Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,281 members, 7,970,995 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 07:26 PM

why do some men hit their women - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / why do some men hit their women (5847 Views)

Igbos And Their Unafrican Way Of Marginalizing Their Women / Why Do Women Always Hit Their Heads? / The Magic Of Calabar And Their Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: why do some men hit their women by Nobody: 9:19am On Oct 19, 2012
Blyss: This is how shyt goes down round my way. You act like a man, you're gonna get treated like one. Skip to 3:00 Min's. Pop Pop, did a freaking street Fighter upper cut on that big mouth chick. cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tiwMvqrBgws

2:40 Rotflmfao...@"Ill bring my daughter up here to whoop yo asss...ILL BRING MY GRANDDAUGHTER UP IN HERE TO WHOOP YO ASSsss"

grin

She ate that Uppercut though...

Shorrryuken!!!!!

mA NIqqAH SAID AT 2:55....."Lookin like somebody Done sliced you" Hhahahahahahah
Re: why do some men hit their women by Nobody: 3:10am On Oct 20, 2012
lol grin
Re: why do some men hit their women by Nobody: 3:13am On Oct 20, 2012
that bus driver is off the hook!!! grin grin grin

all sorts of weird shyt happens in cleveland, ohio grin

i wish something like this would happen in my
"uppidity white" city! grin this would make the news and cause
all sort of excitement!!!! grin grin
Re: why do some men hit their women by Nobody: 3:24am On Oct 20, 2012
i dont feel sorry for her. tongue

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=64dl9xSmg00

the guy in the end is hilariousssssssssssss! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: why do some men hit their women by Nobody: 11:11am On Oct 20, 2012
wait hold the Fuckkk On....

...lmfao

MsDarkskin im bout to dig in yo ass...

How the fucCkk is Chris Brown a Demon for doing what he did but this Ghetto biitch did the SAME EXACT THING AS RIHANNA and got in front of the "white man" and played the victim just like Rihanna but yet...

YOU CO-SIGN THE BUSS DRIVER?!!?!?

BUT CHIS BROWN IS THE DEVIL!?!?!?

GET THE FUCKKK OUTA HERE SONNN ROTFLMFAOOOOOOOOOOO

lmfao this that bullshitt i am talking about when it comes to fools being brainwashed by the media......

Now explain how "Chris Brown" is painted as an Abuser by the white racist media....(And The Black Media for Being Lightskin)...but yet this guy gets a Pass from you?

Re: why do some men hit their women by Nobody: 11:21am On Oct 20, 2012
Oh so because this broke ghetto piece of trash does not have rich high powered record executives and the luxury of lavish wealthy media Public Relations (aka Pr Staff) working for her and getting her booked with high class interviewers ....

She got what she deserved...but Rihanna is a Victim?

..Why?!...

Because she Caribbean?!? LoL

Fhhuck Outa here.

Because she is a Celebrity?!

Because she got a Little Money?!

Because she can't sing worth a Damn!?

...It's the same exact situation...Literally.

The countless stories about how "chris was driving"..."rihanna kept fuccing with him"

...Then a Beating Ensued...

But the Bus Driver is a Hero...

Chad Johnson Headbutts Evelyn....he's a hero....

Chris Brown Smacks Rihanna...He's a Demon.

Dumb azz Black Community and Their Hypocrisy.

Chris Brown got Demonized by the Black Community because he was Young,Rich and Lightskin.....Let's call it like it is.

The Garbage male chauvinistic behavior displayed by these garbage hip hop artist (including beatings of women and degrading) have always been lorded and praised...

Yet when the Lightskin so called pretty boy does it...he is a Demon.

Lmfao dumb azz Cooons. The Dumb azzz Black Community gets what it deserves...i Hope some Racist white cops shoot 7 black guys today mwuahahaahahah

The Most Ignorant Racist Group of People on the Planet. [size=20pt]Black Folks![/size]
Re: why do some men hit their women by Nobody: 11:23am On Oct 20, 2012
Im on that YuckMouf Swag Today.... cool
Re: why do some men hit their women by Nobody: 12:41pm On Oct 20, 2012
Royal hun...i like the dramatics but you have sonned yourself my dear.

of course what chris brown did was wrong. we don't know what happened in the car to provoke him. now until the facts come up that she hit him first, i hold the position.

but what you fail MISERABLY to understand is i am saying YOUR disrespect of a black woman and saying her being beaten does not warrant the same amount of sympathy for a white woman suffering is over the top and sad.

unlike rihanna's case, I in the posted video, saw a "woman" choke and spit on a man who sat in his driver's seat "seat belted up" and retaliating against her VERBALLY ONLY, prior to laying hands on her..RIGHTFULLY BTW.

Go and ask EVERYBODY in the romance section what my position on men hitting women is:

they will say "either restrain the woman and walk away or knock the b(tch out if she is trying to kill you or cause great bodily harm" --msdarkskin

the man was in the driver's seat and that woman who obviously had no regard for her safety, definitely didnt care about his, hence her putting her hands around his throat.So fck yeah she deserved that azzbeating.

I am caribbean but i am no bytch. You said so yourself that ethnicity does not make a person, its their personality so why did YOU feel the need to call her a "caribbean bytch" and get annoyed with me for defending my people? Like we say in Jamaica, if you plan to bury someone, be prepared to dig TWO pits!! wink You have exposed your hypocrisy ten fold on this site too many times. Not only did you take a dig @ my ethnicity but you proceeded to make it into a race thing: "white vs black".

You make a lot of assumptions...would it be ok for me to infer you have the following complexes:

Problem with women
Problem with black people/dark skin**
Problem with Caribbean people

and **LMFAO@ the suggestion that it was because chris brown was light skinned. grin
GTFOH with that weak shyt. grin

Rodney King, Bobby Brown, James Brown, David Ruffan; ETC (<<<lots more) were far notorious as women beaters...all dark skin, all chastised for it. **rolls eyes**

Yet when the Lightskin so called pretty boy does it...he is a Demon.

Lmfao dumb azz Cooons. The Dumb azzz Black Community gets what it deserves...i Hope some Racist white cops shoot 7 black guys today mwuahahaahahah

The Most Ignorant Racist Group of People on the Planet. Black Folks!

HMMMMMM....somebody has a complex...FAR WORSE than I ever could. grin

so please hold the lecture. my post was actually VERY self descriptive.
and btw I knew you were yuckmouth..that was TOOO obvious royal. grin
Re: why do some men hit their women by Nobody: 12:54pm On Oct 20, 2012
Viewing this topic: ~Royal~, *Kails*

three consecutive posts about NOTHING coming up. grin grin
Re: why do some men hit their women by Nobody: 12:55pm On Oct 20, 2012
Viewing this topic: ~Royal~, *Kails* and 1 guest(s)

i was wondering WHEN you would show up?
2day you're later than usual. tongue tongue
Re: why do some men hit their women by Nobody: 1:04pm On Oct 20, 2012
*Kails*:
Royal hun...i like the dramatics but you have sonned yourself my dear.

of course what chris brown did was wrong. we don't know what happened in the car to provoke him. now until the facts come up that she hit him first, i hold the position.

but what you fail MISERABLY to understand is i am saying YOUR disrespect of a black woman and saying her being beaten does not warrant the same amount of sympathy for a white woman suffering is over the top and sad.

unlike rihanna's case, in the posted video, saw a "woman" choke and spit on a man who sat in his driver's seat seat belted up and retaliating against her VERBALLY only prior to laying hands on her back..

Go and ask EVERYBODY in the romance section what my position on men hitting women is:

they will say "either restrain the woman and walk away or knock the b(tch out if she is trying to kill you or cause great bodily harm" --msdarkskin

the man was in the driver's seat and that woman who obviously had no regard for her safety, definitely didnt care about his, hence her putting her hands around his throat.So fck yeah she deserved that azzbeating.

I am caribbean but i am no bytch. You said so yourself that ethnicity does not make a person, its their personality so why did YOU feel the need to call her a "caribbean bytch" and get annoyed with me for defending my people? Like we say in Jamaica, if you plan to bury someone, be prepared to dig TWO pits!! wink You have exposed your hypocrisy ten fold on this site too many times. Not only did you take a dig @ my ethnicity but you proceeded to make it into a race thing: "white vs black".

You make a lot of assumptions...would it be ok for me to infer you have the following complexes:

Problem with women
Problem with black people/dark skin**
Problem with Caribbean people

and **LMFAO@ the suggestion that it was because chris brown was light skinned. grin
GTFOH with that weak shyt. grin

Rodney King, Bobby Brown, James Brown, David Ruffan; ETC (<<<lots more) were far notorious as women beaters...all dark skin, all chastised for it. **rolls eyes**

HMMMMMM....somebody has a complex...FAR WORSE than I ever could. grin

so please hold the lecture. my post was actually VERY self descriptive.
and btw I knew you were yuckmouth..that was TOOO obvious royal. grin

Ight let me slay this dumb shitt point by point...

Number 1...{{{RAPEE}}} IS WORSE THAN A "FIGHT"...smh.. [size=15pt]Slayed[/size] ...Rapee is Worse Than almost anything with the exception of maybe Murder.

Number 2...were Rodney King, Bobby Brown, James Brown, David Ruffan; HIP HOP ARTIST? NO. Chris Brown engages in HipHop...not just R&b Which is suppose to protect him under the Ignorant Shield Of Male Chauvinism Umbrella....

Name one Darkskin Black Male "Hip Hop" Artist who got demonized for degrading women or beating on women the way Chris Brown did

[size=20pt]SLAYED![/size]

Number 3. Your "comprehension" of post are clouded by your emotions... Read the Picture...both White Women and Caribbean women were Labled "Biitches"...

Both were disrespected by my Font....

At no Time was "White Women" ever elevated above Black Women..

At no Time was "Caribbean Women" ever Valued below White Women...

You just could not comprehend the post because you got offended by the "caribbean" Part

Number 4. Chris Brown Suffered Injuries in the Fight as Well....Keyword "Fight"

When you have a "Fight" how are you labled an "abuser" by a one time incident.....

Now explain how the same women can sit here and compile 5 or 6 post Laughing Hysterically at this poor hoodrat being beaten on live video tape by a Man for "pushing" him....

Yet that same woman want to demonize Chris Brown who was a Teen...having a "fight" with his girlfriend and painted incorrectly as an "Abuser" by the Racist White Media and the Racist Black Media who have an obsession with colorism and hypocrisy...

...Exactly..

I pointed out your Hypocrisy....

Either Both Acts or Wrong or Both Acts are Justified...you can't have it both ways.

How can anyone in the world be foolish enough to put Rapee of 2 Women assisted by police security equivalent a Cat Fight in the Car between a Dancer and a Singer....Lmfao

How can anyone in the world be foolish enough to put Rapee of 2 Women by a 260 pound football monstrosity pounding out a 140 pound girl against her will equivalent to a cat fight in a car

Only Biased Fools.

Now try to wiggle your way out of this reply...

Oh wait I know...I pointed out all the stupidity in your argument because.."I got a problem with caribbean people"

...RotfLmfao grin

Rapee Trumps A "Fight"...Stop Talking Stoopid Lmfao

Re: why do some men hit their women by Nobody: 1:10pm On Oct 20, 2012
Gonna be dumb enough to compare this big neanderthal sessually sodomizingg women in back rooms with police watching the door...To a fight between a Singer and a Dancer...

Get real yo lmfao..

Brainwashed Coonz man i swear..

Anything on Tv you are programmed to believe you will believe.

...I tell you what...

Would you Rather your Daughter get Rapped by a 260 pound football player while cops are watching the bathroom door preventing people from entering...?

Or get into a fight with a 150 pound 19 year old boy in a Car??!

..Now you tell me who looks stupidd right now...?
Re: why do some men hit their women by Nobody: 1:13pm On Oct 20, 2012
What are the Laws for Rapee and Jailtime Served as Opposed to having a "Fight" with your girlfriend?

...Exactly.....

One is 25 years to Life.

The other is Probation...

You want to continue looking stupidd?..lol grin

Or should i Post the Law of Each State and JailTime Served.....?
Re: why do some men hit their women by Nobody: 3:37pm On Oct 20, 2012
to take out anger he cannot take out on another man most of the times...it gives him a sense of superiority, wch to me still sounds dumb because it only makes u look ridiculous

1 Like

Re: why do some men hit their women by Nobody: 3:40pm On Oct 20, 2012
mondi_cheeks: to take out anger he cannot take out on another man most of the times...it gives him a sense of superiority, wch to me still sounds dumb because it only makes u look ridiculous

GBAM!!

1 Like

Re: why do some men hit their women by Nobody: 4:04pm On Oct 20, 2012
mondi_cheeks: to take out anger he cannot take out on another man most of the times...it gives him a sense of superiority, wch to me still sounds dumb because it only makes u look ridiculous

*Kails*:
GBAM!!

How can you "Gbam" this when you have a million post in this thread laughing at a dude Uppercutting the Women.....

Lmao stay contradicting yourself.

How is chris brown's "anger" demonized..but the buss drivers rage Glorified...

Low Iq People man. lol i swear. Make absolutely no sense.
Re: why do some men hit their women by Nobody: 4:07pm On Oct 20, 2012
You ran from another debate after getting Thoroughly Sauteed by trying to compare Rapee to a Domestic Fight.

The nerve of somebody being dumb enough to compare the Two...

lol if i was you i would hide In Embarrassment as Well...

Royal's Record against MsDarkskin in Debates ...97-0

grin
Re: why do some men hit their women by Nobody: 4:12pm On Oct 20, 2012
If you are a Father....and ya Daughter gets into a fight her 19 year old boyfriend...

The most you might want to do is strangle him or fight him

If you are a Father ...and ya Daughter gets Rapedd by a 260 pound steroid using Football Player who had police hired security and is "protected" by the media.

You would want to grab a Gun and Shoot Him.

You can't even compare the two.

Which is why ya comment was flat out stupidd.

I had to take a picture of the dumb azz comment for entertainment purposes lol
Re: why do some men hit their women by Nobody: 4:36pm On Oct 20, 2012
Lol @ following me around.

Ok im jealous of white women and got slayed....lmfao sure.
I debate with you for over and hour, would have all day but somehow its forgotten why i chose not to continue.. Right.

Cant keep my name out ya posts and following me like a mongrel in heat. But i supposedly got slayed....

Moving along.
I suggest you do the same.
Re: why do some men hit their women by Nobody: 4:39pm On Oct 20, 2012
*Kails*:

I debate with you for over and hour, would have all day but somehow its forgotten why i chose not to continue.. Right.

Cant keep my name out ya posts and following me like a mongrel in heat. But i supposedly got slayed....

Moving along.
it has gotten to the extent that she posts 3 comments and when she realises they are not being replied to she keeps posting more...it has become so sad
Re: why do some men hit their women by Nobody: 4:41pm On Oct 20, 2012
*Kails*:

Moving along.

How the Hell am i following you around when i posted a Picture of you Quoting my Post?....

You made a comment, It was asinine, and I responded.

That is all.

I am not a Rocket Scientist but i swear this is a Picture of you following me around quoting me.

Maybe my eyes Lying.

Re: why do some men hit their women by Nobody: 4:45pm On Oct 20, 2012
MY Debate Game is Immortal, You can't fucckk wit it..Just admit it lol

No reason to be so Upset lol

I loveeeeee Pointing out Endless Hypocrisy by People.... cheesy

lol she take every debate Personal lol
Re: why do some men hit their women by Nobody: 4:49pm On Oct 20, 2012
~Royal~:

How the Hell am i following you around when i posted a Picture of you Quoting my Post?....

You made a comment, It was asinine, and I responded.

That is all.

I am not a Rocket Scientist but i swear this is a Picture of you following me around quoting

Maybe my eyes Lying.

From october 7th mind everyone at that time i had no idea it was this clown. I only suspected FOLLOWING the comments made on the happy birthday iduwougbo thread.

Its in the history. "check the transcript" lolz.

And fyi to all who read:

is it not obvious by mentioning "following" i am talking about this clown following me and still talking about me from to the "black women are ugly" thread to this one?

Evident in his bringing the convo. to each thread and claiming i ran...so he can get me to speak to him? lol

Oh ok. Thought so.

#movethefuckon
#imahypocritebutyoufakeashell
Re: why do some men hit their women by Nobody: 4:51pm On Oct 20, 2012
So in other words its ok to beat the living shitt out of a woman....

As long as she not caribbean or a famous music artist...then it's Wrong. grin

...And What else have we learned here?

Having a Fight with your caribbean girlfriend is a crime far worse Than Rapingg two Women and getting away with it as a professional athlete.

Boy it sure is beautiful being a White man in America when you got brainwashed Blacks Such as this in the Country....lol grin

Demonize a 19 year old Black Boy for a "fight" in his car...

Yet

White guys can rapee multiple woman and play in the Super Bowl and Win a Ring in the very same calendar Year.

And yet you are the Person who Quoted My Comment?...lol

Re: why do some men hit their women by Nobody: 4:55pm On Oct 20, 2012
*Kails*:

From october 7th mind everyone at that time i had no idea it was this clown. I only suspected FOLLOWING the comments made on the happy birthday iduwougbo thread.

Its in the history. "check the transcript" lolz.

And fyi to all who read:

is it not obvious by mentioning "following" i am talking about this clown following me and still talking about me from to the "black women are ugly" thread to this one?

Evident in his bringing the convo. to each thread and claiming i ran...so he can get me to speak to him? lol

Oh ok. Thought so.

#movethefuckon
#imahypocritebutyoufakeashell

Lady, How am i following you when in the "Black Females" thread...it was a conversation between me Ayanle and The Other Chick...and you came out of no where and jumped into our conversation...

You entered the conversation after me....So tell me who is following who? lol

Let me point out another flaw in this post....

Look at the time stamps. I wrote my post in this thread "before" you responded to me from the black woman thread......

Do i need to post more screen shots? LML grin

You are following me!! ...The Time Stamps do not Lie lol

Picture Evidence Will be Available shortly lol brb grin
Re: why do some men hit their women by Nobody: 5:09pm On Oct 20, 2012

Now i wrote this Above^^...in this thread....

Then suddenly...a hour and some change later...

You follow me to this thread below...amidst a conversation where i was schooling a somali and a black chick who worships weaves.....

https://www.nairaland.com/1075719/why-black-women-ugly

Then you suddenly "quote" me...(i already took the picture grin ) and jump into a conversation and a Quote that i addressed to "Someone else"

....Look Below.....

....Yet...I am following you?!...Lmfao i guess these time stamps on these Threads are Lying......

You Love Royal Tell the Truth wink

P.S I still Love You tongue ...
Re: why do some men hit their women by Luul(f): 7:58am On Oct 21, 2012
men who hit women are men who are cowards.
Re: why do some men hit their women by kikuyu1(m): 1:23pm On Oct 21, 2012
Its like I said earlier:
OP you're so naive its painful! Judging from the idiotic comments Naijans,at least the forumers in here are equally ill equipped with life experience. Men,reasonable men,not the gays in romance novels and on TV expect only 2 things from women:
-she will do what she's told
-she will catch the sausage properly
HOW DIFFICULT IS THAT!!? Seriously! When a man finds out she won't fulfill these 2 basic roles and goes out of her way to ishtalk,there will be consequences. Even oyinbos,contrary to cultural programming check their byatches in these situations.

Anyone acting like that ghetto rat is begging for a beatdown-its that simple. Some of you try to pretend its a political issue;its not!Btw,these videos show what I've known for a while;black women have more testesterone than white gals,and the f'ed up gender climate encourages their natural tendencies.
Re: why do some men hit their women by Nobody: 3:57pm On Oct 21, 2012
kikuyu1: Its like I said earlier:

Anyone acting like that ghetto rat is begging for a beatdown-its that simple. Some of you try to pretend its a political issue;its not!Btw,these videos show what I've known for a while;black women have more testesterone than white gals,and the f'ed up gender climate encourages their natural tendencies.

I feel you.
I don't know about that testosterone line...don't see how that is relevant...BUT i agree with you a lot of black women have stank azz attitudes.

I dont even have tolerance for some of my own black sisters. My temper is short and pretty bad so I try to stay clear of them grin. Of course I can imagine how hard it is for some black men to tolerate the "i confuse strength with being a bytch" attitudes.

I am defensive yes, and at times hard to deal with but I am no bytch.
I will take reason and give respect when given to me...but you will NEVER see me roll up on a man and try to behave like a man. Never.

For one thing, I would have made sure to have my money prior to boarding that bus. And if I didn't have the funds, I would have shown him the up most respect for even allowing me to ride on there if even just to drop me off at the next stop.

But a lot of sisters have this combative attitude 24/7...I'm not saying we should be push overs now! I believe in doing what you have to do. But be humble too.

I will fight if physically disrespected but I know my place and I know when it is necessary. And a lot of black women don't. Collectively, We have truly dropped the ball.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kuta, Osun State: Sell Groundnuts And Die / How Do You Say MERRY CHRISTMAS In Your Native Language / History Of Ifewara Town In Osun State Nigeria - A Documentary Report

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.