arrangement wey we use. I think there are also more beautiful girls now. But very bad girls. Na them dey mess guys now. But some still they form o.

my set was the second set to graduate from the permanent site. we moved there when i was in 400 level. i guessed the place would be beautiful now, they were about completing the library when i was there, but the place still far sha. my set had their convoction last year but unfortunately i couldn't attend. have they introduced new courses? how come there are more girls coming to the school?
when i come back to nigeria, fut is one first place i'm goin visit. i miss the school quite a lot. i never really appreciated the school until i left.
Re: flo by Outstrip(f): 12:30am On Aug 16, 2008
So you took responsibilty of the pregnancy by aborting it. There is nothing I will not hear.
Re: flo by aAK1(m): 1:35am On Aug 16, 2008
@outstrip.Mined u,it was her decition to abort.
Re: flo by toluxa1(m): 12:17am On Aug 18, 2008
@gabe logan. What country are you? Are you studying or working?
Re: flo by gabelogan(m): 12:24am On Aug 18, 2008
toluxa1:

@gabe logan. What country are you? Are you studying or working?

im in the UK oh, doin my masters

how minna now?

are u guys in session or on break?

what course are u at and what level?
Re: flo by toluxa1(m): 12:32am On Aug 18, 2008
Wao. Thats nice. Minna is fine oh. I'm in Maths computer department, 300L
Re: flo by gabelogan(m): 12:36am On Aug 18, 2008
toluxa1:

Wao. Thats nice. Minna is fine oh. I'm in Maths computer department, 300L

i knew a couple of people in maths computer

i used to know one noa, he should have graduated by now, he was very tall

one emeka, he was very tall too? fishy??

do they still play basketball every evenings? what about doctor yomi? the maths 121 guy, is he still there

damn this brings back memories
Re: flo by toluxa1(m): 1:09am On Aug 18, 2008
Ah. Dr. Yomi is still there. I had his test last week (we are having our tests now.). Yes o. They still play basket ball starting from 5pm. In fact the Bitrus Sawa Square usually gets full to there days, with the volley call guys, the lawn tennis, takwando etc. What is you Yahoo Id?
Re: flo by gabelogan(m): 1:22am On Aug 18, 2008
gabelogan_x
Re: flo by silknsilk(m): 6:05pm On Aug 18, 2008
aak- its like the forbidden fruit. good to look at but death after eating. bros tear race o. simple as abc
Re: flo by ogwurwmba(m): 12:39pm On Aug 19, 2008
Hello,

please make you the pregnancy belongs to you befor you fathered another man baby, but is good as she has gone and tasted another man.just forgive her if the baby is yours i,am having thesame problem here
thanks.
Re: flo by aAK1(m): 6:01pm On Aug 21, 2008
Tolux.Call me.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Make Una See Me See White Maga. / Can You Kiss This Chiick For N1,000,000? / Sex After Engagement , Is It Right?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.