Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,879 members, 7,876,350 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:26 PM

Help! My Fiance Still Thinks I'm A Virgin - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! My Fiance Still Thinks I'm A Virgin (6909 Views)

My Besty Gives Me Attitude When I Use My Fiance Pix As Dp / Found Condoms In My Fiance's Bag.again! / Did I Go Too Far With What I Did? She Thinks I'm Silly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! My Fiance Still Thinks I'm A Virgin by oYaTo(m): 1:35am On Aug 16, 2008
gabe_logan:

@ poster

don't mind all the people who are condeming you. the boy dosen't need to know, just go and wash your "stuff" with alum and it will be tight as hell. infact, u'll feel like a virgin to him when he does that thing.

ROTFLMAO grin grin grin
Re: Help! My Fiance Still Thinks I'm A Virgin by Nobody: 1:37am On Aug 16, 2008
@gabe
oogbadun
Re: Help! My Fiance Still Thinks I'm A Virgin by topup: 2:38am On Aug 16, 2008
I feel sorry for your guy (assuming he too is being faithful to you). But I'm not here to condemn you, only to tell you to treat him the way you would want to be treated. Yes there is a high chance he might leave you, but it shows he was very interested in your virginity, but the bigger point is that you have broken his trust. If I was you, just to ease your conscience I would seek to tell him the truth as soon as possible. How can you go into such a serious thing such as marriage with lies or deceit. Think about it. It's not fair on the guy. (But did he say he'd only marry you on the condition you were a virgin?)
Re: Help! My Fiance Still Thinks I'm A Virgin by SOJ(m): 3:11pm On Aug 16, 2008
@poster
how do u know ur guy be virgin too?
Re: Help! My Fiance Still Thinks I'm A Virgin by Nobody: 5:46pm On Aug 16, 2008
Go and tell him o.If he finds out,wud be worse o.He might even think u bin doin it severally.He wud lose his trust for u and ur dignity.Please dnt lie.If he threatens to go,let him.Alot of fishes exist in the river.
Re: Help! My Fiance Still Thinks I'm A Virgin by AmakaOne(f): 6:07pm On Aug 20, 2008
rokiatu:

hmmmmmm
Okanran:

@ AMAKAONE: Didn't u see this Please don't quote me oooh. tongue BTW, what would u say if I were to tell u moi's a virgin embarassed I know u probably doubt this, which is y am leaving ma number for you to call so u can come n confirm. wink

Holla @ 080-I CAN GO ALL NITE-Bleep tis' toll free. wink

PS: Poster, start practicing that siggy of urs. angry

you don kolo well well o! I ask u for number?

shio! grin
Re: Help! My Fiance Still Thinks I'm A Virgin by ssRhino: 6:09pm On Aug 20, 2008
gabe_logan:

@ poster

don't mind all the people who are condeming you. the boy dosen't need to know, just go and wash your "stuff" with alum and it will be tight as hell. infact, u'll feel like a virgin to him when he does that thing.

that is a funny one.
Re: Help! My Fiance Still Thinks I'm A Virgin by rampant(f): 6:30pm On Aug 20, 2008
ekpereka:

When i was a virgin, i made a promise to boy that we will not know each other till we get married in which he took me as he's wife,but now i ve been tempted by a devil, in which i don't know how to explain it but the fact is,am no more a virgin.He's calling me every day and keep on asking me are you still what you are even the day that it happened but i said yes.How can i explain this to him, should i keep silence till we marry or should i tell him now but am afraid he will leave me if tell him and i don't want him to leave blc i loved him too much.

idiot,as if he wont leave u ,even when u pple r married
Re: Help! My Fiance Still Thinks I'm A Virgin by chamotex(m): 7:29pm On Aug 20, 2008
@ poster

after ti odo oko tan, ur eyez come open, u come say na devil

u might aswel keep fu*king the devil becos once u pop u cant stop smiley
Re: Help! My Fiance Still Thinks I'm A Virgin by Orikinla(m): 7:33pm On Aug 20, 2008
@Poster,
You loved him and you gave your VIRGINITY to another guy?

The devil is mot omnipresent.

You did it.
PERIOD.

Anyway, how was it? grin

Cheat and lie is nothing new.
Just tell him and life goes on.
Do not waste your tears.

Virgin or Konga, a vagina will always be a vagina.
Re: Help! My Fiance Still Thinks I'm A Virgin by tammyswits(f): 7:39pm On Aug 20, 2008
The devil on your left ear says: dont tell him, just never do it again and u as gd as new th day u do it he wont knw the difference, the angel on your right ear says: tell him, get it off your chest, if he loves u that much he'll forgive u, n u wont have to live with th guilt. I say: make the right choice!
Re: Help! My Fiance Still Thinks I'm A Virgin by idupaul: 7:41pm On Aug 20, 2008
since u needed to hump, why didnt u just hump him, i hate ur type.
Re: Help! My Fiance Still Thinks I'm A Virgin by tammyswits(f): 7:50pm On Aug 20, 2008
@idupaul maybe he wasnt around and the girl was explodng, You never know when the craving wil strike,
Re: Help! My Fiance Still Thinks I'm A Virgin by shilling(f): 10:51am On Aug 21, 2008
idiot:

Madam,

I am sorry to read about your situation. Do not take the words of some of these heartless posters too seriously, I understand that in this world, the devil does his best to destroy that which is the best of us. The devil is not concerned about petty things, as always, he goes for the biggest score.

We live in an educated society where people understand that sometimes a virgin will not bleed because her hymen is already torn from some non-sexual activity in the past. Continue lying to that man. I'm sure this was just a one time failing that has solidified your commitment. There is no reason to EVER tell him. After all, if he never finds out, it's as if it never happened.

Good luck and Godspeed.

What a thing to say. BTW idiot, loved your 'Dont Read This' post. Very melodramatic
Re: Help! My Fiance Still Thinks I'm A Virgin by hollandis(f): 10:58am On Aug 21, 2008
How did you lose it
by wanking ,exercising or screwing? lipsrsealed
Re: Help! My Fiance Still Thinks I'm A Virgin by santavista: 11:19am On Aug 21, 2008
RFLMAO

Baby, forget wetin dem dey yarn jare. How d shagging bein dey? e sweet u? na devil do am? cheesy
Ur case dey likened to Great great great grandma Eve for bible wey chop forbidden fruit thus as u don chop banana no turning back. Keep choping dem bananas. E beta make u tell Bro Innocent for fone say d castle den open. Caretaker don enta tru back door. Make bro find him levels. if not na real gbege b dat. e fit shoot u at sight.

Anoda option na make u go Onipanu, dem get some tailors wey dey sew cloth well well. Dem go use niddle and thread sew am perfectly e no go kno. And to finally seal d deal, Kill d caretaker wey first open d door. Dat way no past go hunt u for future.

Nigerian gals gbadun koboko, Nairaland babes lyk koboko. No lele grin
Re: Help! My Fiance Still Thinks I'm A Virgin by Nobody: 3:37pm On Aug 21, 2008
@ poster
dont fret.
make sure ur wiped clean down there.
just squeeze a tip of Super Glue in between ur Labia
and close ur legs tight for 5 to 10 min.
it should do the job.
Re: Help! My Fiance Still Thinks I'm A Virgin by cholerik(m): 3:52pm On Aug 21, 2008
sounds pretty much like some village love shit from some nollywood muvee, i think girls would do better advising this, most of the time,they don't want solutions just yan,yan,yan or there usually aint no situation.
Re: Help! My Fiance Still Thinks I'm A Virgin by mecussey(m): 4:53pm On Aug 21, 2008
Men dey support devil now grin because somebody don fokc up na wow
Re: Help! My Fiance Still Thinks I'm A Virgin by Abbygyal(f): 11:42pm On Aug 21, 2008
@poster
you made a big mistake,never make promises especially with that kind of situations because u dnt knw what tomorrow would be like. You are not made from wood because blood circulates through your body. Devil didnt push or carry u to have sex its just ya feelings coz u making the devil feel guilty.

Dnt lie to him because u would feel guilty and never have rest of mind together and tell him before things go to far as he might have confessions to make also.
Re: Help! My Fiance Still Thinks I'm A Virgin by prophetwis: 2:30pm On Aug 22, 2008
@ Poster

i once had a girlfriend who did what u did after we have been together for about ten years.we made promises to each other to remain virgin till marriage,but when i went to nysc she said the devil tempted her but i believe she was the one that tempted the devil.just few days before our discharge date she tempted the devil and threw away her virginity to somebody who is not even in my class. SHE DIDN'T TELL ME UNTIL.
AFTER MY MUMS DEATH ,I WAS IN PAINS AND SHE WAS HER CARING SELF.I WAS TOUCHED,THEN AS SHE WAS TRYING TO ENCOURAGE ME OUT OF MY PAINS ONE DAY NOT TO MIND WHAT THE DEVIL IS DOING,SHE MISTAKENLY SAID HOW SHE TEMPTED THE DEVIL AND LOST HER VIRGINITY. I WAS SHOCKED.YOU KNOW SHE TOLD ME THE WHOLE THING AND THE WORST WAS THAT IT HAPPENED ON A SUNDAY MORNING WHILE OTHERS WERE AT THE CHURCH,SHE WAS BUSY AT HOME TEMPTING THE DEVIL.IT ALL HAPPENED IN HER ROOM. AFTER ALL HER WEEPING AND PLEADINGS,I FORGAVE HER AND FORGOT HER,AND FORGOT ABOUT GIRLS ENTIRELY.WILL I MARRY HER ?NO ,BECAUSE I WANT TO BE SURE THE THE KIDS I WILL HAVE WILL ACTUALLY BE MINE.AM STILL A VIRGIN,SO I DID NOT ASK MUCH FROM HER.ITS BEEN THREE YEARS NOW SINCE I SAW OR TALKED TO HER LAST.

I WILL ADVISE YOU TO TELL HIM NOW,THEN CRY,BUT BE SURE THAT YOU DONT LOVE HIM.IF You DID You COULD HAVE CLOSED You LEGS AND TELL THE DEVIL NO.

YOUR BOYFRIEND WILL BEHAVE EXACTLY LIKE ME:HE WILL NEVER TRUST You AGAIN, AND You WILL HAVE TO DEAL WITH THE GUILT YOU CAUSED YOUR SELF.

ABOVE GIVE URLIFE TO JESUS ,HE IS YOU SAFETY FROM SIN
Re: Help! My Fiance Still Thinks I'm A Virgin by iykedee: 2:59pm On Aug 22, 2008
I have been doing some research and thus discovered that the devil isn't omnipresent. Further research has also uncovered that the devil was in the middle east at the said time engaging in talks with Osama on their next bombing asssignment. With that singular proof, the devil didn't cause you to open your legs to some guy.

I don't want you to think for one second that I'm judging you because I'm not. In future, do not ever make promises that you can't keep. As for wanting to keep it a secret, I think that's a bad move as long as he's going to want to be in allignment with the old saying that the taste of the pudding is in the eating. What now happens when he gets his spoon to eat the pudding and finds "spoon marks" from previous pudding tasting engagements.

I advice you to take the bull by the horns and talk to this man you claim to love strongly hoping that love is really blind. You messed up and there will be consequences even if he takes you back, its never gonna be the same (cos he might just take you back for pudding-related issues). I personally think the relationship is over, you could give crying and begging a shot but that's about it. As another old saying goes "your destiny is in his hands"

Good luck, you definitely need it!!!
Re: Help! My Fiance Still Thinks I'm A Virgin by temiloju: 10:52am On Aug 23, 2008
When i was a virgin, i made a promise to boy that we will not know each other till we get married in which he took me as he's wife,but now i ve been tempted by a devil, in which i don't know how to explain it but the fact is,am no more a virgin.He's calling me every day and keep on asking me are you still what you are even the day that it happened but i said yes.How can i explain this to him, should i keep silence till we marry or should i tell him now but am afraid he will leave me if tell him and i don't want him to leave blc i loved him too much.

My Dear please leave Devil out of this, he is just a gentle man who you seeked help from, so are you going to put the blame on him or you?

Well what i want you to know to know is a simple rule which have violated

If you See, Dont touch
If you Touch don't don't Bite
If you Bite don't Shew
If you Shew don't Swallow
and if you swallow,

I guess you know what the result is, jut try and open up to the poor guy and let him face his worst nightmare i will call it.
Re: Help! My Fiance Still Thinks I'm A Virgin by topup: 9:36am On Aug 25, 2008
Iykedee grin well said, funny too!
Re: Help! My Fiance Still Thinks I'm A Virgin by swoosh(m): 11:05am On Aug 25, 2008
First of all I think this story is made up to hear guys' responss

Well here you have mine. I think this relationship is over- I can hardly imagine any man who would forgive and forget that (I certainly wont). As a lot of members have said, tell him the truth and be ready to face any consequences. Its better now than disgracing yourself, your family and friends when he discovers that on the night of wedding. Someone else will certainly appreciate you for who you are. If you are over 21, your next guy will certainly be proud you have only slept with one person (that's if you havnt been samplying your latest discovery)

Learn from your mistake and Best of luck in your subsequent relationships
Re: Help! My Fiance Still Thinks I'm A Virgin by mind7: 12:19pm On Aug 25, 2008
Your problem is not so serious. I will suggest u tell him that u are no more a virgin. Compare ur case to someone one who was raped. At least u didnt get pregnant or get an STI. When he knows, it will decide if he luvs u or not. Besides do u think he is still a virgin? wink
Re: Help! My Fiance Still Thinks I'm A Virgin by Nobody: 2:37pm On Aug 25, 2008
Poster, you made a mistake by sleeping with someone else. It’s not just about loosing your virginity. It’s about cheating on someone you claim to love. My advise, tell him. It’s difficult but it’s the best thing to do, considering you’ve bleeped up already. Who knows, he might buy your ‘Devil’s’ story.

Don’t listen to all these pple talking trash about washing you ‘thing’ with alum, and pretending to be a virgin. That’s deceit and it’s wrong. If you love this guy and want to marry him, then don’t even try lying about something as terrible as that.

mind7:

Your problem is not so serious. I will suggest u tell him that u are no more a virgin. Compare your case to someone one who was raped. At least u didnt get pregnant or get an STI. When he knows, it will decide if he luvs u or not. Besides do u think he is still a virgin? wink

Thats different, she wasnt raped, she cheated. But she shd still tell him and if he's a good guy, he'll appreciate her honesty.
Re: Help! My Fiance Still Thinks I'm A Virgin by oc2fish: 12:17pm On Feb 12, 2012
@Poster
Once you tell him he will be angry and want to blipp you in revange and dump you
so tell him and dump him if he insist on the relationship give him condition and make
sure if he did not accept it run. He will be out on revenge.
Re: Help! My Fiance Still Thinks I'm A Virgin by Nobody: 6:21pm On Feb 12, 2012
undecided undecided
Re: Help! My Fiance Still Thinks I'm A Virgin by james2man: 7:33pm On Feb 12, 2012
@Rhino, I like your comment,you have said it all,
@prophetwis   that is a good advice and i also doubt if the guy will accept her back,

@Poster why do you have to blame the devil?spare the devil out of this and Just admit that you know what you're doing before spreading your legs wide open for Mr.Disvirgin, Or does Mr.Disvirgin charmed you? before doing it i'm sure your conscience is not dead,and you know you're having the sex with a wrong guy,but your desire for sex did not let you listen to your conscience.
I don't have to ask you,obviously i can tell you're in a LDR and there is no doubt that,the love you have for this guy is gradually fading off, in other word you really don't love him anymore, 

@Poster i will advice you to tell him about it and let him make decision,that will save you from humiliation in future,  if you man get to know after marriage,the trust won't be there anymore and you'll also create a big issue for him to think about for the rest of his life,

Tell him and know your stand, It's not the end of the world.I WISH YOU BEST OF LUCK.
Re: Help! My Fiance Still Thinks I'm A Virgin by uzoexcel(m): 8:40pm On Feb 12, 2012
4 what its worth i think d guy should be aware and explain 2 him in detailz what happened. Tell him about ur fears of loosing him was what made u nt 2 tell, in short yearn everything(hope it was only once d devil tempted u), coz if u dnt & he findz out after marriage u wud b miserable 4 d rest of ur lyf,trust me sad sad sadif possible letz knw hw it goes
Re: Help! My Fiance Still Thinks I'm A Virgin by Ivynwa(f): 8:53pm On Feb 12, 2012
This is too funny.

DEvil don Suffer!!!

Abi o.  grin  grin  grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Can I Stop Masturbating To My Niece Picture? / Whats The Craziest Thing Youve Done During Sex / My Experience With A Lady Yesterday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.